Boston - Newport - New Haven - New York
Summary of The Day: Today we will travel from Boston, MA to Newport, RI, where we will visit the Breakers Mansion (admission not included). We will then head to New Haven to visit Yale University (admission not included). It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.)
Finally we will drive to New York City, where we will get a chance to see the beautiful lights of the city at night.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we will spend the day touring New York City. Activities include a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty (admission not included), an elevator ride up the top of the Empire State Building (admission not included), a visit to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (admission not included), and a tour of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included).
- La Quinta Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will travel to Philadelphia, PA in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then head to Washington, D.C.to see all of the famous monuments. This is also where we will spend the night.
- Comfort Inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Potomac River
- Tidal Basin
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Washington Monument
- World War II Memorial
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Washington, DC - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: On Day 4 we'll head north to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included), continuing on to Niagara Falls, where we will take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise (admission not included; closed after Nov 8th 2015), followed by the Native American performance Spirit of the Mist (admission not included). Join the night tour to see Niagara Falls illuminated (admission not included)!
- Maid of Mist will be closed during winter and it will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures before April, 2017.
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will continue our exploration of Niagara Falls with a film at the Niagara Adventure Theater (admission not included) and Old Fort Niagara (admission not included), returning to Boston in the afternoon.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: We will take a Harbor Cruise (admission not included) and visit Trinity Church and Quincy Market before being dropped off near our departure point around noon.
We usually return to Quincy by 4:00 pm, and Boston by 4:30 pm. Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $438.00||USD $292.00||USD $219.00||USD $638.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $408.00||USD $272.00||USD $204.00||USD $645.00|
|USD $408.00||USD $272.00||USD $204.00||USD $645.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $408.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location (see meeting point)
- Fully-appointed motor coach or minibus, depending on the total number of passengers
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals. You do have have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $7.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child(under 11); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(6-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 12); 18.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/adult; $51.00/child (under 12); $51.00/senior (over 62)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Includes both Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park，including $13 of the Old Fort Niagara admission ticket.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
1)within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- After initial confirmation, your booking will be re-confirmed 2-3 days before departure date.
For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Would like to enquire about the above tour :
a) when & where is the pick up point in Boston ?
b) do you provide free transport to airport on the last day? Am planning to fly off
from Boston about 10.30p.m.
Here are the pick up points for this tour:
9:00am Quincy Market, 195 State St., Boston, MA 0210
9:30am In front of Kam Man Market, 219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169
There is no airport transfer included and you will need to arrange your transportation to the airport from the drop off location.
The Quincy Market will be the closest drop off location to the BOS airport.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7