The tour was excellent, we relive a thousand times more. Pet ...more16/07/2016
New York City
Summary of The Day: Your adventure begins when you arrive in New York; there you will be warmly greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Guests arriving no later than 4:30pm (LGA), 5:30pm (JFK), and 6:30pm (EWR) will have the opportunity to join our exclusive New York Night Tour at their own expense.
- Double Tree by Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport / Crowne Plaza EWR or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Your journey will start with a visit to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, followed by visits to the world famous Wall Street, Federal Hall and Trinity Church. You will have a chance to visit the top of the Empire State Building to observe the spectacular view of New York City (admission not included). There will also be an opportunity to board a harbor cruise ride (admission not included) which offers an opportunity to view the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. Later, you may visit the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (admission not included) and the United Nations Headquarter. After, you will travel to Philadelphia for a sightseeing drive that will show you Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center and Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Guests wishing to join the tour on this day may join us at the Chinatown McDonald's, 262 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013. Please contact the local operator for the exact time.
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Laurel / ML Hotel Laurel / Comfort Inn PHL or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Our tour of Philadelphia features the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Old Congress.
Once we've seen the sights in Philadelphia, we'll head to Washington, D.C., for an exterior view of the Capitol and White House, and an inside look at the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and the museums at the Smithsonian Institute & Spy Museum.
- Hilton Gaithersburg, MD / Crowne Plaza Rockville, MD / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Leaving the District of Columbia, we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see how glass is made. We'll arrive in Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We will visit the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls(admission not included). Afterward visit the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara (admission not included). You can also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
- 2016 Falls Fireworks Schedule
Enjoy a spectacular display of fireworks over the Falls on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:00pm beginning May 1 to October 31, 2016. Fireworks will take place on the following select Canadian and U.S. holidays. Victoria Day (May 23), Memorial Day (May 30), Fourth of July (July 4), Civic Day (August 1) and Labor Day (September 5).
All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Hotel & Suites / Sheraton at The Falls / Days Inn / Millennium Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: During the summer months, a ride on the thrilling Maid of the Mist (own expense) is highly recommended.
Then it's off to Boston, a vibrant city renowned for its world–class cultural facilities, top-rated learning institutions, and its central role in the history of the American Revolution. Don't miss out on the Boston lobster dinner (own expense).
- Holiday Inn Tewksbury / Sheraton / Crowne Plaza or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: At the top of today's itinerary is the campus of Harvard University, followed by a tour of Copley Square, including the world-famous landmarks Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower. Then we'll take a scenic drive along Freedom Trail, passing Massachusetts State House, Common Park, Boston Massacre Site, the Tea Party Site along the way. Take the optional harbor cruise to see the beauty of downtown Boston by sea (own expense).
Our final stop is Quincy Market, where you can sample some of the local specialties, or do some last–minute shopping. Our journey ends here. You may depart directly from Boston or return to New York City by motorcoach.
We provide complimentary airport pick-up between the following hours:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): 9:00am - 10:00pm
LaGuardia Airport (LGA): 10:00am - 10:00pm
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR): 1:00pm - 10:00pm
The above time is flight arrival time. If your flight is delayed, cancelled or you arrive after the times indicated due to any reason, no complimentary pick-up service will be offered. For those arriving outside the above hours, please contact us for a quote.
Claim your baggage first, then wait at the baggage claim area for the escort. For flight arrival at JFK Terminal 1 or 7, meet our escort at Hudson News book store. Do not wait at the baggage claim area.
Customers who arrive in the same period of time will be picked up together. You may have to wait for other guests for better pick-up arrangement.Thank you for your understanding.
Guests who are already in New York City may join the tour at Holiday Inn SoHo (138 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10013) or Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). Please note your preference in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please book a flight departing from Boston after 1:00pm.
