7-Day Adventure Tour to Chicago, St. Louis, New Orleans, Atlanta Tour from Chicago (with airport transfers)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Chicago, IL, USA
- End City:
Atlanta, GA, USA
- 7 days
- Tour Type:
- 04/01/15, 04/15/15, 04/29/15, 05/13/15, 05/27/15 View All
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Get 461 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 461 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1: Chicago
Guests arriving at Midway International Airport are required to self-transfer to their hotel.
Guests who arrive at their hotel before 5:00 p.m. are welcome to join our optional Chicago Night Tour(minimum 4 people).
Chicago Night Tour: Explore the great city of Chicago at night when you can view its amazing skyscrapers, bright lights, renowned restaurants and beautiful waterfront. “The Windy City” is always buzzing with people and activity.
Day 2: Chicago City Tour
We'll see United Center - home to the Chicago Bulls - where you can see the statue of the great basketball star Michael Jordan and relive the glory days of the team. Next, we'll visit Buckingham Fountain - one of the world's largest fountains. Take a walk in Millennium Park, one of the city's most well-known attractions. Go through Cloud Gate, the signature urban sculpture of Chicago. Take a break at the 3,300-foot long Navy Pier, formerly a Navy training center that is now a center for entertainment and attractions.
You'll have the chance to join several optional tours and activities including a visit to Shedd Aquarium, the largest indoor aquarium in the world. You may also opt to take a tour of the Chicago Theatre, the birthplace of Broadway musicals. Appreciate art works in the Art Institute of Chicago whose collection attracts 2 million visitors every year.
You can find shopping heaven at Magnificent Mile. Don’t forget to ask the tour guide for the 10% off discount card at Bloomingdale's. The historical Chicago Water Tower is situated nearby.
To get the best view of this famous city, you'll be able to go up to 360 CHICAGO for an additional cost. This attraction, formerly called the John Hancock Tower Observatory, soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago and the lakefront. On a clear day, you may also see the four neighboring states Illinois, Indiana of Michigan and Wisconsin. It boasts an enclosed, glass and steel movable platform that holds up to eight visitors per cycle.
Chicago is named the city of architecture. The corncob-shaped Marina City buildings are famous around the world. Since the Chicago rivers are lined with some of the best architecture, you have the option to take a river cruise to enjoy the beautiful urban landscape of Chicago.
Day 3: Chicago - Springfield - St. Louis
The State Capitol of Illinois is directly behind Lincoln's former home. The Illinois State Capitol is the tallest non-skyscraper capitol in the states.
Next, we'll head to St. Louis, the largest metropolitan area in Missouri. It is right at the geographic center point of the North American continent. We'll see the Gateway Arch, which is the tallest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere.
We will also visit the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis. The top of the church is covered by 41.5 million pieces of mosaic glass in more than 7,000 colors. It is still the world's largest mosaic collection. Our tour will head to the hotel around dusk.
Day 4: St. Louis - Memphis - Jackson
We'll then visit the music legend Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland (optional), a must-see in Memphis.
We'll head to Jackson, Mississippi for the night.
Day 5: Jackson - Baton Rouge - Oak Alley Plantation (Vacherie) - New Orleans
We will then visit the Oak Alley Plantation, a famous landmark in the U.S. South for an optional tour. It is similar to the plantations and mansions you see in the classic movie "Gone with the Wind."
We'll then go to New Orleans. You'll have the opportunity to take a New Orleans Night Tour at an additional cost.
New Orleans Night Tour: Explore the nightlife in this exciting city as you see the best of New Orleans including the world famous Bourbon Street. Hear Jazz music, taste Cajun food and join the party in "The Big Easy."
Day 6: New Orleans - Montgomery
We will also see the remnants of Hurricane Katrina as well as Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral. Don’t miss the chance to try authentic Canjun food!
The tour will then depart for Montgomery, Alabama.
Day 7: Montgomery - Atlanta
There will then be an optional visit to the headquarters of Coca Cola. Get to know how this world famous brand developed and feel free to taste more than 100 drinks in the Taste It Hall. We will also visit the Olympic Stadium of Atlanta.
Afterwards, you will be transferred to the airport to conclude your unforgettable tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
*** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
***Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (O'Hare - 9:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and O'Hare or Midway Airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- - Chicago Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Shedd Aquarium: $30.95/Adult; $21.95/Child(3-12); $30.95/Senior(62+)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $19.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $19.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $23.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Graceland: $37.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(7-12); $33.30/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Swamp Tour: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $26.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Oak Alley Plantation: $20.00/Adult; $4.50/Child(6-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Dishes: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- World of Coca-Cola: $16.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); 14.00/Senior(65+)
- CNN Worldwide: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Q & As
- The tour will only operate with 4 or more persons.
* If there are less than 4 people on your reservation, please choose 4 when booking and contact us to correct the actual number of people going on tour and your tour fee. If there is not a minimum of 4 people signed up for the tour near the departure time, this tour is likely to be cancelled.
* If there are less than 4 people on your reservation and you agree to be charged for four people, we will operate the tour for you. If this is the case, please make a note to tell us the actual number of people going on the tour when booking. If there are other customers who sign up, we will refund you the extra expense accordingly at the end of the tour. If no other people join, we will charge you for 4 people.
- The order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on your tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to the departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please contact us for the final itinerary.
- The timing and sequence of events in this itinerary is subject to change so that we can best tailor the tour to meet your expectations.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange your own transportation. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|