5-Day San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Tour (With SFO Airport Transfer)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
San Francisco, CA, USA
- End City:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- 5 days
- Tour Type:
Mar 21st 2014 - Nov 24th 2014: Mon/Fri
Get 366 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 366 Points
Buy 3 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day1 Hometown - San Francisco
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
* Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am (to pass the custom inspection before 11:00am). Otherwise, you need to self-transfer to your hotel and you cannot enjoy SF City Tour on the day.
If you arrive between 11:00am and 9:00pm, we will also offer complimentary pick up service, however, you will forgo the San Francisco City Tour without any refund.
Book pre hotel extension 3 nights or within from us, we will offer complimentary airport pick up service (between 9:00am and 9:00pm) on your first hotel extension day.
If previous itinerary is:
Day 1: SFO pick up
Day 2: Tour Day
Day 3: End Tour
If you book 1 night pre hotel extension and you need airport pick up
The tour itinerary will be:
Day 1: SFO pick up
Day 2: Free Day
Day3: Tour Day
Day 4: End Tour
For local customers without airport pick up service, please refer to following detailed information if you'd like to have the free San Francisco city tour.
Time and Location(Please comment the location you chose in the order page):
7:50am - Ulferts Center, 668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035
8:00am - Liang's Kitchen, 1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
8:20am - Marina Food Supermarket, 10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014
8:50am - Red Roof Inn (for our hotel guests only), 777 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010
8:50am - Best Western Grosvenor (for our hotel guests only), 380 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080
10:00am - Starbucks Coffee, 391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
Day2 Bay Area - Los Angeles
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars). Transfer to hotel after dinner. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
Day3 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Day4 Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park:Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park.
Grand Canyon West Rim - The Skywalk:
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Admission & lunch are excluded). You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour).
Day5 Las Vegas
Self dismiss in Las Vegas.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to LA or SFO by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
For customers who choose hotel extension, please transfer to the hotel on your own.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking. Tour guide will charge you directly on your tour.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pickup (Please arrange your flight arrive at SFO before 11:00am)
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Grand Canyon South Rim admissions
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges. If you choose to visit Grand Canyon West Rim, there are the optionals:
-$80.00 -Grand Canyon West Admission and Chinese Style Lunch (Please pay this fee on tour to get admission to Grand Canyon West)
-$200.00-Helicopter & Pontoon Boat Trip
-Medieval Times Dinner Show - Adult $60, Child (4-12) $38
-San Francisco Bay Cruise $25.00 per adult, $18.00 per Child (5-17)
-Las Vegas night tour $25.00 per adult, $15.00 per child (2-12)
-Madame Tussauds Hollywood Wax Museum: Adult $20.00; Child (4-12) $14.00
-I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13.00 per person
(Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- The special One Day San Francisco Tour for local customers without airport pick up service
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $6.00/day per person)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- Please note that during Aug 26-29; Sep 17-20; Sep 28-Oct 04; Oct 17-20, 2012 and other dates when Best Western Grosvenor hotel is fully booked, we will choose the following three hotels (Radisson Hotel SFO, Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) in order.
- Regarding airport transfers administered by local operator involving a vehicle less than 8 seats:
- Please arrange your flight arrive at SFO before 11:00am.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
According to California state law, Now children who are under 8 years old MUST be in a car seat, UNLESS they are taller that 4'9", then they can ride with a normal seat belt in the BACK of the vehicle. There is a state-imposed minimum fine of $479 if the regulations are found to be broken. The child is not permitted to ride in the parents' laps. Please DO provide the accurate age of the child in order for us to prepare in advanced for the car seat.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|