New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00 pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall for free, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn or similar
New York City - Martha's Vineyard
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will head north to Martha's Vineyard, MA through New York State, Connecticut and Rhode Island. We'll then take a Boat Tour of Martha's Vineyard and Bus Tour of the island before spending some time in Aquinnah and Edgartown.
- Regency Inn & Suites North Dartmouth or similar
Martha's Vineyard - Provincetown - Plymouth
Summary of The Day: We will start our tour today in Provincetown on the tip of Cape Cod. It is a historical beach town popular with tourists from all over the world. You have the option to go to Whydah Pirate Shipwreak Museum, which contains the artifacts recovered from an underwater excavation of the pirate ship Whydah that wrecked off the coast of Cape Cod in 1717.
Afterwards, we will visit the Pilgrims Monument.
- Regency Inn & Suites North Dartmouth or similar
Plymouth - USS Nautilus - New York City
Summary of The Day: We will Visit the English Village, which is a recreation of the small farming town built by English colonists. The people you will meet here talk of the past, Step into a traditional house Surrounded by soft furs, flickering firelight, and artfully woven bulrush mats, learn about traditional Wampanoag family life as well as the arrival of the English from an Indigenous point of view. Walk around outside and enjoy the scent of stew as it simmers over an aromatic wood fire. Take this unique opportunity to explore the perspectives of the Indigenous Wampanoag who have lived on this land for hundreds of generations.
In the afternoon on the way back to New York City, we will visit the USS Nautilus (SSN-571). It is located on the east bank of the Thames River near new London, CT; New London Naval Submarine Base was the birthplace of the submarine force. It was originally a Navy yard, converted to a submarine base in 1916, and greatly expanded in World War II. USS Nautilus was the world's first operational nuclear-powered submarine. The vessel was the first submarine to complete a submerged transit of the North Pole on 3 August 1958. Nautilus was decommissioned in 1980 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1982. The submarine has been preserved as a museum ship in New London, Connecticut, where the vessel receives around 250,000 visitors per year.
- E Hotel Edison/Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: You'll spend the entire day exploring exciting New York City! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building Observatory Deck, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and/or Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum. We'll be passing by the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on the motor coach.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 11:00 pm. Your driver will wait till 12:00 am at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA (8:30 am - 11:00 pm) and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 am - 11:00 pm, EWR: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
Please arrange your flight out of JFK/LGA/EWR airport after 7:00 pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $475.00||USD $400.00||USD $363.00||USD $645.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity is four people including adults and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Martha's Vineyard Island Tour: $33.00/Adult; $22.00/Child(3-12); $33.00/Senior(65+)
- Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(2-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Whydah Pirate Shipwreck Museum : $18.50/Adult; $14.50/Child(3-12) and $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Pilgrim Monument: $12.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(62+)
- Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch Cruise: $47.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(5-12); $47.00/Senior(65+)
- Plimoth Plantation: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- USS Nautilus : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12) and $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
Regrettably, we only have 2 day tours that include the Amish Village destination. Please click link for the details:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear Dawn Newton,
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Tour 82-5192 does not visit Boston, please advise the correct tour code so we can assist you better. Please note all our tours are group tours and we do not customize tour packages.
We may also suggest the following tours starting from Boston: http://www.tours4fun.com/4-days-boston-nyc-philadelphia-washington-dc-baltimore-tour.html
Customer Service Rep
The difference between the two tours (code# 82-5192 and code# 46-339) is that Tour code #82-5192 currently offers the Niagara Falls Night View.
Currently Tour code # 46-339 will visit Hershey's Chocolate World.
Both tours currently offer Buy 2 Get 1 Free as well as But 2 Get 2 Free.
This means that the the third and/or fourth guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
There is also a group discount available of 5% off the tour package when 10 or more people are on the same reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Hi endang widjajanti:
On day 5 you will have a free day to roam around New York City on your own before you take your shuttle back to Washington DC. Please include your requested departure time out of NYC in the comments section when placing your reservation online to allow us to arrange the shuttle ride from NYC back to Washington D.C.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7