Your day of fun and adventure begins on an exciting adventure to Kealakekua Bay. It is one of the most popular rafting and snorkeling adventure Area in Hawaii.
Kealakekua Bay is the best place to snorkel on the Big Island of Hawaii. With it's crystal clear calm waters, guests to the Big Island naturally gravitate there. With upwards of 300-400 people in the early morning or late afternoon, we have designed this tour to be in Kealakekua between those times, hence "beating the crowd".
Upon arrival to the bay, Visitors will be briefed on the bay and snorkeling. You can stay in the water for as long as you like. The crew of the raft will have lunch ready for you when you get out of the water. While eating lunch, the captain will talk about the history of Kealakekua Bay and why the Captain Cook monument was erected here. After , there will be additional time to jump back into the water for a little more snorkeling.
Once everyone is done snorkeling, the same, award winning, coastal tour will begin. Sea caves, lava tubes and blow holes! Spinner dolphins,manta rays, turtles.
Hawaii's first and original rafting adventure invites you to journey with us along the historic Kona Coast. Please join us if you wish to live the experience.
Please arrive at the pickup location 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
Please bring the towels, light cover up, sun protection (including sunscreen, hats or visors and sunglasses) and cameras. A back or bag is fine to stow your belongings.
Due to the bouncy nature of our ride, we do not allow any person with back or neck problems or pregnant ladies.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.