Hometown - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins once your airplane arrives at Las Vegas. Please meet tour guide at hotel lobby between Group Check in & Starbuck store around 3:30pm to get your key. On the first day of this tour, we don't have too many activities, you can have a good rest for the following days.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon South / West- Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Visit the Hoover Dam and take a look at the world's largest manmade lake Mead from a distance. Then tour the spectacular Grand Canyon, admire one of the Seven Wonders from every angle. At night, go back to Las Vegas ready for another exciting night.
Visit the Hoover Dam and take a look at the world's largest man-made Lake Mead from a distance. Then tour one of the Seven Wonders- the Grand Canyon! You may also choose to go on the breathtaking Skywalk to feel the height of Grand Canyon from above (admission not included; optional). After, you will return to Las Vegas where you may join the shows.
*Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon West is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- There will be a mandatory fee of $50.00 to be paid to the guide, if customers do not join the Grand Canyon tour and choose to stay in Las Vegas for free day.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Barstow Outlet - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit the Barstow Outlets, it is one of the famous and large outlet in U.S. Has more than 120 stores including, Gucci, Dior,Burberry,Armani Exchange,Coach, Calvin Klein, Levis, Guess,Nike, Gap. Time goes fast during shopping in this amazing place. After that we’ll return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- Best Western Markland or similar
Los Angeles - Solvang - Monterey Bay - 17-Mile - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Riding bus northward in the morning, visit sunny town "Danish Village", once entering Danish village, the smell of the baked goods fill in the air, European windmill, Danish-styled steeple house, a typical Northern European style. Later arrive in the beautiful Monterey Bay. On the bay, enjoy the stunning views along the Pacific coast, feeling the fresh ocean breeze, watching the surging waves, various unique shapes of coral reefs, and lovely seals and sea lions resting among them. Enjoy the stunning views of 17-mile drive along the Pacific coast. You will also enjoy the beautiful ocean view and see mansions worth millions. Later drive by the famous silicon valley, take a glance of the world’s leading technology companies: Yahoo, Google , Intel, and so on. Over night in San Francisco Bay area.
- Visit the Solvang between March 13th to Nov 6th 2017* Daylight Saving Time Period
- Courtyard Marriot or similar
San Francisco - Berkeley University - Sausalito - Fisherman’s Wharf
Summary of The Day: In the morning, visit the famous Lombard Street – the most crooked road which features Victorian homes, stunningly beautiful flowers, and incredible view; visit the historical Palace of Fine Art – a monumental structure exhibiting works of art. Visit world famous UC Berkeley. Next to the romantic town - Sausalito, very artistic breath, the street there are many art shop, fine art gallery, gathered a lot of art lovers.(Lappert 's Ice Cream Ice Cream Store and the best Hamburgers Store in California). Later, arrive to Fisherman Wharf, where you can take the cruise to enjoy the fantastic ocean view and see the Alcatraz Island-the world’s most legendary prisons. You also have the chance to take in extend tour. Overnight in San Francisco Bay Area.
- There will be a mandatory fee of $45.00 to be paid to the guide, if customers do not join any optional tour or choose to end the tour in San Francisco.
As of 4/1/2017, we will visit the Hearst Castle (Optional tour: $25/person), will not visit the romantic town – Sausalito anymore.
- Courtyard Marriot or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Depart from San Francisco in the morning. Visit Yosemite National Park. Have a stroll in the woods or sit by a stream. Let sky-high giant woods, mountains and streams, glacier, and waterfalls soothe your mind. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- In winter time, we will visit Solvang instead of Yosemite, if the Yosemite Park is closed due to bad weather.
If you wish you to fly out of LAX airport on the same day, please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm and an international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $398.00||USD $286.00||USD $286.00||USD $648.00||USD $288.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quad price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $288.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Child under 24 months, no admission fee, only charge $40/pp for bus seat. Please leave birth date and name of the child when you make reservation.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on availability.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult:$35.00/person,Child(2-12 years): $25.00/person(According to the weather)
- Skywalk: $30.00/Person
- Variety Show: $75.00/Person
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $89.00/Person(This show is for adults 21 and older only.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee for West Rim tour. Including admission fee and Chinese style lunch )
- Grand Canyon National Park : $85.00/Person(Mandatory fee on tour, English guide, including admission fee and buffet lunch )
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Adult; $10.00/Child
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/Adult and $35.00/Child((Mandatory fee on tour))
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child
- Hearst Castle: $25.00/person(from 4/1/2017)
- 17Mile+Berkley+Yosemite: $15.00/Person(Mandatory fee on tour)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas. Customers under 18 will not be able to check in alone in Las Vegas, please ask tour guide for assistance.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Any violation will be penalized $350 and up (non-refundable cleaning fee).
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We would like to inform you that for a single traveler, the total cost for accommodations will total to $573.00 including accommodations and a seat on our tour coach.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
If you wish to depart from San Francisco you will miss the Yosemite tour.
After the Yosemite tour the bus will depart to Los Angeles and will not return back to San Francisco.
We will not be able to revise the tour price if you choose to leave the tour early.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
Grand Canyon Railway to South Rim