Summary of The Day: Today you'll begin your fantastic west coast journey by arriving at San Francisco Airport.
- Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates:
9/20-09/25, 10/8, 10/20-10/23, 11/5, 11/26
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard Bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Holiday Inn Buena Park / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart Los Angeles through the San Bernardino Mountains and enter Mojave Desert, the largest continental desert in North America. The boundless land is decorated by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants.
You will make a brief stop at a fashion outlet to do some shopping and have lunch, and then head to Las Vegas - “the entertainment capital of the world.”
You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip (admission not included)! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (West/South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll drive to Hoover Dam for a short visit to see this fascinating man made monument and overlook North America's largest artificial lake - Lake Mead. Then, travel to one of the most famous 7 natural wonders in the world - the Grand Canyon!
You'll have the option of visiting either Grand Canyon West or South. Both have mandatory admission fees.
West Rim (Skywalk):Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation. The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the Skywalk, a gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
South Rim: Upon arriving at South Rim, you may watch the IMAX movie of the history of Grand Canyon (admission not included). Then, we'll go to the largest view point near visitor center - Mather Point. Sunshine and clouds are always alternating controls over the canyon, adding a dash of style to the magnificent scenic picture.
The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. Afterwards you may enjoy a famous Las Vegas show (admission not included).
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Las Veags - Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets- Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate!
After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Along the way we'll stop by Barstow Outlet for short rest.
We'll arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
*Please meet your tour guide in front of the Information Center on departure level at Terminal 2.
*Pick Up Time: 12:00 pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
*If your flight is arriving between 9:00pm and 11:30pm and you need airport transfer with additional fee, please contact us for quotation.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $428.00||USD $290.00||USD $292.00||USD $628.00||USD $298.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX airport drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/way/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees(SFO pick up): $20.00/Person(Stanford + Yosemite included)
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person, including admission fee and fuel charge. You can choose IMAX movie and lunch at your own expense, $30.00/person.(Mandatory fee. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests
Each passenger participating in this tour will receive a about USD 100-value Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Regretfully we don't provide hotel extension at the tour hotel, but we recommend below options.
We recommend this hotel for you. This hotel is close to the airport and it would be convenient for you to go to the airport to join the tour.
If you wish to stay somewhere else in San Francisco, you can have a search here for more options, http://www.tours4fun.com/tours/san-francisco/hotels/
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
For the 6 day tour, can you please confirm a few things:
1. Is there an additional charge if we choose NOT to do the boat ride in San Francisco, like there is a charge if we do not choose to attend the in depth tour.
2. How much is the fee for the South Rim at the Grand Canyon? (And does that include the NP entrance fee?)
3. It looks like the fee for the West Rim at the Grand Canyon is $90 per person, but does that include the $50 NP entrance fee, or is that paid additionally?
4. We will already be in San Francisco for a few days prior to the tour commencing, If we make our own way to the hotel, rather than a pick up from the airport, is there any fees involved ?
Jonathan 08/18/2016 21:04:26
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour is one of our optional tours. You are not required to join the tour and does not need to pay if you do not wish to join the said tour.
** Grand Canyon West is Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. ).
**Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person, including admission fee and fuel charge. You can choose IMAX movie and lunch at your own expense, $30.00/person.(Mandatory fee. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time.)
You can meet our tour guide at the airport or you can self transfer to the first night's hotel. Hotel details along with the tour guide information will be sent to you a day prior your tour and note that the hotel may be located about an hour's drive out from San Francisco.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry!
You will spend about 1 hour at the Barstow or similar shopping outlet.
We hope we were of help!
Customer Service Rep
1. We will reach Sanfrancisco airport terminal 3 at 16:00hrs on July 30th.
2. We plan to take 6-Day Grand Canyon, Yosemite and San Francisco Tour with Airport Transfer (Product Code: 1093-20151) from July 30th - Aug 4th.
3. We want to extend our stay at a cost effective hotel in LA from Aug 4th - Aug 7th.
4. On Aug 5th, we want to do a 1 day tour of SanDiego Zoo and come back to LA hotel
5. On Aug 6th, we want to do a 1day local city tour of hollywood & LA
6. On Aug 7th, we will check-out from LA hotel and depart from LA airport Terminal B at 13:10hrs.
Can you advise on tours/stay for the above itinerary. We are 2 adults and 1 child. Thanks. 06/07/2016 08:54:15
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4fun.
For the Product Code: 1093-20151 tour, this is available at the moment. We recommend you book your tour the soonest so assure seats.
Kindly click link for the tour includes:
Please click link for the hotel option:
For additional sightseeing options in Los Angeles, you may want to consider booking an 8 day package adding on only 1 night as a post tour extension near LAX airport selecting a hotel with shuttle service to and from LAX:
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Hi I have some queries for this tour package:
1. The itinerary on Day 3 shown from Yosemite to Los Angeles, whereas on the travel map it showed travel straight from Yosemite to Las Vegas. Can you please clarify.
2. Do we have to pay extra if we stick to all tour routes (exclusion optional tours of course)? And if yes, how much per person? Reason I ask this because some other tour packages I saw from your web site showed extra charges when going into Grand Canyon.
3. Will there be any charges for luggage?
4. Hotel accommodation can you be more specific, for eg, first night hotel has been given as Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar, there are quite a few Marriott in San Francisco. Also the differences between Marriott chain and Super 8 chain hotels are huge.
Thanks in advance for your response.
Sam 05/27/2016 06:07:02
Thanks for your inquiry,
You will tour the Yosemite national park and head back to Los Angeles where you spend the night on Day 3. Day 4 is when you will head to Vegas from Los Angeles.
On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees. On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two pieces of luggage. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
Mostly, the hotels we listed online are the hotel that we will book for the travelers, if not it's going to be similar.
Please note that hotels will be booked about an hour's drive from city centers and the hotel information will be confirmed 1-2 days prior to departure.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7