New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll depart New York City to head to Corning, New York to stop at the Corning Museum of Glass (optional). Afterwards, we'll travel to Niagara Falls. You may choose to join a special night tour to see the falls illuminated in a rainbow of colors.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning, visit Niagara Falls and enjoy IMAX movie, take the "Maid of the Mist" boat ride (seasonal), and then lunch at Skylon Tower; after lunch from Niagara Falls to Toronto, visit CN Tower, Toronto City Hall, university of Toronto, Lake Ontario Cruise and Toronto Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (Seasonal) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto during the morning and head to the Thousand Islands region, where you may choose to take a relaxing boat ride on the St. Lawrence River. Afterwards, the tour will head to the Canadian capital of Ottawa. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. In the late afternoon, the tour will arrive in Montreal in time for you to visit the beautiful St. Josephs Oratory of Mount Royal. You will then have the option to tour Montreal Olympic Stadium - the location of the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- The Thousand Islands Cruise is available only during Apr-Nov.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to Quebec City. Here, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful downtown area along with visiting Chateau Frontenac. Afterwards, the tour will cross the border back into the United States and travel to historic Boston. Upon arrival, you will be able to feast on a delicious lobster dinner at an additional cost.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York - Home
Summary of The Day: We'll visit Cambridge during the morning to tour Harvard University - the oldest university in the United States. You will also visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). We'll then take you to browse the shops and eateries at the Quincy Market. And then the tour bus will go back to New York Airport (JFK, LGA or EWR airport) and NYC.
Please book your departure flight from NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00pm. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00pm. (Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommends)
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making reservations.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $465.00||USD $310.00||USD $233.00||USD $635.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off (see meeting point)
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. Please check with your local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entries into the U.S. This will help avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, alien card, visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/visit/visas.asp.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Shyh-Gang.Pun(2)Useful07/29/2016Highlights: Niagara Fall (View from Canada Side) ( Verified Purchased )
Amazing night and day views of the Niagara Fall after the Rainbow Bridge. Highly recommend anyone visiting New York to consider this trip if you have yet to do so. Furthermore, I'm impressed with the Chinese tour guide Mr Frank. I can't rem...ember his last name. He was able to speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese well, and he has the ability to switch from one to another effortlessly, and still conveyed the information accurately. In addition, he was professional and helpful towards the tour group. You should consider asking for him to be your tour guide. Read full review
Tony(2)Useful11/23/2014Great tour east coast ( Verified Purchased )
We did the 8 day tour of east coast including Canada. I must say that we were a a few foreigners with a bus load of asian tourists. We loved every bit of this tour it was really a great deal we got and we covered too much. It was more like ...a family trip with a smart tour guide Frank who really made our trip fun . He gave the best hotels sheraton,Hilton. Mariott all top notch. Great people and the tourists crowd was also great. Also the bus driver was great. Tony & Ashley would recommend the trip to anyone most definitely Read full review
Juan Morales(13)Useful07/31/2011It worth every penny ( Verified Purchased )
This Tour was excellent, many good things to mention, starting with our top Tour Guide, Frank, that kept this travel very organized and on time. To make it more atractive to multicultural visitors, I will suggest more diversed food (most of... the time was oriental), and the pick up spot to start the tour at Bowery St. in Chinatown N.Y. is very missleading, gives a very bad impression of the tour, that otherwise is really great. Good hotels, great visiting spots. It worths every penny, you will not forget your experience. Here I will provide an additional rating of places visited: Corning Center: 8 Niagara falls (maid of the mist, skylon & IMAX): @@plush;10 (US & Canada's) Toronto: 6.5 (Tour spots and restaurant could be improved). Ottawa: 9 (it will had been a 10 if we had more time to explore the parliament building with a tour guide inside). Thousand Islands: 10 Montreal: 8.5. St Joseph's was great, Olympic stadium so-so. Quebec: 10 Boston: 10 Read full review
Deloris Ragnot(13)Useful08/28/2010Canada ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was excellent and anyone who goes on this tour will have a great time.
Emily(15)Useful09/15/2009Just so so ( Verified Purchased )
Just so so
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks, Linda 10/10/2016 12:05:10
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
The inclusions of the tour are below.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off (see meeting point)
4-Night Hotel Accommodations
All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
Professional tour escort
To check for the information, you can go to Pricing on the tour page. You can get the Package Includes and Package Excludes for the tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
That is okay, as long as your passport is still not expired on your travel. Please check with the relevant authorities for more information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/visit/visas.asp
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Yes, you can join the tour by contact with the tour guide in Niagara Falls directly, but the price will be same as those who start from New York. The tour guide information will be known one day prior to departure.
Please leave a note in the "Reservation Request" section when placing your online reservation with this information.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 03/18/2015 07:30:34
Dear Ofelia Gloria,
Currently we are unable to provide customers any passport or visa service. Before you make the reservation for this 5-day tour package, please go to the following link for the requirements and exemptions for visitors to Canada.
Alternatively, you can also consider booking tours that do not enter Canada:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We would like to participante in the 5 days tour but the web don't allow us to choose dates. Is this tour available in April?thank you
Ana 02/20/2015 04:37:06
We regret to inform you that this tour currently does not have any available dates to book for.
Please check back to the tour website in 2-3 weeks to double check available dates.
Below is a link to a tour that does operate on Tuesdays and Saturdays during April:
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
It worth every penny
This Tour was excellent, many good things to mention, starting with our top Tour Guide, Fran .. Read MoreBy Juan Morales On 07/31/2011 10:51:06
The tour was excellent and anyone who goes on this tour will have a great time. Read MoreBy Deloris Ragnot On 08/28/2010 09:30:18
Highlights: Niagara Fall (View from Canada Side)
Amazing night and day views of the Niagara Fall after the Rainbow Bridge. Highly recommend a .. Read MoreBy Shyh-Gang.Pun On 07/29/2016 05:20:25