Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart from Toronto to the capital of Canada - Ottawa. Here we'll get to see the Canadian Parliament buildings, Peace Tower, and visit the Canadian Museum of Nature (admission not included, optional). Then we'll proceed to Winterlude, which takes place along the World’s largest skating rink - the Rideau Canal Skateway - and sites across the Capital.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Quebec City! On the way we will visit a maple farm to taste traditional Quebec maple syrup lunch (optional). Then we'll visit the ICE hotel. The Hôtel de Glace is a must-see attraction to discover every winter. The only Hôtel de Glace in America, it has seduced over a million people around the world since its opening in 2001. With its huge snow vaults, its crystalline ice sculptures, 44 rooms and suites, the Hôtel de Glace dazzling decor impresses all visitors.
Afterwards we'll head to Old Quebec City, traveling back to the days of New France! Here we'll discover 400 years of history in this cradle of French civilization in North America. You also can enjoy the Winter Carnival event.
Summary of The Day: In the morning will try another Quebec’s most popular activities: dog sledding (own expense). Here we can take photos with over a hundred wonderful Siberian Huskies before let them pull us thorugh the forest.
We'll arrive back in Toronto at dusk.
|USD $166.23||USD $138.15||USD $110.82||USD $250.49|
|+USD $40.23||+USD $24.29||+USD $30.36||+USD $130.56|
|+USD $86.53||+USD $55.41||+USD $53.89||+USD $157.88|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
The tour does not offer airport transfer but meeting point. Here is the list of locations you can choose one to join from in the booking section.
6:15AM Toronto Mississauga 888 Dundas Street East, Mississauga
7:00AM Toronto In front of Dragon City Mall 280 Spadina Ave., Toronto
7:30AM Toronto First Markham Place, Bank of China 3265 HWY 7 EAST, Markham
8:00AM Toronto Sky city 3272 Midland Ave., Scarborough
The return back to Toronto is between 7-8pm, depending on traffic and weather conditions with 1 hrs delay.
The Dog Sledding is not part of your package, you must pay the fee upon arrival directly with the tour guide. Here is the list of the package Excludes.
Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and Toronto Airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide/driver (min. CAD$9.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on the Canadian currency. Guests who only bring US dollars should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Canadian Museum of Nature: CAD$15.00/Adult; CAD$11.00/Child(3-12)
- Ice Hotel: CAD$18.00/Adult; CAD$9.00/Child(3-12)
- Dog Sledding: CAD$25.00/Person(Seasonal, price is for reference only)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
This tour is currently not available it is only offered for Winter.
Please double check again towards October for Winter dates to become available.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.