5-Day New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Niagara Falls & Hershey's Chocolate Town - Deluxe Tour **Highly Recommended**
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
Buffalo, NY, USA
- 5 days
- Tour Type:
Mar 1st 2014 - Dec 31st 2014: Mon/Wed/Sat
- Buy2get1free Tour
- Buy2get2free Tour
Get 258 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 258 Points
Buy 3 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1: New York
We provide complimentary pick-up services for the following airports:
JFK: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
LGA: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
EWR (by hotel shuttle): 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
When you arrive, please claim your luggage and wait at the baggage claim area for your tour guide. Please note that guests arriving at JFK Terminal 1 or 7, will need to please meet their tour guide in-front of the "Arrival Hall;" do not wait at the baggage claim area.
The availability of the complimentary transfer is based on early reservations. Please make a note when you booking your tour if you wish to receive a complimentary airport pick-up. Passengers who do not wish to wait for the complimentary transfer service or did not make a prior reservation of the complimentary transfer service, may find transportation to the hotel at their own expense.
Passengers who did not fly but would still like to meet their tour guide at the airport, must go to the below location by 3:00 p.m:
JFK: Terminal 1 & 7
EWR: Terminal C
LGA: Terminal B
The meeting point and time are just for reference, the final details are subject to the information the tour guide provides. Passengers are welcomed to self-transfer to their hotel directly by the shuttle bus between the hotel and EWR Airport which operates every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day.
Double Tree Hotel
Address:128 Frontage Road Newark, NJ 07114
Hilton Newark Airport Hotel
Address: 1170 Spring Street Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport
Address: 550 Route 1 South Newark, NJ 07114
Passengers who do not need airport pick-up service are welcomed to join the tour on Day 1. Passengers can also choose from the following pick-up location; please contact your local provider to confirm the specific pick-up time one or two days prior to the tour departure.
**7:45am - Holiday Inn Soho: 138 Lafayette St.New York, NY 10013
Guests who arrive at their airport no later than 4:30 p.m. (LGA), 5:30 p.m. (JFK), 6:30 p.m. (EWR) will have the opportunity to join our exclusive New York Night Tour (admission not included; optional).
Day 2: New York - Philadelphia
Passengers who do not need airport pick-up service and first night accommodation are welcomed to join the tour on Day 2. Passengers can also choose from the following pick-up location. Please contact your local provider to confirm the specific pick-up time one or two days prior to the tour departure.
**7:45am - Chinatown McDonalds: 262 Canal Street, NY 10013
Day 3: Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Day 4: Washington, D.C. - Hershey's Chocolate Town - Niagara Falls
Day 5: Niagara Falls - Buffalo - Hometown
Special Price/Person By Occupancy
(2014-06-16 00:00:00 to 2014-09-30 00:00:00)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If cancellation is made by a free-fare passenger(s) at least 9 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 amendment in addition to the amount due for the remaining participating travelers.
***Cancellations made by a free-fare passenger(s) within 7 days of the tour departure and "no-shows," will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.Please note that children prices are the same as adult prices. If you have children participating in the tour, please input the actual number of passengers participating, including children. Guests traveling with children under the age of 2, are required to bring a car seat for the infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off:
JFK: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
LGA: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
EWR (by hotel shuttle): 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Optional tours (prices may vary depending on availability):
-New York City Night Tour: $25.00/Person; $20.00/Child
-Liberty Harbor Cruise: $29.00/Adult; $26.00/Senior(65+); $21.00/Child
-Empire State Building: $27.00/Adult; $24.00/Senior(65+); $21.00/Child
-Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: $24.00/Adult; $20.00/Senior(65+); $19.00/Child
-Metropolitan Museum: $25.00/Adult; /$17.00/Senior(65+); Free/Child (accompanied by adult)
-Corning Museum of Glass: $16.00/Adult; $13.00/Senior(65+); Free/Child
-Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (available during summer): US$15.50(CAD19.75)/Adult；US$9.00(CAD12.65)/Child(6-12)
-Niagara Falls IMAX" movie (US Side): $12.00/Adult; $12.00/Senior(65+); $8.00/Child
- Service fee for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Excellent
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
Q & As
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
- Cancellation/Amendment Policy:
7 Days Prior to Departure Date -- 100% of Reservation Cost
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date -- 50% of Reservation Cost
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date -- 25% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -- 10% of Reservation Cost
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with that of your tour. We recommend that you please book your flight after you've received your E-Ticket confirming all details for your tour reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Guests are responsible for their baggage; we are not responsible for your luggage in any way possible. Free baggage allowance may vary with airlines and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. Travelers are required to check the airline's website before departure. For the traveler's own convenience and bus capacity, we recommend one check-in and one carry-on per person.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend you contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|