Summary of The Day: We'll once again have breakfast at the hotel and then go on a Seville City Tour. We'll see the Seville Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome.
Afterwards, we'll visit the Santa Cruz Quarter, precisely where the myth of Don Juan developed. We'll next venture to the gorgeous Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de Espana.
During the evening, you'll have the option to attend a Flamenco show.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll drive south passing typical Spanish villages to reach Ronda. You'll have free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range.
During the afternoon, we'll travel to Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. We'll have dinner and accommodations in Costa del Sol.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll drive northward to the Imperial city of Toledo - where the people of the Christian, Moorish and Jewish faith have lived together for centuries. The city tour includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron).
We'll then continue to Madrid.
Normally the tour finishes between 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. However, as the tour is operated by bus, it may be delayed due to bad weather conditions, traffic jams or other issues.
We recommend that you to book a late flight at the end of the tour, or stay an extra night in the city to depart the following morning.
* Child: 4 to 7 years old
* Children under 4 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada & Toledo
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.