5-Day San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Tour (With SFO Airport Transfer)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
San Francisco, CA, USA
- End City:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- 5 days
- Tour Type:
Mar 21st 2014 - Nov 24th 2014: Mon/Fri
Get 366 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 366 Points
Buy 3 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - San Francisco
Today you will discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco. Some of today's highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
* Please arrange your flight arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am (to pass the custom inspection before 11:00am). Otherwise, you will need to self-transfer to your hotel and you will not be able to enjoy the SF City Tour on the day.
Guests who arrive between 11:00am and 9:00pm, will be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, you will forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
Guests who book a pre-hotel extension 3 nights or more, will be offered a complimentary airport pick-up service (between 9:00am and 9:00pm) on your first hotel extension day.
If previous itinerary is:
Day 1: SFO pick up
Day 2: Tour Day
Day 3: End Tour
If you book 1 night pre-hotel extension and you need an airport pick -up, your itinerary will be:
Day 1: SFO pick up
Day 2: Free Day
Day3: Tour Day
Day 4: End Tour
For local customers without airport pick-up service, please refer to following detailed information if you'd like to have the free San Francisco City Tour.
Time and Location (Please leave a comment detailing the location you chose on the order page):
7:50am - Ulferts Center, 668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035
8:00am - Liang's Kitchen, 1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
8:20am - Marina Food Supermarket, 10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014
8:50am - Red Roof Inn (for our hotel guests only), 777 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010
10:00am - Starbucks Coffee, 391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
9:00am - Courtyard # 4, San Francisco International Airport (walk out off the door from the baggage claim for domestic flights and turn right and walk about 50 meters, a small out-door parking lot) *This location is for those who arrived in SFO in advance but want to join in the tour at the airport. *
Day 2 Bay Area - Los Angeles
Today you will travel to the largest metropolitan area in California- Los Angeles. There you will stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars award ceremony). You will stay overnight in Los Angeles.
Day 3 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Today you will leave the Hollywood life of Los Angeles and head to Las Vegas, also known as Sin City. There, you will have an opportunity to walk on the infamous Las Vegas Strip, where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos such as the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. You will also have an opportunity to stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (admission not included; optional). You are also free to check out the many special shows and performances year round that truly make for a great Las Vegas experience! You will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 4 Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Today, you will have a chance to explore either the Grand Canyon South Rim or the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park:The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park and see the beauty of this natural wonder!
Grand Canyon West Rim - The Skywalk:Your journey begins with a stop at the Hoover Dam and then onto the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (admission and lunch not included). After, you will have a chance to walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may also take a walk on the Skywalk (admission not included; optional. The Skywalk is a U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You will aslo have an opportunity to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and a cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (admission not included; optional).
*Note Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
Day 5 Las Vegas
Self-dismal from Las Vegas.
Today concludes your wonderful tour! We offer airport to the LA or SFO, with an additional fee. Please choose the details in the easy book section if you wish to request these airport transfers.
Customers who choose a hotel extension, you will be required to self-transfer to the hotel.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years of age are requiredto be under a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to the month) when booking.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pic-kup (Please arrange your flight arrival at SFO before 11:00am)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Grand Canyon South Rim admissions
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges. If you choose to visit Grand Canyon West Rim, there are the optionals:
-Grand Canyon West Admission with Chinese Style Lunch and transfer: $80.00/Person (Please pay this fee on tour for admission to the Grand Canyon West)
-Helicopter and Pontoon Boat Trip: $200.00/Person
-Medieval Times Dinner Show: $60.00/Adult; $38.00/Child
-San Francisco Bay Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child
-Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child
-Madame Tussaud's Hollywood Wax Museum: Adult/$20.00; Child/$14.00
-IMAX movie at Grand Canyon South: $13.00/Person
(Prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.)
- The special One Day San Francisco Tour are available to local customers without airport pick-up service
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $6.00/day per person)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- Regarding airport transfers administered by local operator involving a vehicle with less than eight seats:
- Please arrange your flight arrival at SFO before 11:00am.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under the age of 21 are not permitted to enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Guests who need to book a flight ticket, are recommended to book a flight ticket after they've received their reservation confirmation email within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
According to California state law, children who are under the age of eight MUST be in a car seat, UNLESS they are taller that 4'9," in which case they are allowed to ride with a normal seat in the BACK of the vehicle. There is a state-imposed minimum fine of $479 if these regulations are found to be broken. Children are not permitted to ride in the parents' laps. Please DO provide the accurate age of the child so we can arrange car seat in advance.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|