Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/26 06:27pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls(US Side)
Summary of The Day: Head to the north, visit the world-largest museum of glass - Corning Museum of Glass*, it has more than forty-five thousand glasses of art, the live hot glass show and lucky draw. Continue to the north, we will visit Old Fort Niagara and then head to the most spectacular natural attraction - Niagara Falls (US Side). After we arrive at the great Falls, we can take the Maid of the Mist*boat Tours (April to October). We will wear a provided raincoat, sit in the boat and enjoy the magnificent American Falls. We will keep an ultra-close contact with the Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls (Canadian). Spirit of the Mist*. Feel the passion and the aborigines from the dance of the ethnic Indians. At night, Stay in the Niagara Falls area and wait to see the Niagara Falls Illumination*. The colorful lighting effects shadow shining surging the great falls, and it would be especially spectacular!
- Sheraton at the Falls / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls (US Side) - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, Continue trip to Niagara Falls on JETBOAT * we will go to the Goat Island which located on the Niagara River. The island separates the great Falls, we can enjoy the day at the great Falls and Horseshoe Falls (Canadian). We also would be luckily to see a rainbow hang on the fall. After visiting the American Falls, we are going to a cinema which located just next to the falls to see a great Falls IMAX Movie, This will be a perfect ending of our Niagara Falls tour. In the afternoon, the bus will continue tour to Boston.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Visit one of the toppest universities in the world - Harvard University, the oldest university in U.S. Second university will be MIT after breakfast, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Trinity Church, John Hancock Tower - the tallest building in Boston. Boston Harbor Cruise*, great view of the whole downtown Boston, understanding the history of Tea Party. Lunch in Quincy Market, taste the delicious local famous foods, New England clam chowder, Lobster Roll… The end of the wonderful trip. At noontime we will leaving Boston back to New York City.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the New York City, One World Trade Center, the financial district Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, federal Hall, Charging Bull Statue, Freedom Tower – the tallest building in NYC, with 1776 feet, representing the year of the declaration of independence in 1776, South Street Seaport, a perfect view of Statue of Liberty* and downtown Manhattan by cruise on Hudson River, visit the USS Intrepid* that spent with one hundred million dollar, there are many retired fighters, helicopters and the submarine from the Cold War. The must see museum in NYC - Museum of Modern Art*. Pass by United Nations Headquarter, Rockefeller Center and Times Square.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: On the final day of the bus tour you will enjoy breakfast in Chinatown and then travel back to Washington D.C.
- The tour will end at about 3:00pm, customer will take bus back to Washington D.C. (bus ticket included) with no tour guide accompanied. Please contact with tour guide about final drop-off location in advance: # 715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $495.00||USD $339.00||USD $260.00||USD $665.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/person
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and/or quad rooms. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Hanh Nguyen(13)Useful12/25/2010Good tour but a little expensive ( Verified Purchased )
The tour is well organized and allows us to travel to many different places in just 5 days. The tour guide (Helen) is caring and makes the effort to balance both communication in Chinese and English. The only sharing that I have is this tou...r works well for a group of people because the company has a discount policy. As for me I travelled alone so it might have been much better if i can look for another tour with same itinerary but for students or those who have limited budget (that\'s what the guide told me on the bus). However if you travel with family and especially with old people then it is a good choice. Read full review
Ashley Yap(16)Useful11/11/20105D East Coast Tour ( Verified Purchased )
My mum and I took a 5D tour from Washington D.C. to Niagara Falls, Boston & NYC and we had such a good time. Our tour guide, Jacky Ho, was an excellent tour guide - resourceful, effective, efficient, patient and has a good sense of humo...ur : ) He took good care of us and ensured that everyone had fun! : ) We enjoyed our trip very much and hope to tour the West Coast in the future. It will be awesome if Jacky leads the tour again. I would recommend taking the tour to explore U.S. It\'s a dream come true for us. Thank you. Read full review
THARANI AMRUTHUR(6)Useful07/24/2010East Coast 5 day tour ( Verified Purchased )
