New York City
Summary of The Day: Your adventure begins when you arrive in New York; there you will be warmly greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Guests arriving no later than 4:30 pm (LGA), 5:30 pm (JFK), and 6:30 pm (EWR) will have the opportunity to join our exclusive New York Night Tour at their own expense.
- Double Tree by Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport / Crowne Plaza EWR or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Our tour of the nation's largest city includes Wall Street, Federal Hall, Empire State Building Observation Deck (admission not included), Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (own expense), and the Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included).
- Guests wishing to join the tour on this day may join us at the Chinatown McDonald's, 262 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013. Please contact the local operator for the exact time.
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Laurel / ML Hotel Laurel / Comfort Inn PHL or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Our tour of Philadelphia features the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Old Congress.
Once we've seen the sights in Philadelphia, we'll head to Washington, D.C., for an exterior view of the Capitol and White House, and an inside look at the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and the museums at the Smithsonian Institute.
- Hilton Gaithersburg, MD / Crowne Plaza Rockville, MD / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Leaving the District of Columbia, we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see how glass is made. We'll arrive in Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We will visit the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. You may also opt to see the IMAX feature presentation at Niagara Adventure Theater (own expense). Afterward visit the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara (admission not included). You can also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
- 2016 Falls Fireworks Schedule
Enjoy a spectacular display of fireworks over the Falls on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:00pm beginning May 1 to October 31, 2016. Fireworks will take place on the following select Canadian and U.S. holidays. Victoria Day (May 23), Memorial Day (May 30), Fourth of Juli (July 4), Civic Day (August 1) and Labor Day (September 5).
All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Firworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Hotel & Suites / Sheraton at The Falls / Days Inn / Millennium Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Buffalo
Summary of The Day: During the summer and autumn months, you simply can't pass up a ride on the Maid of the Mist bringing you right up to the falls (own expense). Your incredible journey ends here. Shuttle service to Buffalo Niagara International Airport is available after the tour.
We provide complimentary airport pick-up between the following hours:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
LaGuardia Airport (LGA): 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Newark Liberty International Airpot (EWR): 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The above time is flight arrival time. Your driver will wait till 11:00 pm at the very latest.
For those arriving outside the above hours, please contact us for a quote.
Claim your baggage first, then wait at the baggage claim area for the escort. For flight arrival at JFK Terminal 1 or 7, meet our escort at Hudson News book store. Do not wait at the baggage claim area.
Guests who are already in New York City may join the tour at Holiday Inn SoHo (138 Lafayette Street New York, NY 10013), or Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). Please note your preference in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please book a flight departing from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) after 1:00 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $450.00||USD $300.00||USD $225.00||USD $620.00|
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.|
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed on the basis of availability only. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without incurring a Cancellation Fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If a free-fare passenger(s) does not show on the scheduled departure date, we will charge $280/person as a penalty, payable to the tour guide before boarding.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple and quadruple occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*The price is the same for all ages. Please include all children in the number of passengers when booking this tour.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees from your home to the airport
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Tips for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(6-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $24.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(7-17); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $22.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Whirl Pool & Old Fort of Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $15.30/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(6-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The sightseeing schedule is for your reference only. The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a $20.00/Person fee(round trip: $40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- Cancellation and Modification Policy:
Within 7 day of departure date: Non-refundable
8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price
15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price
30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of booking price
- We recommend that you book your flight tickets after you've received confirmation from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- To ensure that we don't exceed capacity, baggage per person is limited to one check-in and one carry-on. A USD 5 fee will be charged for each additional piece of luggage.
