Harvard University - MIT - Boston
Summary of The Day: First we'll explore the campuses of Harvard University and MIT. Our tour of Boston proper will officially begin in the afternoon, with stops at Copley Square, John Hancock Center, Trinity Church, Boston Common and Massachusetts State House. Afterwards, you'll have the option of taking a Boston Harbor Cruise. We'll finish off our grand tour of the city with a visit to Quincy Market for a sampling of the local fare.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Newport - New Haven - New York
Summary of The Day: Today we will travel from Boston, MA to Newport, RI, where we will visit the Breakers Mansion. We will then head to New Haven to visit Yale University (admission not included). It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.)
Finally we will drive to New York City, where we will get a chance to see the beautiful lights of the city at night.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we will spend the day touring New York City. Activities include a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty, an elevator ride up the top of the Empire State Building, a visit to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and a tour of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will travel to Philadelphia, PA in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then head to Washington, D.C. to see all of the famous monuments. This is also where we will spend the night.
- Comfort Inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- Washington Monument
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Potomac River
- Tidal Basin
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Washington, DC - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: On Day 5 we'll head north to visit the Corning Museum of Glass , NY, continuing on to Niagara Falls (New York), where we will take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise, followed by the Native American performance Spirit of the Mist. Join the night tour to see Niagara Falls illuminated!
- Days Inn / EconoLodge / Super 8 or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will see Niagara Falls Adventure Movie and a stop at Old Fort Niagara. From there, we will return to Boston.
If your want to leave from Buffalo International Airport, we will offer free drop-off service to the airport. Please book your flight departing from the Buffalo International Airport after 1:30 pm.
We usually return to Quincy by 8:30 pm, and Boston by 9:00 pm. Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $408.00||USD $272.00||USD $204.00||USD $645.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $408.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location (see meeting point)
- Fully-appointed motor coach or minibus, depending on the total number of passengers
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals. You do have have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(under 11); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(65+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $23.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 12); 16.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(under 11); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Includes both Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park，including $13 of the Old Fort Niagara admission ticket.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
1)within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- After initial confirmation, your booking will be re-confirmed 2-3 days before departure date.
For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7