7-Day Adventure Tour to Chicago, St. Louis, New Orleans, Atlanta Tour from Chicago (with airport transfers)
56 seats purchased
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Chicago, IL, USA
- End City:
Atlanta, GA, USA
- 7 days
- Tour Type:
- 08/06/14, 08/20/14, 09/03/14, 09/17/14, 10/01/14 View All
Get 435 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 435 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - Chicago - Night Tour
Your fun tour begins when you meet your tour guide at the baggage claim area at O’Hare. Pick-up service and hotel transfers are available between 9am and 9pm; at Midway International Airport; guests are required to self-transfer to their hotel. Guests who arrive at their hotel before 5:00pm are welcome to join our night tour at their own expense (admission not included; optional). You will stay overnight in Chicago.
Day 2 Chicago
Today, you will explore the wonderful city of Chicago and pass by the United Sports Complex—the home stadium of the world famous Chicago Bulls. You will also have a chance to stroll by the Buckingham Fountain at Grant Park and the Cloud Gate at Millennium Park. Later, you will have the opportunity to climb the Observatory Deck of Willis Tower (admission not included; optional) and cruise on Lake Michigan from the Navy Pier (admission not included; optional). There will also be a chance to shop at the Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue! You will stay overnight in Chicago.
Day 3 Chicago - Springfield- St. Louis
Today you will leave the wonderful city of Chicago and visit the Capitol of Illinois, best known as the hometown of Abraham Lincoln. There you will visit the Lincoln Home Historic Site and the Old Illinois State Capitol Building. After, you will drive through the fertile framing land and arrive at the Union Station of St. Louis. There you will be amazed by the view of the top of the Gateway Arch. You will also visit the Mississippi River which wanders right on the east side of the Arch. There will also brief stops at the Old Church and the Courthouse. You will stay overnight in St. Louis.
Day 4 St. Louis- Memphis - Jackson
Today, you will leave the lovely city of St. Louis and make your way towards Memphis, Tennessee, best known as the home of Elvis Presley and as the birthplace of the blues. There you will see Graceland, former home of the late Elvis Presley. You will also visit the Pyramid Arena in downtown Memphis, which has been a focal point on the city's skyline since 1991. After, you will visit Jackson, Mississippi, named after president Andrew Jackson. You will stay overnight in Jackson, Mississippi.
Day 5 Jackson - Baton Rouge - New Orleans
Today you will continue exploring Jackson, Mississippi,an ideal place to sample a wide variety of the state's unique culture and attractions. After, you will continue to Louisiana and visit Baton Rogue, the state capital. There you can cruise leisurely along the mysterious, moss-draped bayous. After, you will visit the Oak Alley Plantation is a must-see, where the quarter-mile canopy of giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old, forms an impressive avenue leading to the classic Greek-revival style antebellum home. Later, you will head to the busy city of New Orleans, where you are welcome to join our night tour (admission not included; optional). You will stay overnight in New Orleans.
Day 6 New Orleans - Montgomery
Today you will continue exploring the unique city of New Orleans which is known for it's history of writers and artists since the time of Mark Twain, Lafcadio Hern and John James Audubon. There you will see the French Quarter architecture, which is a mix of Spanish, French, Creole and American styles. Later, you will visit Jackson Square, which earns its name for one of three bronze statues of Andrew Jackson located in the center of the square. You will also discover New Orleans' most renowned streets overflowing with restaurants, clubs and history. New Orleans is famous for its food – discover the most popular dishes and have a taste of some authentic New Orleans food. Later, you will leave the bright lights of New Orleans and make your way to Montgomery, where you will stay overnight.
Day 7 Montgomery - Atlanta - Hometown
Today, you will leave Montgomery and head towards Atlanta, the capital city of the southeast, a city of the future with strong ties to its past. There you will visit the Coca-Cola Headquarters, which was invented in Atlanta in 1886. At the World of Coke, experience the fascinating history of the world's most famous soft drink in a dynamic multimedia attraction featuring a fully-functioning bottling line that produces an 8 oz. glass bottle of Coca-Cola for each and every guest. At the Taste It! Lounge you may sample over 60 different beverages from around the world. After, you will leave the Coca-Cola headquarters and Journey into the heart of CNN Worldwide, where you can get an in-depth look at global news in the making. Later, you will visit the Atlanta Centennial Park, which is the remaining legacy of the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games. The 21-acre park was built to celebrate the Olympics to Georgia as well as revitalize an area of town that had long been forgotten. You will also explore downtown, also know as Underground Atlanta, a perfect place for lunch, souvenir shopping and live entertainment. This tour will also take you to Atlanta's largest piece of exposed granite, with 3,200 acres of excitement for every member of the family. After, you will be transfer to the airport, concluding your unforgettable tour.
We suggest guests select flights departing after 7pm. Guests can also choose to stay an extra night at Atlanta and take a free shuttle to the airport the next day.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Special Price/Person By Occupancy (2014-07-12 to 2014-08-09)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (O'Hare - 9:00am-9:00pm)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and O'Hare or Midway Airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Willis Tower: $18.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11 years); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Chicago Cruise: $28.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 11 years); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Top Of The Gateway Arch: $10.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(3-15); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Graceland Mansion: $37.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(7-12); $33.30/Senior(62+)
- Mississippi River Museum: $10.00/Adult; $7.00Child(5-11); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Stone Mountain Skyride: $9.20/Adult; $5.50/Child(under 11 years); $9.20/Senior(62+)
- Swamp Tour: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11 years); $26.00/Senior(62+)
- Oak Alley Plantation: $20.00/Adult; $4.50/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- The New Orleans Steamboat: $27.50/Adult; $12.25/Child(under 11 years); $27.50/Senior(62+)
- CNN Headquarters: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- COCA COLA Headquarters: $16.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Chicago Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11 years); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11 years); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Style Dishes: $28.00/person+Tax
- Gratuities for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|