Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/12/03 08:03pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Summary of The Day: We will meet at the Front Desk of National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. at 1:00 pm.
We will visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and U.S. Capitol from outside due to the visit limitation for the public.
In addition, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River! Along the way, guests will have chance to see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, NY - Niagara Falls, NY
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride, see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist, and watch a Niagara IMAX movie. Guests can then choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara.
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October. During winter, it will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. For the rest of our Boston city tour, we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner at your own expense - get excited!
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder. In the afternoon, we will leave for New York.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City - Washington, D.C./Home
Summary of The Day: By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the Central Park and the entire of New York City. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour(admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Other attractions include the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center … If time is available, we will additionally visit the Metropolitan Museum and Madame Tussauds.
- Guests who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
If you'd like to end tour in Washington, D.C., we provide shuttle bus to: 715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001, without the tour leader along the way. Please check the final location with your tour guide in advance.
***We usually get back to D.C. between 11:00 pm and midnight, but there may be delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
If you'd like to end your tour in New York, please arrange your flights after 7:00 pm. We will drop off at a NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, EWR), but we will charge additional fees. If interested, please contact us for a price quote.
***Guests who do not need NYC airport transfers can be dropped off at 87 Bowery St. New York NY / Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). The arrival time is between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm depending on traffic conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $475.00||USD $317.00||USD $238.00||USD $645.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $265.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point)
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(65+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Now the tour is available for 12/17. Please book the tour online directly.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
This tour starts and ends in Washington D.C
If you wish to start from New York we can offer you the following tours that offer airport pick up:
Customer Service Rep
what is the rate for drop off at JFK airport? (2adult n 2 kids)
how about early dismissal at NYC as our flight departure time is around 7pm?
thank you. 01/17/2014 15:43:27
Thank you very much for your interest.
This tour only provides pick-up from 601 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024 (National Air and Space Museum's Lobby (Near the information desk) at 1:00pm.
We do not offer hotel pick-up.
When booking your reservation please leave a note on the comment box section providing your requests and we will send you an updated email with a quote for early drop-off at the airport.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7