Summary of The Day: A 5-hour Sunshine Coast fishing trip is a great way to begin to experience deep sea fishing while still having the majority of the day remaining for other activities, and it's an extremely popular charter for beginners and visitors to the area.
This length of trip is ideal for anyone new to Deep Sea Charter Fishing, as well as anyone just wanting to get out on the ocean for a few hours for a bit of fishing. We'll travel about Nautical Miles off the coast on this charter, where small reefs and crops are fairly abundant in these areas, attracting a wide array of species.
Whilst on board you are welcome to enjoy the use of a wide variety of types of rods, reels and bait. Snacks, soft drinks and water are supplied throughout the trip.
Our 55 ft vessel, Crusader 1 is surveyed for a maximum of 25 persons. On mixed groups we try keep it to around 18 people + crew to give you the maximum amount of room to move around the boat and fish comfortably. We have 2 electric marine toilets, one kept solely for the ladies, along with the most up to date electronic safety and navigation equipment.
Every effort is made to make sure your day is an enjoyable success. Obviously weather conditions are critical to a successful day on the water.
|Group of 7||USD $739.28|
|Group of 14||USD $1,372.96|
|Group of 19 - 22||USD $2,006.63|
* Price is per person or by group for a discounted rate.|
* All children must be 8 years or older.
* All children below the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
* Same day bookings are always non-refundable.
* If the weather makes for unsafe conditions for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed.
* A minimum of 8 full paying passengers are required for any 5 hour charter to be able to proceed.
* Refunds are offered and applicable only in the following circumstances: Cancellations due to weather, lack of passenger numbers, or other circumstances requiring the charter to be cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.