Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Depart hometown for Los Angeles, meet escort at LAX and transfer to hotel.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles City Tour
Summary of The Day: 9:00am departs from hotel, we go to the Movie Stars shopping area, Via Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills. You may see your favorite stars over here. Los Angeles Original Farmers Market from 1934 offers many choices of international food. One hour lunch time. After lunch, visit Hollywood Walk of Fame, the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater with celebrity's signature & handprints. Kodak Theater - the new "Home of the Oscars" since 2005. At the hill top Observatory to view the Hollywood Sign & the scenery of Los Angeles. Olvera Street, Mexican Town, the oldest street in L. A. with 200 years old. We finished the highlight of Los Angeles back to the hotel by 5:00pm.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and others. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). The are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casinol or similar
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Page
Summary of The Day: Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers' heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 kmA³) of water when full. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon. The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay once more at Excalibur hotel.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Depart Las Vegas in the morning as we will drive back to Los Angeles. You can also end your tour at Las Vegas (self dismiss at the hotel). You may elect to extend your stay or continue onto your next destination.
On the last day, if you choose back to Los Angeles, you will be dropped off at Kodak Theater at around 4:30pm or Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada at 8:30pm. If you choose end in Las Vegas, you have to self dismiss.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to San Francisco by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
Please meet escort at LAX and transfer to hotel.
Domestic Arrival: Baggage Claim Area
International Arrival: Arrival Hall
Please arrange for your flight to arrive at LAX between 9:00am and 9:00pm. Airport pick-up is free only between 9:00am-9:00pm. For other times, please contact us for quotation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $548.00||USD $452.00||USD $435.50||USD $858.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a child aged 2-12 years old is staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary LAX pickup (Please arrange your flight arrive Los Angeles (LAX) between 9:00am - 9:00pm)
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Admission tickets to National Parks
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Admission fees or optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Medieval Times Dinner Show: $60.00/Adult; $38.00/Child(4-12)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I hope to book tickets for O”-Cirque Du Soleil.
Thanks! 05/07/2015 02:36:19
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can speak to the tour guide while on tour regarding your free time.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7