Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Leaving Boston in the morning, we will drive north to Niagara Falls, where we will visit Goat Island and ride the Maid of the Mist. We will also have time to see the IMAX Adventure Movie and visit Old Fort Niagara.
- During the winter months we will visit the Corning Museum of Glass instead of Thousand Islands.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
Niagaia Fall - Thousand Islands - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, we will head to the Thousand Islands region to take a boat tour of the area. In the winter, we will instead visit the Corning Glass Museum when Thousand Island Cruise is closed. Later on, we will return to Boston.
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Boston - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will leave Boston at 7:00 am and head to Washington, D.C., where we will see all the famous monuments.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we will tour the capital by boat on the Potomac River Cruise, where we will be able to view the Pentagon and the other memorials from a relaxing vantage point on the water. The tour will continue on to Baltimore, stopping at the scenic Inner Harbor for a break to take photos, and then to Philadelphia, where our tour will take us to Independence Hall as well as to the iconic Liberty Bell. After dinner, we will head north to our hotel in New Jersey.
- Madison (NJ) or similar
New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the entire day touring New York City, with stops at the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Madame Tussauds and Rockefeller Center, returning to Boston at the end of the tour.
We usually return to Charlton by 7:45 pm, Boston by 8:30 pm and Quincy by 9:00 pm. Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $369.00||USD $246.00||USD $185.00||USD $549.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $369.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation via air-conditioned motor coach with lavatory. A 15-seat high-top Mercedes minibus will be used for smaller groups.
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. 2017 operation dates: 4/1/2017-11/05/2017.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Old Fort Niagara: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The first day of operation will be 4/8/2017.)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
1)within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change depending on the tour start day. You may email or call us a few days prior to departure date to re-confirm the itinerary.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7