Chicago - Detroit
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Chicago during the morning and head to another major U.S. city - Detroit. It is the capital of the country's automobile industry. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company.
We will then visit Henry Ford Museum (optional), named after the founder of the Ford Motor Company. The exhibitions not only portray the history of Ford, but also the Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy’s presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln’s chair from Ford’s Theatre, Thomas Edison’s laboratory, the Wright Brothers’ bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus.
- Quality Inn & Suites North Youngstown or similar
Detroit - Pittsburgh - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave Detroit for Pittsburgh - known as both "the Steel City" for its more than 300 steel-related businesses and "the City of Bridges" for its 446 bridges. We'll visit Point State Park, at the confluence of city's three rivers. From here, you'll observe an amazing view of Pittsburgh.
After that, we will go to Washington, D.C. to visit the Lincoln Memorial, together with the Reflecting Pool, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Veterans Memorial. We will also stop at the White House and the United States Capitol to take photos.
You'll have the option to take a cruise along the Potomac River that runs through the capital, passing the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and many other scenic spots.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - Philadelphia - New York City
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Washington, D.C. today and head to Baltimore - the colorful, diverse town that is Maryland's largest city and economic hub and is known for its beautiful harbor. The waterfront, surrounded with shops, restaurants and attractions that lure tourists and residents today, made Baltimore a hub for tobacco trade with England in its earliest days.
We'll then drive north to Philadelphia. As the birthplace and the second capital city of this nation, Philadelphia has a long fascinating history. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
We'll then continue to Lancaster County - home of a very large Amish population. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life and keep away from light, phone, and TV. Amish village is always remarkable in the trip with such a huge contrast with the modern social values.
Arriving in New York during the evening, you are invited to join our specially-tailored night tour(admission not included) to explore the “City that Never Sleeps” - a 3-hour tour stopping at the Rockefeller Center and Times Square. You'll also be able to snap photos of the breathtaking skyline profile from across the Hudson River!
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset / Hilton Parsippany or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of The Big Apple to show you the city's best architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building Observatory Deck, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and/or Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum. We'll be passing by the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on the motor coach.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset / Hilton Parsippany or similar
New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day driving through the states of Pennsylvania and New York for several hours to arrive at Niagara Falls during the afternoon. You'll be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and Horseshoe Falls. You'll be able to stroll through Niagara Falls State Park feeling the mist from the falls spraying on you.
You will have the option to join the Maid of the Mist boat ride or catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on a new 45X25-foot screen.
Then, you can choose either to stay in the park to further explore it on your own until returning to the hotel or join an in-depth tour (optional) visiting Whirlpool Park and Old Fort Niagara. Old Fort Niagara will give you all the insights 99% tourists would never discover.
You'll be offered an opportunity to see an amazing Native American show at an additional cost during the evening.
- Maid of the Mist will be closed in winter.
- Days Inn Erie / Comfort Inn Erie or similar
Cleveland - Chicago
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, we'll be off to Cleveland - the biggest city along the shore of Erie Lake in Ohio. You'll have the chance to visit the famous Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, designed by the famous designer I. M. Pei. This is heaven for Rock & Roll fans!
Come and see the greatest stories and biggest names in rock and roll. The experience includes four theaters, multiple interactive stations and seven floors of exhibits that tell the story of the world’s most powerful art form. Leave for Chicago at nightfall.
For departure from Chicago airports (ORD and MDW), please book flights after 7:00pm.
We can transfer you to ORD airport for free. If you leave Chicago from MDW Airport, you must self-transfer to the airport.
If customers want to stay in Chicago, they can be dropped off at 207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $560.00||USD $507.00||USD $480.00||USD $770.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and airport drop-off if needed
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Henry Ford Museum: $21.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-12); Free/Child(under5); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Rock & Rock Hall of Fame & Museum: $23.50/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
KAPIL DESHPANDE(1)Useful06/15/2016Loved it! ( Verified Purchased )
My parents had a great time at the tour. They loved Momo and the way she conducted them throughout. Thank you.
Anonymous.(5)Useful11/28/2015Honest Review! ( Verified Purchased )
The trip itinerary was pretty good.The tour guide (Peter) was very helpful, and I would say that it was good value for money. The only complaint is that the hotels were quite far from the city centre,but I guess you can expect that with the... given price of the trip Read full review
Nalin Deshpande(5)Useful11/22/2015more than satisfactory trip ! ( Verified Purchased )
Nice and budget friendly trip.
JIAWEI.YUE(1)Useful07/22/2015We had great trip ( Verified Purchased )
We booked the trip of 6 days eastern American days tour . Everything was going well until our bus broke down on the fifth day the way to the Niagara Fall. We almost thought that we missed the only chance to see the water fall but our guide ...tried his best to arrange another bus to take us to the fall and we Made it . Our guide Evan xiong was the best and we are glad that we chose tours4fun as our travel agency ! Read full review
Jiasong Liu(6)Useful07/01/2015Strongly Recommend! ( Verified Purchased )
We had a wonderful trip which departure on June 26th 2015 . We booked this Tour from Tours4fun agency and I think it is a very classic line. Especially we had a very excellent tour guide Evan! His English is really good unlike most of Chine...se tour guide we had before , not only his good tour experience but also he is caring and nice person ! we like him a lot and wish all the other people who are going to take this tour could have Evan as your guide. It was a long way trip but we visit a lot of places and cities, so we strongly recommend this tour! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
You may self dismiss after the New York City tour or from the fourth night's hotel.
However, the order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. We suggest you leave a note in the comment section to double check with us when you place a reservation online.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
I want to do the tour from August 24 to August 30, 2016. I travel alone, what would be the price for me and what time we return to the city of Chicago on Aug. 30.
I do not speak English.
Thank you 07/17/2016 22:44:31
Dear Jose de Jesus,
This tour is only available on Thursday's, we can offer you the date of August 15th.
At the moment the tour is on sale and the single occupancy price will be USD$693
At the moment we only offer English/Chinese or English only tours from Chicago.
Customer Service Rep
Though I can walk a little bit. if more walking is required can I get wheel chair. If yes what will be the extra cost.
I plan to travel in the month of July 2016. 07/05/2016 15:25:27
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
We cannot guarantee vegetable meals. Most likely, the tour guide will arrange meal stops at restaurants that might offer vegetable dishes.
Regrettably, we don't offer wheelchair. You can bring one. The wheelchair can be folded and stored in the bus trunk, there should not be any problem for you. We will try to arrange for you to be seated in the front of the bus. Please inform us of your requirement to bring a wheelchair by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
This tour is on the U.S. side only.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
I am planning a east coast trip from Chicago in Aug 201, with my wife kid who is 2+ year old. How much will be the charges ? Will it be for 2 people or 3 people ? My kid is only 2+ years old.
Thanks. 05/17/2016 17:08:45
At the moment this tour is available every Thursday in the month of August.
Children 2 or older will need to be added to the reservation, current price for 3 guest in 1 room will be USD $1,521.00
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
My parents had a great time at the tour. They loved Momo and the way she conducted them thro .. Read MoreBy KAPIL DESHPANDE On 06/15/2016 03:32:00
more than satisfactory trip !
Nice and budget friendly trip. Read MoreBy Nalin Deshpande On 11/22/2015 02:53:19
We had a wonderful trip which departure on June 26th 2015 . We booked this Tour from Tours4f .. Read MoreBy Jiasong Liu On 07/01/2015 02:10:06