7-Day Adventure Tour to Chicago, St. Louis, New Orleans, Atlanta Tour from Chicago (with airport transfers)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Chicago, IL, USA
- End City:
Atlanta, GA, USA
- 7 days
- Tour Type:
Get 461 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 461 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1: Chicago
Guests arriving at Midway International Airport are required to self-transfer to their hotel.
Guests who arrive at their hotel before 5:00 p.m. are welcome to join our optional Chicago Night Tour.
Day 2: Chicago
Day 3: Chicago - Springfield - St. Louis
Day 4: St. Louis - Memphis - Jackson
Day 5: Jackson - Baton Rouge - New Orleans
Day 6: New Orleans - Montgomery
Day 7: Montgomery - Atlanta
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (O'Hare - 9:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and O'Hare or Midway Airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Willis Tower: $18.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11 years); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Chicago Cruise: $28.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 11 years); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Top Of The Gateway Arch: $10.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(3-15); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Graceland Mansion: $37.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(7-12); $33.30/Senior(62+)
- Mississippi River Museum: $10.00/Adult; $7.00Child(5-11); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Stone Mountain Skyride: $9.20/Adult; $5.50/Child(under 11 years); $9.20/Senior(62+)
- Swamp Tour: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11 years); $26.00/Senior(62+)
- Oak Alley Plantation: $20.00/Adult; $4.50/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- The New Orleans Steamboat: $27.50/Adult; $12.25/Child(under 11 years); $27.50/Senior(62+)
- CNN Headquarters: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- COCA COLA Headquarters: $16.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Chicago Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11 years); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11 years); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Style Dishes: $28.00/person+Tax
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Q & As
- The order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on your tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to the departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please contact us for the final itinerary.
- The timing and sequence of events in this itinerary is subject to change so that we can best tailor the tour to meet your expectations.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after you arrive at the New York airport your first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange your own transportation. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Please arrange your flight after 1:30 p.m. on the last day to complete your tour activities.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|