Boston - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Bus is departing from Boston in the morning. The tour will stop by Philadelphia and visit Liberty Bell, take pictures at Independence Hall and walk along Independence Mall State Park. Then we continue journey to Washington, D.C., visiting Jefferson Memorial, and visit the White House (visit outside). Transfer to hotel after dinner.
- Quality Inn Tysons Corner or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore (Virginia)
Summary of The Day: The tour will continue in the morning visit Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War and Korean War Memorial, and then we will visit The Capitol, and also the world's famous Air & Space Museum. After lunch we head to the most beautiful and biggest city in Maryland - Baltimore, the Baltimore's Inner Harbor is the one of America's oldest seaports. After dinner bus will transfer to hotel in New Jersey.
- Quiality Inn Edison or similar
New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: This is the day for visiting the Big Apple - New York City. We will enjoy the whole view of Manhattan Island on Empire State Building. Then we stop by Rockefeller Center, the United Nation headquarter and Time Square area. After that, we will visit the world's famous Madame Tussauds (WAX Museum). The next will be Statue of Liberty and Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. We will arrive back in Boston at around 9:00pm.
- Comfort Inn Randolph or similar
Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Leaving Boston in the morning, we will drive north to Niagara Falls, where we will visit Goat Island and ride the Maid of the Mist. We will also have time to see the IMAX Adventure Movie and visit Old Fort Niagara.
- Maid of Mist will be closed during winter and it will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures before April, 2017.
- Quality Inn/Comfort Inn or similar
Niagaia Fall - Thousand Islands - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, we will head to the Thousand Islands region to take a boat tour of the area. In the winter, we will instead visit the Corning Glass Museum when Thousand Island Cruise is closed. Later on, we will return to Boston.
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Boston City Tour
Summary of The Day: We will take a Harbor Cruise and visit Trinity Church as well as Quincy Market at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, it is over 250 years and it's the seat of American history and the site of one of America's most famous shopping and dining experiences, then you have a opportunity to see, taste, and touch a true Boston experience.
The order of itinerary may vary due to departure date. The order of itinerary on our website is based on the depart on Friday, and below is for Thursday and Saturday:
Thursday as departure date:
Day2 Boston - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Day3 Washington, D.C. - Baltimore
Day4 New York
Day5 Thousand Islands - Niagara Falls
Day6 Niagara Falls - Boston
Saturday as departure date:
Day1 Boston - Thousand Islands - Niagara Falls
Day2 Niagara Falls - Boston
Day3 Boston - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Day4 Washington, D.C. - Baltimore
Day5 New York
- Drop-Off Time Notice
With Friday and Saturday as departure date, return time is estimate 5:00pm. (Boston city tour is at the end of the tour itinerary)
With Thursday as departure date, return time is around 8:00pm - 9:00pm.
There may be delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc. And we do not recommend you book flight on the same night.
*Special Note: Due to the itinerary arrangements sometimes we will go to the Old Fort Niagara instead of IMAX Movie theater, which is located at the mouth of the Niagara River. Be sure to catch the short guided tour that explains a lot in a short time. The old Fort Niagara has dominated the entrance to the Niagara River since 1726.The fact that the old French Castle from 1726 is still standing today is amazing. The history and importance of this fort is a compelling reason to preserve it and the artifacts in the museum were spectacular. If you're a history buff or just like tours of this kind you have to see this.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $528.00||USD $352.00||USD $377.00||USD $798.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $450.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Sometimes may via 15-Seat High Top Mercedes minibus.
- Professional tour escort
- Entrance fee (admissions) to all attractions
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12) and $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(6-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. 2017 operation dates: 4/1/2017-11/05/2017.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $66.00/adult; $56.00/child (under 12); $56.00/senior (over 65)
- Old Fort Niagara: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The first day of operation will be 4/8/2017.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Please arrive prior to departure time.
- By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
- In the event that the local agency adjusted the order of itinerary, the customer booked the air ticket without the prior re-confirmation of tours4fun and could not leave the tour in the expected city, tours4fun shall take no responsibility.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7