5-Day San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Tour (With SFO Airport Transfer) (Product Code: 6-5821)
Summary of The Day: Today you will discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see some of San Francisco most famous sites, such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts and Fisherman's Wharf (to name a few).
* Please arrange your flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00 a.m. Guests who do not arrive by this time will be required to self-transfer to their hotel and will not be able to join the SF City Tour for that day.
Guests who arrive between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., will be offered a complimentary pick-up service, but will still not be able to join the San Francisco City Tour, and will not be issued a refund.
Guests who book a pre-hotel extension for three nights or more, will be offered a complimentary airport pick-up service (between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.) valid only for their first hotel extension day.
If previous itinerary is:
Day 1: SFO pick-up
Day 2: Tour Day
Day 3: End Tour
If you book a one-night pre-hotel extension and you need an airport pick -up, your itinerary will be the following:
Day 1: SFO pick-up
Day 2: Free Day
Day3: Tour Day
Day 4: End Tour
Local customers without an airport pick-up service, must please refer to following detailed information if you'd like to join the San Francisco City Tour.
Time and Location (Please leave a comment detailing the location you chose on the order page):
7:50 a.m. - Ulferts Center, 668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035
8:00 a.m. - Liang's Kitchen, 1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
8:20 a.m. - Marina Food Supermarket, 10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014
8:50 a.m. - Red Roof Inn (for our hotel guests only), 777 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010
10:00 a.m. - Starbucks Coffee, 391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
9:00 a.m. - Courtyard # 4, San Francisco International Airport (from the domestic flights baggage claim area, turn right and walk 50 meters to a small out-door parking lot)
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
Bay Area - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today you will travel to the largest metropolitan area in California- Los Angeles! There you will stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars award ceremony), to name a few!
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave the Hollywood life of Los Angeles and head to Las Vegas, also known as Sin City. There, you will have an opportunity to walk on the infamous Las Vegas Strip, where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos such as the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. You will also have an opportunity to stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (admission not included; optional). You are also free to check out the many special shows and performances year round that truly make for a great Las Vegas experience! You will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will have a chance to explore either the Grand Canyon South Rim or the Grand Canyon West Rim!
- *Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Summary of The Day: Today concludes your wonderful tour! We offer transfers to the Los Angeles or San Francisco, for an additional fee. Please choose the details in the easy book section if you wish to request these airport transfers.
- Customer choose the transfer from Las Vegas to San Francisco, and the drop-off location is listed below:
1. Milpitas --06:15p.m.
2. San Jose -- 06:15p.m.
3. Fremont -- 06:30p.m.
4. Cupertino -- 06:15p.m.
5. Newark -- 06:30p.m.
6. Red Roof Inn -- 06:30p.m.
7. San Francisco -- 07:00p.m.
8. Oakland -- 07:30p.m.
9. El Cerrito -- 08:00p.m.
Customer choose the transfer from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, and the drop-off location is listed below:
1. Chinese Theatre -- 4:30p.m.
Address: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
2. Dorothy Chandler Pavilion -- 6:30p.m.
Address: 135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
3. Holiday Inn La Mirada -- 8:00p.m.
Adress: 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
*Customers who choose a hotel extension, will be required to self-transfer to their hotel.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children and adult prices are the same.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years of age are required to be under a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to the month) when booking.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up (Please arrange your flight to arrive at SFO before 11:00 a.m.)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $25.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $200.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Regarding airport transfers administered by local operator involving a vehicle with less than eight seats:
- Please arrange your flight arrival at SFO before 11:00am.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under the age of 21 are not permitted to enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Guests who need to book a flight ticket, are recommended to book a flight ticket after they've received their reservation confirmation email within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
According to California state law, children who are under the age of eight MUST be in a car seat, UNLESS they are taller that 4'9," in which case they are allowed to ride with a normal seat in the BACK of the vehicle. There is a state-imposed minimum fine of $479 if these regulations are found to be broken. Children are not permitted to ride in the parents' laps. Please DO provide the accurate age of the child so we can arrange car seat in advance.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
another question would be. If I arrive before 11am at SFO we get a pick up from the airport right? Do you drop us up at the hotel first or do we start the SF right away?
Dong Sa 07/11/2015 14:03:31
Passengers who arrive before 11am, will be able to join the SF City Tour right after pick-up from the airport.
Guests who arrive between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., will be offered a complimentary pick-up service, but will still not be able to join the San Francisco City Tour.
Customer Service Rep
on the last day of the tour when we are in Las Vegas, would there be an airport drop off there? Where and when will the tour end exactly in Las Vegas? Is there an airport drop off (San Francisco, Los Angeles) in gerenal on the last day?
Dong Sa 07/11/2015 04:21:25
Dear Dong Sa,
We offer transfers to the Los Angeles or San Francisco, for an additional fee. Please choose the details in the easy book section if you wish to request these airport transfers.
If you wish to end the tour in Las Vegas, you will need to arrange your own taxi to the airport there. The tour ends in Las Vegas at the last night hotel. Check-out is usually about 11:00am local time.
Customer Service Rep
2.plan to take yr tour code num 6-5821 that departs every mon (17th)
3.since i arr on sat, i have to check in hotel on 15th n pay on my own
4. which hotel shld i choose so that you can pick us up on 17th (part of package tour price)? pls list it to me
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
6-5821 departs on Aug 17th and usually we stay at Red Roof Inn SFO Airport which offers free shuttle from SFO Airport, you can book Red Roof Inn SFO Airport for 8/15 and 8/16 nights and join tour from the hotel directly.
If you want to join the complimentary city tour on Aug 17th, please leave a note when completing your reservation online so we can check with our local office.
Customer Service Rep
b) What are other hidden charges? 04/07/2013 00:20:52
Hi shekhar kulkarni:
If you are not arriving by flight, we can only offer the following alternative pick-up locations:
7:50am - Ulferts Center, 668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035
8:00am - Liang's Kitchen, 1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
8:20am - Marina Food Supermarket, 10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014
8:50am - Best Western Grosvenor (for our hotel guests only), 380 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080
10:00am - Starbucks Coffee, 391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
There are no hidden fees. All information for these tours are clearly specified on the tour pages.
Please review the pricing section for what the package includes and excludes:
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
a) how much baggage is allowed?
b) since we will be traveling from India we will have one bag of 22 kg each
Thanks 02/27/2013 04:28:26
Hi shekhar kulkarni_:
We limit to one medium size luggage maximum weight 50lbs (=less then 22kg) and 1 carry-on bag. For any extra luggage there will be an additional fee.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep.
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7