Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Boston's Chinatown in the early morning and make our way to New York City. There we will see all the major attractions including the shops on Fifth Avenue, Times Square, and the Empire State Building.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C
Summary of The Day: We'll drive to Philadelphia in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then to Washington, D.C, to see all the famous monuments. We'll stay overnight in the District of Columbia.
- Comfort inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: On Day 3 we'll head north to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, continuing on to Niagara Falls (New York), where you will have the option of joining the night tour to see Niagara Falls illuminated!
- Sleep inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll cross Rainbow Bridge to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Here, you'll have a chance to to see an IMAX movie, ride the Voyage to the Falls, and ascend the Skylon Tower - for additional costs. Our tour of Toronto begins in the afternoon, with stops at Casa Loma, City Hall and Chinatown.
- Maid of Mist will be closed during winter and it will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures before April, 2017.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for the Thousand Islands in the morning. An optional boat cruise runs during the summer months. During the late autumn and winter months we'll spend more time exploring the attractions in Ottawa. From there we'll journey to Montreal to see the Olympic Stadium and Tower, Old Montreal and St. Joseph's Oratory.
- Gouverneurs / Des Seigneurs / Le Dauphin / Holiday Inn or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll tour Quebec City and the Citadelle of Quebec before heading back to Boston.
We usually return to Boston by 8:00 pm. Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $575.00||USD $384.00||USD $288.00||USD $825.00|
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.|
*Listed prices have been adjusted.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to free-fare passengers based on triple or quad prices.
*If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date will be assessed $575/Person as penalty fee. "No-shows" on the tour departure date will be assessed $575/Person as penalty fee. The penalty fee will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quad Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple/Quad price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location (see meeting point)
- Fully-appointed motor coach or minibus, depending on the total number of passengers
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals. You do have have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference):
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(6-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/adult; $51.00/child (under 12); $51.00/senior (over 62)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.50/Adult; $10.50/Child(under 11); $14.50/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 11); $23.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be 12/04/2016.)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+) (This cruise is seasonal. (It is available during 4/21/2017 - 10/17/2017))
- CN Tower: $36.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(under 11); $36.00/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/Person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Montreal Biodome: $21.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
1)within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- After initial confirmation, your booking will be re-confirmed 2-3 days before departure date.
For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control. Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7