Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: Please meet the tour guide at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino at 2:00pm. Then go through the state of Arizona and pass Virgin River Canyon to arrive at St. George, Utah.
- Quality Inn or similar
Antelope Canyon - Red Rock - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll tour Antelope Canyon where you can feast your eyes on all kinds of unique and gorgeous rock formations. After exploring here we'll visit Red Rock. You will spend a night at Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Salt Lake City - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Depart early in the morning. Drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, continue to the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
- If your departure date is on 8/16,9/16, you will stay inside Yellowstone ($100.00 additional fee/room/night), already included in tour price.
- Yellowstone Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Ogden
Summary of The Day: Morning tour of the Park has been arranged for you, featuring the Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone waterfalls, hot spring geysers, and active volcanoes. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Examine fossilized trees, and catch the glimmer of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods. And then continue to the Grand Teton National Park.
Overnight at Ogden.
- Comfort Suite or similar
Odgen - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Heading South to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital and city tour. Your fun tour will end at Salt Lake City.
- Please arrange your flight to depart after 1:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $578.00||USD $402.00||USD $409.00||USD $916.00||USD $428.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $628.00||USD $435.00||USD $434.00||USD $1,016.00||USD $453.00|
|USD $628.00||USD $435.00||USD $434.00||USD $1,016.00||USD $453.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $408 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and SLC airport dropoff if needed
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above-mentioned national park(s)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours:
- Antelope Jeep Tour : $50.00/adult; $25.00/child (5-12)(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour. If you do not join this tour, you will not be able to visit Antelope Canyon. )
- Great Salt Lake+The Museum of Flight+Bear World+Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton National Park: $75.00/Person(Mandatory Charge)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Customers who want to stay in Yellowstone Cabin please must provide the accurate name of every guest when making reservations, which must be consistent with the info on valid passport or driving license. If there is a child, please include the exact age as well. Customers will take all the responsibility on their own if they are not able to stay in Yellowstone Cabin due to wrong info.
- Amendment Policy(Customers who will NOT stay in Yellowstone Cabin):
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. Cancellation and any information change Can not be made within 17 days prior to departure date.
- Amendment Policy(Customers who WILL stay in Yellowstone Cabin):
Cancellation and any information change(including changing the name) can not be made within 33 days prior to departure date.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- We strongly suggest you provide us with a valid contact number so that we can get a hold of you if we have any updates or changes to your reservation.
- Attention: due to great temperature difference between day and night in Yellowstone Park, you need to bring spare clothes.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
1-Day Antelope Canyon & Glen Canyon Scenic Tour