New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00 pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest or you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a night tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (min. 10 persons, subject to availability, own expense).
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll see the many iconic sites of New York City! First, we'll head to the Empire State Building and step into the Observation Deck (admission not included), where we'll receive a beautiful view of the Central Park. Then, we'll have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise tour (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Then we'll visit such attractions as the USS Intrepid (admission not included), Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds (admission not included) and Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center.
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, we will visit Philadelphia, where the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. We will also see the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Today we'll explore the U.S. capital. First we'll visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, before heading to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution (admission not included), located in the area called National Mall.
Because the White House remains closed to the public, we will be only take photos from its outside. Along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. We can also visit United States Capitol inside if the admission is available.
- Ramada Plaza / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning in Upstate New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, own expense) and watch a Niagara IMAX movie (own expense). You can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
- Holiday inn Buffalo International Airport / Adam's Mark Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave the beauty of the Niagara Falls and make your way to Boston, a city rich with culture and history. There you will see Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. You will also pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. You will even have a chance to enjoy a delicious Boston lobster dinner (lunch not included; optional).
- Wyndham Boston Andover / Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will have a chance to embark on our exclusive Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included; optional) and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. You will also have a chance to enjoy a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer free airport pick-up to every person (no reservation restriction).
JFK, LGA and EWR Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm (flight arrival time). Tour guide will wait till 10:00pm. Please do not arrive later than 10:00pm.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm (flight arrival time) from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
Customers who do not need airport pick-up service, can meet the tour guide at Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue Flushing, NY 11354) before 5:00pm or Chinatown (87 Bowery (2nd Floor), New York, NY 10013) before 6:00pm and then can be transferred to hotel for free. Please contact your tour guide to confirm specific pick-up time in advance.
If you book this tour with specific pre-extension hotel located in NYC/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm, EWR: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm). Please contact us for quotation if you need pre-extension hotel.
Tour will end around noon, we will transfer you to Boston Airport.Please book a flight departing from BOS after 1:30 pm or you can choose to leave from New York. Please book a flight departing from JFK/LGA/EWR airports after 8:00pm.
*We offer two drop-off locations for guests who do not wish to be dropped-off at the airport:
- In front of Hilton Hotel: 135-20 39th Ave, Queens, NY 11354 (5:00pm)
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013 (6:00pm)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be subject to actual situation.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $622.22||USD $415.55||USD $311.11||USD $855.55|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat are for free. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person including the first day of airport pick-up)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Person
- Liberty Cruise : $36.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $28.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)(Chinese Dinner)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Person
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a USD 20.00/Person fee (round trip: USD 40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to the departure date for a more detailed arrangement. Passengers who wish to conclude their tour early must contact us for the final itinerary.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Chandra Sekhar(14)Useful06/15/2011East Coast tour ( Verified Purchased )
Enjoyed very much the 6-day east-coast tour.
Ernesto Giron10/14/20106-Day East-Coast Tour ( Verified Purchased )
It was a great experience. We were able to see the great places in New York, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, and Boston. We really enjoyed it at a blowout price. The hotels are also very good - Wyndham, Days Inn, Holiday Inn.... The tour guide (Tony) speaks English and Chinese fluently and has tons of knowledge about the places we visited. We\'re looking forward to another trip with Tours 4 Fun. Read full review
Visitor From CA(22)Useful08/10/2010Great Expereance ( Verified Purchased )
We are on family trip to East Coast from California. This is really awesome trip that perfectly cover East Coast within 6 Days. The schedule a bit rush, but to cover most best attraction within shortest time, for sure have some treat off. I...f the trip can extend to 7 Days to cover the same attraction with longer period, it will be great, but i guess this is best optimum on Time versus attraction versus package value competative. At 1st I was worry on the hotel as this is budget package, it turns to surprise me and really beyond my expectation. We use to travel everywhere every year, had had follow various tour guide before. I would rate this as Quite Good tour guide, they really explain every thing that they know, to make sure your trip is really valuable. Overall this trip was great and my family enjoy this trip very much. The reasons why I rate Reservation as Fair is because i does drop the tours 4 fun couple of mails, sometimes it take few days to reply the email. While for the Customer Service, at 1st I did not notice on the 1st day column on where to wait for the tour guide for airport pickup, I give a call to Super Vacation, the feeling that i get is like the are so frastuated to answer my question. Giving me a slight bad impression and worry before the trip. Good that the trip turns up to be great :) I highly recomended this package to friends and had reffered couple of friends to join this trip. Hope they will be enjoying the trip as well :) Read full review
Katy Van Meter07/25/2010Wonderful Experience! ( Verified Purchased )
My sister, mother and I are English speaking USA citizens. We had an amazing time on this tour, and would recommend it and the tour company, Super Vacations, to anyone! The only part we were not completely thrilled about was the Asian dinne...rs every night. We stayed in fantastic hotels, the tour guide and bus driver were great, and we loved each day and city! I will definitely book with this company again! Thank you! Read full review
Tarin Tamanna07/05/2010Regarding Tour ( Verified Purchased )
We 3 ppl went to this tour.. everyone was so friendly. the Tour guide sharen helped us. We enjoyed a lot. I\'ll love to go with another tour with this operator. :)
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
tenemos la opcion de que nos busquen en el aeropuerto ? y nos busquen alojamiento esa primer noche en NY?.
