Home - New York
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00 pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide whenyou meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- E Hotel, Edison/Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn or similar
New York - Corning Museum of Glass(in winter)/Watkins Glen(in summer) - Niagara falls
Summary of The Day: Winter Schedule: November - April
From New York, we'll travel to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Summer Schedule: May - October
From New York, we will head to Watkins Glen State Park(additional $10.00/person will be charged due to parking fee) in the Finger Lakes region of NY.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included) and Niagara Falls night view.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- E Hotel, Edison/Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Today continue the Niagara Falls tour and you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. While here you can enjoy a series of optional tours of the area, including a boat ride to get up close to the falls on Maid of the Mist (summer) and the film Niagara: Legends of Adventure.
Then cross the border Rainbow Bridge to Canada and have the chance to watcg "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new 45X25-foot screen (own expense). Then, we'll take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower 775 feet above the falls (admission not included)! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room.
After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario (admission not included). It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests.
Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (admission not included, winter schedule). It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world.
We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and then the modernist styled City Hall . Next, we'll take the Lake Ontario cruise (own expense) which offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food!
- Travelodge Toronto East / Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - New York City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the Thousand Islands to take a Boat Tour of the area (during the summer) or visit Secret Caverns (during the winter). Thousand Islands Cruise In addition to taking in the scenery, passengers on boat tours of this area can learn some of the history of the region, which was once home to pirates and bootleggers-- and enjoy views of some famous spots. also will to see "the world's shortest bridge" (a small pedestrian bridge) connecting the two islands between the U.S. and Canada. After boat tour, will stop at Duty Free , then back to the United States.
- Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn or similar
New York City Tour - Hometown
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun! Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building, a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, and taking pictures with hundreds of elites 'wax figure in Madame Tussauds' Museum. In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motorcoach.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00 pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm, EWR: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
Please arrange your flight departing from JFK/LGA/EWR airport after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $475.00||USD $400.00||USD $363.00||USD $645.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)(unavailable during winter)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on New Year day.)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $44.75/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $44.75/Senior(62+)
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Seafood Dinner: $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $18.00($11+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(65+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $14.75/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on Christmas Day. )
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $22.54/Adult; $14.40/Child(3-12); $22.54/Senior(62+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-12/4)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(Not available in winter, it operates between April/May to October depending on the weather. It begins on 4/2/2016.)
- CN Tower: $36.50($32+Tax)/Adult; $28.00($24+Tax)/Child(3-12); $28.00($24+Tax)/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $26.68/Adult; $18.95/Child(3-12); $26.68/Senior(62+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-10/31.)
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
If I will take this tour, 5-Day US East Coast and Canada Tour (Product Code: 82-5193) , do I have to take CANADA VISA? I only have US visa.
Please reply asap 01/30/2016 20:15:53
A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
If you require any additional assistance, you can call us at 1-866-933-7368, or you can send us any questions you may have by email to email@example.com. We hope to hear back from you again soon!
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package