New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you will join our highly organized New York City Tour, designed to show you the best in architecture, culture and art that New York has to offer. You will see some of New York's most historical sites such as the Empire State Building and the famous Wall Street. You will also have a chance to join our exclusive Liberty Cruise (admission not included) and even have the opportunity to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck (admission not included). And no trip to New York would be complete without a visit the famous Times Square!
If the tour(which departs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday), does not visit Madame Tussauds New York because of heavy traffic or other issues, we will arrange for you to visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. at a later date.
- If the tour does not visit Madame Tussauds New York because of heavy traffic or other issues, we will arrange for you to visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
Departure dates on Thu/Sun, the New York City tour will be arranged on the last day.
Day-1: New York
Day-2: Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Day-3: Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Day-4: Upstate New York - Boston
Day-5: Boston - New York
Day-6: New York - Home (Metropolitan museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds are excluded.)
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave the busy city of New York and make your way to one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia! There you will visit historical sites such as Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Afterwards, you will visit our nation's capitol, Washington D.C., where you will see Lincoln, Vietnam, and Korean War Memorial as well as pass by the famous Washington and Jefferson Memorials. You will also see the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution near Capitol Hill. You can also join our exclusive Washington D.C Cruise on the Potomac River (admission not included; optional).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel /BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way back to New York state, for a visit to the Corning Museum of Glass, which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old (admission not included, own expense).
Next, we will take you to the grand Niagara Falls. Be amazed by the roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls, as you stroll through Niagara Falls State Park.
Maid of Mist will be open from May-October. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will be used as a substitute for Maid of the Mist.
You also may catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on a new 45-by-25-foot screen (own expense).
After this you can choose to stay in the park and enjoy the falls or join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirlpool State Park, and the Old Fort of Niagara. (own expense).
You'll also have the option to see a fascinating Native American culture show called "Spirits of the Mist" (own expense) during the evening as well as the option of seeing the Niagara Falls Illumination. The view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset and U.S. Federal Government regulations on the amount of hours a tour driver can be on the road may affect this option.
- Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/ RIT/ Rochester Plaza/ Park Plaza//Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, getting a chance to taste their fantastic lobster (own expense).
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you will explore Boston even more and even have a chance to join our exclusive Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included; optional). You will also visit the famous Quincy Market, where you can enjoy some last minute shopping or lunch. Afterwards, you will make your way to New York, to catch your flight back home, concluding this unforgettable tour.
- Guests who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a price quote.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
*For the tour departure on Monday,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday, guests can depart out of BOS (1:30pm flight) or JFK/LGA/EWR (after 7:00pm).
*For the tour departure on Thursday and Sunday, the New York City tour will be arranged on the last day. The tour can only be concluded in New York. Please book the flight departing from JFK/LGA/EWR after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $622.22||USD $415.55||USD $311.11||USD $855.55|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses that include hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person, this fee also needs to be paid on the first day)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during the holidays (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving) or special events, the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Rajat Roy08/14/2016Had a wonderful time ( Verified Purchased )
hi, I took the grand 6 day tour of NYC, Washington, Niagara and Boston. We chose to take a tour, instead of driving ourselves. I was traveling with my parent, wife and kid. We all had a wonderful time. Everything was very well co-ordi...nated, professionally handled. Excellent accommodation, choice of hotels, choice of venues to visit as there are many choices in NYC and Washington DC. The tour guide Steven Wang was wonderful. He took very good care of all his guests, adapting to their language. I will recommend this tour. Cheers, Rajat Roy California, US. Read full review
Anonymous.07/23/2016East coast Trip ( Verified Purchased )
I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. This is my first time coming to east coast,initially I had my own doubts but the way they professionally treated us was really awesome. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who would like to have ...a relaxing and happy vecation. Read full review
Mohammad.Masud Rana06/28/2016Great tour, suggestable. ( Verified Purchased )
Had a great tour. Good hotels and guide Zoe Li was also very helpful. Jam packed tour but that is what saves time and money. Suggestable.
Mohammad.Masud Rana06/28/2016Great tour, suggestable. ( Verified Purchased )
Had a great tour, covered a lot of attractive spots in very quick time. Good hotels. Great tour guide.
RAJEEV.GOVINDAN06/02/2016Extremely Good Value For Money ( Verified Purchased )
Although the schedule is hectic, that is the only way one can cover all the cities mentioned- NYC, Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara, Boston. Quality of rooms (deluxe category) were amazingly comfortable. Efficient and friendly tour guide. ...-ve: The 'Book One, Get One Free' tag on home page is misleading. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am planning to book this trip between October 5th to October 10th. Can you please tell me the difference between 82-5374 vs 46-2966 vs 82-3044 ?
Also with this tour will I be able to visit the Pedestral or Crown of Statue of Liberty? 09/07/2016 01:46:10
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can book this tour from October 5th to October 10th as the seats are still available.
For the 82-5374 tour, an optional cruise will be available to allow you to view the Statue of Liberty from the Hudson River, but time will not allow you to get on Liberty Island.
The three tours are similar and the differences between the tours is the secondary attractions visited, hotels booked and start options offered on the first day.
Customer Service Rep
Nga 09/06/2016 06:51:10
Thank you for your inquiry.
For the tour departure on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, guests can depart out of BOS (1:30 pm flight) or JFK/LGA/EWR (after 7:00 pm).
The drop-off time at BOS is around 11:30am. Please make sure your flight departing from BOS after 1:30pm.
Customer Service Rep
I want to ask for the acommodation during the tour in NY. I read that it'll be around NJ. Can i know which area?
Thanks 09/01/2016 07:00:15
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully the hotel information will be only confirmed one day before the tour date and usually the hotel will be near the EWR Liberty Airport area.
Customer Service Rep
I am planning to book tour for 4 persons 82-3044 tour, start from Friday 14 Oct 2016. I have a few concerns as below. Pls answer us
1. I prefer to stay 2 more days after tour for shopping purpose. Could you inform us about recommended hotel which is convenience for shopping ? And is the airport drop after 2 days of tour free of charge ?
2. Properly our team will arrive JFK as 2 groups: One at 10.45am, one at 9.30pm. Is this possible to free pick up all of us or do we need to book as 2 separate booking.
Thanks ! 08/22/2016 08:11:56
Thanks for your inquiry.
1.We can offer post-tour hotel extension at Flushing area so you can go shopping, we can drop off at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354) when tour ends, but you have to arrange you own transportation to airport later.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The hotel will usually be located in New Jersey with hotel details available a day prior your tour as our local office needs to gather all confirmed reservations first. The usual hotels booked for the package will be the E Hotel Edison / Palace Hotel / Ramada Inn / Red Roof Inn Edison or similar.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Had a wonderful time
hi, I took the grand 6 day tour of NYC, Washington, Niagara and Boston. We chose to take .. Read MoreBy Rajat Roy On 08/14/2016 04:37:15
East coast Trip
I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. This is my first time coming to east coast,initially I had m .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/23/2016 15:43:30
Great tour, suggestable.
Had a great tour. Good hotels and guide Zoe Li was also very helpful. Jam packed tour but th .. Read MoreBy Mohammad.Masud Rana On 06/28/2016 04:45:25
You May Also Like
6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package