2- cual seria el precio final de la excursion por persona tratandose de un grupo de 6 adultas y cuanto podriamos sumarle si pueden alojarnos esa primera noche.
3- podriamos cada una de esas personas por separado cancelar la excursion con su propia tarjeta o habria que cancelarla en forma conjunta como grupo?
Muy interesadas en esta excursion, esperamos pronta respuesta para encarar confirmacion 07/25/2016 22:27:19
Si reserva un hotel de extensión con nosotros le podemos ofrecer la recogida temprano del aeropuerto.
Al momento el precio para 2 cuartos y 6 personas (3 personas en cada cuarto) sera USD$2,244.00
El precio de la primera noche depende en que hotel reservamos, puede dejar la nota en el comentario mientras hace su reservacion para confirmar el precio con usted.
Si desea usar mas de 1 tarjeta tendra que hacer el pago por Pay Pal.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Pattie Tuck,
Please come back and check with us at the end of this year for 2017 schedule.
Actually seats will be rotated during the tour, so regretfully we will not be able to guarantee on front seats for you.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Madhu Tapadia,
Thanks for your inquiry.
To check price online, please just select your departure date, the number of rooms and guests, then click BOOK NOW. The price shown in BOOK NOW is the price of the whole reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
The deluxe tours come with better quality hotels. Please click the link for similar tours with Yale University itinerary.
You can choose to end in Boston on the last day of the tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
- If I reach the airport around 9 AM in the morning, will I get a pick up at that time from the airport to the airport
- If I am planning to reach New York a day before the tour starts (i.e) 14th June, will it be possible for your team to arrange accommodation in the same hotel and a pick up from airport. If yes can you advise how much it will cost for the additional one day stay (four people staying in 1 room) and how the payment can be done for that in case it is possible? 05/15/2016 19:17:14
Dear Mainak Sen,
Thanks for your inquiry.
1. The free pick-up starts from 8:30am on tour start date, you can get complimentary transfer from airport to tour hotel if reach airport at 9am.
2. We can offer pre-tour hotel extension at the same tour hotel and airport pick-up (8:30am - 10:00pm) on June 14th, please leave a note about pre-tour hotel extension in Reservation Request when make reservation online so we can check the quotation and hotel name for you.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
East Coast tour
Enjoyed very much the 6-day east-coast tour. Read MoreBy Chandra Sekhar On 06/15/2011 17:12:57
6-Day East-Coast Tour
It was a great experience. We were able to see the great places in New York, Pennsylvania, .. Read MoreBy Ernesto Giron On 10/14/2010 15:52:45
My sister, mother and I are English speaking USA citizens. We had an amazing time on this to .. Read MoreBy Katy Van Meter On 07/25/2010 01:40:53
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Yee Fong Lai08/01/2016 05:12:32
Looking for female travel companion for starts from 1st October ( ..
Francesca Ferronato10/03/2010 14:36:45
I am looking for a companion (or better 2 because of the promotio ..
eveleen sng09/17/2010 21:42:06
Looking for one more person to share the cost cause it's buy 2 ge ..