If you are taking the bus back to New York City, be sure to book a flight departing after the following times:
JFK and LGA: after 7:00pm
EWR: after 8:30pm
JFK and LGA: after 8:30pm
EWR: after 9:30pm
With advance notice, guests may also be dropped off at the following locations:
Flushing Sheraton Hotel: 135-20 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354: approximately 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Chinatown McDonald's: 262 Canal Street, Chinatown: approximately 6:30pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $588.88||USD $393.33||USD $294.44||USD $822.21|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $240.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees from your home to New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(6-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $24.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(5-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $22.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Whirl Pool & Old Fort of Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(6-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(12-); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(6-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The sightseeing schedule is for your reference only. The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- Guests who forgo the New York City tour to explore the city on their own must pay a $20.00 per person fee for transportation back to the hotel.
- We recommend that you book your flight tickets after you've received confirmation from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- To ensure that we don't exceed capacity, baggage per person is limited to one check-in and one carry-on. A USD 5 fee will be charged for each additional piece of luggage.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(0)Useful08/05/2016Very good over all ! ( Verified Purchased )
It's worth for the price. Tour guide is good very friendly and informative.
Gabriele Jessica.Prasetya(2)Useful12/17/2015Great experience ( Verified Purchased )
I would like to say thank you for the great experience. Sam is a wonderfull tour guide, he is very friendly and very accomodating, we are very pleased and definitely will come back for more :)
tom rozema(1)Useful10/15/2015(727) 290-7573 ( Verified Purchased )
My wife and I had a great 3 year anniversary ,( best thing I did ), she thanked me and talks about it continually. We are looking for the next place to go ! She brings her pictures to work everyday, and I get the big hug and kisses...! Our tour guide was awesome, , He made sure we enjoyed our trip "Happiness comes from the heart, ( Smile ). He treated us all as one family. Than you, Allen Read full review
Sonia A Ancheta(3)Useful08/26/20156 days New york,Niagra falls tour ( Verified Purchased )
It was a great Tour my husband and I love it! although there's not much time to explore we had a great time especially at Niagara Falls ,the Maid of the Mist ride was awesome! it is a once in a life time experience. accommodation was great... and Tour guide has a lots of knowledge. Thanks, Sonia Read full review
SONIA ANCHETA(1)Useful08/25/20156 days New york,Niagra falls tour ( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I really enjoyed this tour hotels were great, Both tour guides have lots of knowledge and tour guide met us at the airport and were taken by the shuttle bus to our first night hotel.We love all the places but the "Niagara F...alls was amazing!. This is our 3rd tour from Tours 4 fun, thank you for making our trip safe and memorable. Sincerely, Sonia and Juanito Ancheta Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
For this specific tour package, your 9-year-old child shares the same price as adult’s when he/she sharing the same room as the 3rd/4th guest.
If you need further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
Thank you very much for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
You do not require a Canadian Visa to join this tour as this is a US only tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW"
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
Breakfast is not included in tour hotel. The guide will stop at food courts, restaurants so you can pay for the meals as ordered.
Customer Service Rep
if we want to enjoy the entrance of the places (example, empire building...) do we need to buy the tickets to you? or we can buy it for another way.
thank you 05/09/2016 17:07:38
Thank you for your inquiry.
The meal is not included in the tour pricing. Please note that the meal stop will be arranged by your Tour guide. Meals will be in an international buffet and fast food. Customers should check each meal location for its meal options.
For the other fees such as Empire State Building Observatory Deck, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, etc. They will be collected by your tour guide. Optional attractions and admission fees will be payable to the tour guide.
Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
The tour package you are interested in falls under the standard category.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Very good over all !
It's worth for the price. Tour guide is good very friendly and informative. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 08/05/2016 01:04:47
My wife and I had a great 3 year anniversary ,( best thing I did ), she thanked me and t .. Read MoreBy tom rozema On 10/15/2015 00:32:51
6 days New york,Niagra falls tour
It was a great Tour my husband and I love it! although there's not much time to explore we h .. Read MoreBy Sonia A Ancheta On 08/26/2015 19:13:47