We had a fantastic time the first 3 days with our bus and tour guide. He knew what he was doing, was very fun as well. The 3rd day afternoon, they put on a different tour bus sending us from Boston to new york. This guide did not have a c...lue. He had major trouble booking us in the hotel. The 4th day, we looked around new york city in a small van with a driver who knew a few English words only. The next day there was another guy who came to pick us up and put us a public bus from new york to Washington DC. They did not inform us of this plan, else we could have taken a flight out of new york itself and saved ourselves a grueling 5 hour bus ride with just a 10 min break. The tour started off great but went down hill from day 3 afternoon. Read full review
Kostas(7)Useful11/19/20095-Day East Coast ( Verified Purchased )
My family is from Greece and we had the chance to visit the United States for three weeks and we were very happy to have booked this tour. My children really liked Hershey, Pennsylvania especially when they tried the delicious chocolate aft...er the tour of Hershey\'s Chocolate World- we even bought some to take back to my relatives in Greece. My boys and I didn\'t really get a kick out of the Corning Museum of Glass, but my wife quite enjoyed it. Niagara Falls was really spectacular, especially when it was illuminated, I\'m glad it was included on the tour. We had the chance to ride the Maid of the Mist and it was really great. Boston was all right; it was nice to see Harvard University, which is known in Greece as well. My family particularly enjoyed New York City- my wife had the chance to do some shopping and we saw the Greek flag in front of the United Nations Building. I thought our guide was quite friendly made everyone feel at ease. We will definitely book another tour with you! Read full review
Abel(14)Useful08/03/2007Amazing Tour with Tours4fun! ( Verified Purchased )
We visited Hershey’s Chocolate World on our trip to east coast in May 2007. The trip and overall experience is awesome!! Prices are very reasonable. Staff is very nice. We couldn’t help but buy many delicious chocolates & other goodies. Her... Hershey’s Chocolate World is a perfect place for family! We would recommend it to anyone!!! And my family and I love to visit Niagara Falls. It is truly a wonder of the world. It is majestic, beautiful, and powerful. Everyone should see it in person; it is an experience that awes each visitor to this natural wonder. To watch the flows downward is amazing. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We are afraid that for this 5-day tour we do not offer drop off to New York Airport. You can choose to end the tour in Chinatown in New York City, but you will have to arrange your own transportation to the airport.
Customer Service Rep
regarding to the 4 nights,5 days tour with your company. I need to know:
1 where(which city)do we stay for each night?
2 Do we have 2 queen beds for 4 in 1 room?
can you response asap before I make booking!!
Dear Vi Tran,
The default tour hotel room will be a double room with 2 full-sized beds. You will stay 2 nights in New Jersey, one night around the Boston area and one night near the Falls. Please check the itinerary description found in the tour's information page to view the likely hotels arranged per night for the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Quỳnh Như,
You will take the Liberty Cruise and have a look at the Statue from the Cruise, but will not offer the opportunity to disembark off Liberty Island.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Rakesh Kalra,
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour(3-339) will depart from Washington D.C. and it has departure on May 30 and May 31. Customers will need to join the tour at Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center, 9751 Washingtonian Blvd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878 (6.5 kilometers from Gaithersburg downtown and 39 kilometers from Washington D.C.) at 7:00am. This tour doesn't provide pick-up service from the airport or hotels.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
my car in the hotel reserved by you during the trip?
2. There are four in my family.
If we ues 'buy 2 get 2 free', do I pay only $860 for our
Our buy 2 get 2 free offer is applicable on a shared room basis.
If 4 guest are staying in one hotel room, our price will be $860.00
Unfortunately we do not have parking information. If you wish to drive to the starting location of the tour, you will need to find a parking structure where you can leave your car overnight.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Good tour but a little expensive
The tour is well organized and allows us to travel to many different places in just 5 days. .. Read MoreBy Hanh Nguyen On 12/25/2010 18:35:59
5D East Coast Tour
My mum and I took a 5D tour from Washington D.C. to Niagara Falls, Boston & NYC and we had s .. Read MoreBy Ashley Yap On 11/11/2010 00:34:04
5-Day East Coast
My family is from Greece and we had the chance to visit the United States for three weeks an .. Read MoreBy Kostas On 11/19/2009 22:08:47
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Battine Battine05/27/2010 11:47:46
My mum and dad want to go on a trip and they are new to this coun ..
sandip khanna05/20/2010 09:31:32
Hi, I am Looking for a companion for 5 day tour from DC on 29 th ..
Krishnarao Grandhi09/21/2009 21:19:44
I would like to share a double room for this trip with a male, pr ..