- If your flight is delayed or you arrive after the times indicated, you will need to arrange transportation at your own expense. You are welcome to contact the local tour operator to see if they can accommodate your needs.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
DR NURUN NAHAR(0)Useful04/23/2015 09:19:35Value for money and time ( Verified Purchased )
This is a very well planned tour which saves money and time and let us visit places as many as possible. Though I traveled alone, I was never bored. The guide was perfect for us. Although it is a bus journey, we got enough scopes for refres...hment (and also restroom break every 2 hr during bus journey). Just one thing they can instruct properly in the tour details that travelers must keep extra money to pay for admissions in tour spots (its around 160$ including service fee which they need to pay to tour guide). There was free wi fi service in all the hotels except double tree by hilton). Bus was much comfortable. Overall it was much enjoyable and comfortable trip! I would love to comeback again with my family! Read full review
Nandini Sivakumar(8)Useful08/28/2013 23:06:58Good Tour ( Verified Purchased )
The tour guide was friendly and covered all places as mentioned in the itinerary. The bus was comfortable and the overall experience was very good.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
-Pls,confirm me I can book this tour because I had the airline ticket already,and help me to extend 1 night more at the same hotel which I stayed in the 4th night of the tour.
Thank you so much
Paul Huynh 06/02/2016 18:15:07
Thank you for your interest in our tours. Please note that the tour you are interested in is still currently available for departure on July 7th. If you wish to get a hotel extension quote we can get that for you as long as you leave us a note under the reservation request section.
Note that the 5 day tour you are interested in will end in Buffalo, so you will have to arrange your own transportation to NYC from Buffalo if you wish to take you flight back out of LGA on 07/12.
For a 6 day tour that will get you back by 5:00 pm into LGA on 07/12, please follow the link below:
We will be able to provide a quote prior to adding the hotel and you can let us know if you wish to proceed with the hotel.
We hope you book soon so we can guarantee your seats.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I want a single room instead of sharing it with another person.
what will be the charges for the 5 day trip if above requirements are possible?
What will be the charges if I agree to share the room but want to get dropped at New York instead of at Buffalo
Thanks 09/01/2015 17:27:13
This tour is not available on September 27th due to the fact that it is only conducted on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays.
We do have 5 day tours offering departures on Sundays, but they do not include arrival airport transfers, but will drop off travelers out to the major NYC airports:
The 208-5706 tour will offer a drop off at Buffalo Airport as long as your departure flight is arranged after 1:00pm from BUF.
Currently, the price for one passenger for the 208-5706 tour in one room is $620.00 USD. For this tour, we currently can only drop you off at the Buffalo airport. You are not able to share a room with another passenger unless you book this reservation with that person. For more information getting help in finding a travel companion, please follow the link included below:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
i am planning to avail this package during April 16th. Please reach out to me.
Please share your contact details.
Dinil 04/04/2015 15:54:43
Currently, April 16th is available for departure.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
I want to book this tour for 30 March 2015. I will be coming from New Haven that day and want to be self transferred to Holiday Inn Soho: 138 Lafayette St.New York, NY 10013 at around 3 pm. When will I be picked up from there? and what if I take the NY night tour that day?Is that night tour available?
Nahar 03/15/2015 19:28:45
You are welcomed to self transfer to join the tour at **Holiday Inn Soho: 138 Lafayette St.New York, NY 10013.
Please Note: We will need to confirm the specific pick-up time one or two days prior to the tour departure date.
The New York Night Tour needs at least 10 participants. It may be unavailable caused by special circumstances, such as poor weather condition, Traffic control, lack of enough participants, etc.
Please speak with the tour guide when you join the tour, and they will inform you of the Night Tour availability at that time.
Customer Service Rep
Also, your tour says "buy 2 get 2 free." How does this work. On hearing from you, I will book the tour.
Thanks & Regards 03/11/2015 06:30:19
Dear Krishnan Sitaraman,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Regretfully, we are not able to pick you up from the Hotel in Times Square as the complimentary transfer is only available on the first day of tour from the designated locations and options listed on the tour page under Day 1.
If you want to join the tour on the second day, you must arrange to self transfer to first night hotel of the tour and join early in the morning before the group departs the hotel for the day. Kindly note the price will remain the same if you join the tour later.
The buy 2 get 1 Free is when the 3rd person joins the same tour for free, sharing the same room as the first 2 paying guests
Customer Service Rep
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Value for money and time
This is a very well planned tour which saves money and time and let us visit places as many .. Read MoreBy DR NURUN NAHAR On 04/23/2015 09:19:35
The tour guide was friendly and covered all places as mentioned in the itinerary. The bus wa .. Read MoreBy Nandini Sivakumar On 08/28/2013 23:06:58