Summary of The Day: We'll depart Lisbon, Portugal at 7:30 a.m. and head to Caceres, Spain - declared a World Heritage Site because of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture.
We'll walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town. Afterwards, we'll continue on toward Cordoba - once the capital of the Caliphate.
We'll have dinner and stay overnight in Cordoba.
Summary of The Day: We'll have breakfast at the hotel before taking an impressive tour of Cordoba's unique Mosque-Cathedral in addition to strolling the winding streets of the city's Jewish Quarter.
We'll depart Cordoba during the afternoon and travel for approximately two hours to reach Seville. We'll have dinner and accommodations in Seville.
Summary of The Day: We'll once again have breakfast at the hotel and then go on a Seville City Tour. We'll see the Seville Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome.
Afterwards, we'll visit the Santa Cruz Quarter and then tour both Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de Espana.
During the evening, you'll have the option to attend a Flamenco show.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll drive south passing typical Spanish villages to reach Ronda. You'll have free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range.
During the afternoon, we'll travel to Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. We'll have dinner and accommodations in Costa del Sol.
Summary of The Day: We'll enjoy breakfast before traveling to the city of Granada - the last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms until 1492.
You'll be able to visit the world famous Alhambra (Red Palace) and Generalife Gardens that are made up of breathtaking fountains, gardens and patios that have inspired several authors such as W. Irving.
We'll have dinner at the hotel and you have the option to see a Gypsy Flamenco show in the Sacromonte Quarter.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll drive northward to the Imperial city of Toledo - where the people of the Christian, Moorish and Jewish faith have lived together for centuries. The city tour includes the most important monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron).
We'll then continue to Madrid.
01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
|USD $812.24||USD $798.70||USD $1,046.89||USD $609.18|
|USD $860.38||USD $846.03||USD $1,095.02||USD $645.28|
* Child: 4 to 7 years old.|
* Children under 4 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.