Summary of The Day: When you arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO), we'll take you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
Bay Area - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave the Hollywood life of Los Angeles and head to Las Vegas, also known as Sin City. There, you will have an opportunity to walk on the infamous Las Vegas Strip, where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos such as the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. You will also have an opportunity to stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (admission not included; optional). You are also free to check out the many special shows and performances year round that truly make for a great Las Vegas experience! You will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will have a chance to explore either the Grand Canyon South Rim or the Grand Canyon West Rim!
South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a Helicopter ride flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour).
- *Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
Due to weather condition in winter season and customers' security, we may cancel Grand Canyon South option tours at any time without notice. Customers can change to West Rim or have free time in Las Vegas.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
If "Buy 2 get 3rd discounted" promotion applicants choose to opt out of these Grand Canyon visits and instead spend a free day in Las Vegas, they need to pay $50/person to tour guide as LV explore fee.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Summary of The Day: Today concludes your wonderful tour! We offer transfers to the Los Angeles or San Francisco, for an additional fee. Please choose the details in the easy book section if you wish to request these airport transfers.
- Customer choose the transfer from Las Vegas to San Francisco, and the drop-off location is listed below:
1. Milpitas --06:15pm
2. San Jose -- 06:15pm
3. Fremont -- 06:30pm
4. Cupertino -- 06:15pm
5. Newark -- 06:30pm
6. Red Roof Inn -- 06:30pm
7. San Francisco -- 07:00pm
8. Oakland -- 07:30pm
Customer choose the transfer from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, and the drop-off location is listed below:
1. Chinese Theatre -- 4:30pm
Address: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
2. Dorothy Chandler Pavilion -- 6:30pm
Address: 135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
3. Holiday Inn La Mirada -- 8:00pm
Address: 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
*Customers who choose a hotel extension, will be required to self-transfer to their hotel.
Free pick-up time: 9:00am - 9:00pm (The tour guide will leave at 9:00pm)
The hotel check-in time is 1:00pm.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00 am and 9:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $568.00||USD $468.00||USD $458.00||USD $828.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $618.00||USD $518.00||USD $508.00||USD $928.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
**Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult:$35.00/person,Child(2-12 years): $25.00/person(According to the weather)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Skywalk: $30.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride(Helicopter sightseeing): $169.00/person($188.00/person from 5/1/2017.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under the age of 21 are not permitted to enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Guests who need to book a flight ticket, are recommended to book a flight ticket after they've received their reservation confirmation email within one to two business days.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Adarsh 11/30/2015 07:45:42
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The departure dates depend on the tour as they all vary on our website.
This specific tour is operating every Monday and Friday. You can book the departure on a Monday and the tour will end on a Friday.
Customer Service Rep
another question would be. If I arrive before 11am at SFO we get a pick up from the airport right? Do you drop us up at the hotel first or do we start the SF right away?
Dong Sa 07/11/2015 14:03:31
Passengers who arrive before 11am, will be able to join the SF City Tour right after pick-up from the airport.
Guests who arrive between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., will be offered a complimentary pick-up service, but will still not be able to join the San Francisco City Tour.
Customer Service Rep
on the last day of the tour when we are in Las Vegas, would there be an airport drop off there? Where and when will the tour end exactly in Las Vegas? Is there an airport drop off (San Francisco, Los Angeles) in gerenal on the last day?
Dong Sa 07/11/2015 04:21:25
Dear Dong Sa,
We offer transfers to the Los Angeles or San Francisco, for an additional fee. Please choose the details in the easy book section if you wish to request these airport transfers.
If you wish to end the tour in Las Vegas, you will need to arrange your own taxi to the airport there. The tour ends in Las Vegas at the last night hotel. Check-out is usually about 11:00am local time.
Customer Service Rep
2.plan to take yr tour code num 6-5821 that departs every mon (17th)
3.since i arr on sat, i have to check in hotel on 15th n pay on my own
4. which hotel shld i choose so that you can pick us up on 17th (part of package tour price)? pls list it to me
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
6-5821 departs on Aug 17th and usually we stay at Red Roof Inn SFO Airport which offers free shuttle from SFO Airport, you can book Red Roof Inn SFO Airport for 8/15 and 8/16 nights and join tour from the hotel directly.
If you want to join the complimentary city tour on Aug 17th, please leave a note when completing your reservation online so we can check with our local office.
Customer Service Rep
b) What are other hidden charges? 04/07/2013 00:20:52
Hi shekhar kulkarni:
If you are not arriving by flight, we can only offer the following alternative pick-up locations:
7:50am - Ulferts Center, 668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035
8:00am - Liang's Kitchen, 1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
8:20am - Marina Food Supermarket, 10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014
8:50am - Best Western Grosvenor (for our hotel guests only), 380 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080
10:00am - Starbucks Coffee, 391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
There are no hidden fees. All information for these tours are clearly specified on the tour pages.
Please review the pricing section for what the package includes and excludes:
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7