Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour starts when you arrive in San Francisco! There will be a transfer from the SFO airport, taking you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Bay Area - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Holiday Inn Ontario or similar
Los Angeles - Death Valley - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Death Valley is arguably one of the most beautiful valleys in the world. Today, you'll get to see this one-of-a-kind national park for yourself. Beneath the dark shadows of the Black Mountains, an extraordinarily flat expanse of shimmering white spreads out before you.
After leaving the park, we'll be on our way to Las Vegas! Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will have a choice of joining an optional tour, which would show you the best resorts and hotels that Las Vegas has to offer, or you can explore the city on your own.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: The tour's fourth day will give you the option to visit either Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
• Grand Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the rim vistas offered to visitors. Also, you may choose to watch a Grand Canyon IMAX film at an additional cost.
• The Grand Canyon West Rim features the famous Skywalk. Your journey begins with the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the majestic Hualapai Native American Reservation located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is a mandatory fee of $80.00/Person for West Rim admission and a Chinese-style lunch. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may venture on the Skywalk or elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat for extra fees. Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon West is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
We will then head back to Las Vegas to stay the night.
- During the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
Due to weather condition in winter season and customers' security, we may cancel Grand Canyon South option tours at any time without notice. Customers can change to West Rim or have free time in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Visit the largest metropolitan area in California - Los Angeles. We'll see landmarks such as Hollywood, Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre, Dolby Theatre and Downtown LA. We'll stay overnight in the Los Angeles-area.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada / Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Summary of The Day: We'll transfer you to Los Angeles International Airport today for your flight home.
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must please arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00am and 10:00pm., will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Please arrange your flight fly out of LAX after 1:00pm. and check out of your hotel room before 11:00am. We will provide a transfer by approximately 9:00am.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $618.00||USD $498.00||USD $471.00||USD $938.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $658.00||USD $525.00||USD $491.00||USD $1,018.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's insurance fee $25.00/day. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary SFO airport pickup and LAX dropoff
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Death Valley admission
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $20.00/Adult; $14.00/Child (Ages 4-12)(Don't forget your camera to take your picture with the wax celebrity figures.)
- Medieval Times Dinner Show: $60.00/Adult; $38.00/Child (4-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as a replacement.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
1. I want to take this trip on Dec. 27. If I am already in san Francisco ( not coming through the airport) where do I join the tour?
2. Could you confirm me the price (including service fees, and so on) for the tour for 2 people?
3. Will I reserve the flights arriving to San Francisco and departing to Los Angeles, correct?
4. The tour will start Dec. 27 and will finish Jan 1, correct?
If you do not have an arrival flight on the tour start date, please go to Red Roof Inn or Best Western Grosvenor at 8:50am for the city tour or go to 391 Sutter Street Suite #504 San Francisco, CA 94108 at 10am.
The current double occupancy rate is $538.00 per person, totaling $1.076.00.
Please click the following link to be directed to the pricing tab which will list additional costs including service fees and optional tours: http://www.tours4fun.com/6-day-san-francisco-death-valley-grand-canyon-las-vegas-and-los-angeles-bus-tour.html#pid-4312/tab-pricing/.
This tour will begin in San Francisco and end in Los Angeles, please book your flights accordingly (airfare not included in tour price).
If you select a 12/27 departure date, the tour will conclude on 1/1.
Customer Service Rep
My friend and I, we two want book this trip of Dec, 20. If we book the plane when arrives at San Francisco at 10:24am, Dce, 20 from Washington, can we catch up with the first day's free San Francisico trip? 11/17/2013 20:28:28
If your arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) is before 11:00am (to pass the custom inspection before 11:00am), you can join the SF City Tour on the same day.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7