Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/12/03 08:05pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls (U.S. Side)
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride, see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist, and watch a Niagara IMAX movie. Guests can then choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara.
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October. During winter, it will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam’s Mark/Radisson/R.I.T/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour (apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament.
Next, you'll have the option to embark on a Voyage to the Falls cruise (seasonal) for an additional cost. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter Tour (apply when Lake Ontario cruise close)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and Casa Loma, the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Then we will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! Tour will be completed in Chinatown as well.
- Crown Plaza Toronto Airport/Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale/Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport/Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands(Summer) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning sun, you can really enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower.
Arriving in Montreal, the second largest city of Canada, in the afternoon, you will realize its European flair and sophistication that makes it one of the most popular metropolitan centers in Canada . The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica. Lastly, a plenty of dinner options in Chinatown will bring you a satisfactory end of the day!
- In winter, Thousand Islands tour will be cancelled and we will go to Ottawa directly.
- Gouverneurs/des Seigneurs/le Dauphin/Holiday Inn or similar
Montreal - Quebec City(Summer) - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city, Quebec. Everything in the town such as the street signs, cafes, buildings, people’s dressing look and the atmosphere will tell its rich French descent. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area's boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. A visit to Place Royale is like a step back in time to the early days of New France. Quebec is the only fortified city in North America north of Mexico, with close to 4.6 km of walls and imposing gates to explore. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art. You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After a short stay at duty-free stores, we will head to Boston, a cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited!
In Winter, Quebec City tour will be cancelled. We will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston, a cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited!
- (*In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.)
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: The first stop will be the Harvard University at Cambridge, MA. Here, guests will be invited to visit its oldest campus district and take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies - Harvard Statue. Also, we have a chance to walk around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take pictures with its main building.
Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House.
Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. Furthermore, the old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder. In the afternoon, we will head to New York.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the Central Park and the entire of New York City. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour(admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Other attractions include the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
When time allows, we will add Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds into the trip.
If you are ending you tour in Washington, D.C., we will provide you with a bus ticket for you to return to Washington, D.C. at 715 H Street At 7th St NW, Washington, D.C .20001 The drop-off location is subject to final confirmation by the tour guide. A tour guide will not accompany the bus trip back.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
We usually get back to D.C. at about 11:30pm, but there may be delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.
If you are ending your tour in New York, arrange your flight after 7:00 pm. You will be dropped off at a NYC area airport (JFK, LGA, EWR).
Guests who do not need NYC airport transfers can be dropped at 87 Bowery St. New York NY / Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). (The arrival time is between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm depending on traffic.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $613.00||USD $409.00||USD $307.00||USD $823.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location
- 5-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(65+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- CN Tower: $36.50($32+Tax)/Adult; $28.00($24+Tax)/Child(3-12); $28.00($24+Tax)/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on New Year day.)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $44.75/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $44.75/Senior(62+)
- Seafood Dinner: $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $18.00($11+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $14.75/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on Christmas Day. )
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $22.54/Adult; $14.40/Child(3-12); $22.54/Senior(62+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-12/4)
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(Not available in winter, it operates between April/May to October depending on the weather. It begins on 4/2/2016.)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $37.27($29.98+Tax)/Adult; $14.67($9.98+Tax)/Child(3-5); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Child(6-13); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $22.50/Adult; $11.25/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $26.68/Adult; $18.95/Child(3-12); $26.68/Senior(62+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-10/31.)
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Two of us will be travelling from Australia. We're planing self guided tours around New York.
This trip is of significant interest to us, but we are wondering if there is any way to not partake in the tours around new york and the costs involved of removing this from the package.
If you can suggest an alternate tour with the same desitnations that would be appreciated.
Heung Soon 04/02/2016 12:52:23
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can choose explore New York by yourself but please note the tour priced can't be revised and the service fee for tour guide is mandatory even if you give up the guidance.
You can ask for some advice from your tour guide about other attractions if you want to spend your own time.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
This tour only offers a pick up at Washington, if you wish to start in New York we can offer you the following tours:
Customer Service Rep
1.) there's 3 of us in the group for this tour, however one person may not be able to go through the 6day tour (most likely 4 days)............... Will there be a penalty and how much?
2.) can we stay an extra night in NY at the same hotel this tour is using?
3.) what is the best way/method of transportation from 2660 Woodley Road to the pick up point in MD? Any suggestion?
Thank you very much.
MG 08/14/2015 20:31:28
1. There is no penalty, if someone wishes to self dismiss on the fourth day they may do so as long as you let us know under the comment section when you are booking this reservation online.
Please note that the price remains the same.
2. You can request for a hotel extension for the same hotel this tour is using under the request/comment box once you are booking this tour online. We will quote you accordingly. However, please note it is not guaranteed due to availability.
3. Usually customers take a taxi as their transportation method.
You can also refer to the following link for mapping assistance:
Customer Service Rep
Usually customers take a taxi as their transportation method.
You can also refer to the following link for mapping assistance:
Customer Service Rep
will there be a penalty charge if the third person in my group only be able to stay until the 4th day of the tour instead of the entire 6 days? 08/11/2015 03:02:31
Thanks for your inquiry.
The tour cost will remain the same if a guest decides to leave the tour early.
Please leave a note in the comment section of your online reservation when you make your new online reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
6-Day U.S. East Coast and Canada Highlight Tour