Summary of The Day: A 5-hour Sunshine Coast fishing trip is a great way to begin to experience deep sea fishing while still having the majority of the day remaining for other activities, and it's an extremely popular charter for beginners and visitors to the area.
This length of trip is ideal for anyone new to Deep Sea Charter Fishing, as well as anyone just wanting to get out on the ocean for a few hours for a bit of fishing. We'll travel about Nautical Miles off the coast on this charter, where small reefs and crops are fairly abundant in these areas, attracting a wide array of species.
Whilst on board you are welcome to enjoy the use of a wide variety of types of rods, reels and bait. Snacks, soft drinks and water are supplied throughout the trip.
Our 55 ft vessel, Crusader 1 is surveyed for a maximum of 25 persons. On mixed groups we try keep it to around 18 people + crew to give you the maximum amount of room to move around the boat and fish comfortably. We have 2 electric marine toilets, one kept solely for the ladies, along with the most up to date electronic safety and navigation equipment.
Every effort is made to make sure your day is an enjoyable success. Obviously weather conditions are critical to a successful day on the water.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Group of 7
Group of 14
Group of 19 - 22
* Price is per person or by group for a discounted rate.
* All children must be 8 years or older.
* All children below the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
* Same day bookings are always non-refundable.
* If the weather makes for unsafe conditions for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed.
* A minimum of 8 full paying passengers are required for any 5 hour charter to be able to proceed.
* Refunds are offered and applicable only in the following circumstances: Cancellations due to weather, lack of passenger numbers, or other circumstances requiring the charter to be cancelled.
Professional and experienced crew
Transportation by boat
Coffee and Tea
Optional Service Fees
Meals - however you may purchase a cup of soup, expresso, and/or bacon breakfast burger during booking
Optional Upgrades (available during booking):
- Bacon & Egg Burger (USD 6.99)
- Fish n Crab Charters Cap (USD 19.43)
- Cup of Warm Soup (USD 3.88)
- Express (USD 3.88)
- Fish n Crab Charters Jersey (USD 42.76)
This tour departs and returns to Public Boating Ramp, 26 Harbour Parade, Buddina QLD 4575, Australia.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for a prompt departure.
All legal fish are your to keep, return or share. Such fish will be “Gutted and gilled” for you by our crew, and put on ice.
All spanner crabs caught are shared between passengers interested in trying them!
What to bring: comfortable clothing, enclosed shoes, a hat and sunglasses. Bring a rain jacket just in case of rain. Alcohol is on a BYO basis.
Please inform us of any medical conditions in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
All persons booking acknowledge they understand and agree that a lack of fish or crabs caught on a charter is NOT a reason for any form of refund. The charter is based on taking passengers to fishing locations, supplying fishing tackle for use on the charter and crew for the operation of the vessel.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.