5-day East Coast Cities, Niagara Falls tour from New York(In-Depth Deluxe Tour) (Product Code: 208-5706)
Summary of The Day: Your adventure starts when you arrive in New York; there you will be warmly greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel after you have claimed your luggage! Guests who arrive at their airport no later than 4:30 pm (LGA), 5:30 pm (JFK), 6:30 pm (EWR) will have the opportunity to join our exclusive New York Night Tour (admission not included; optional).
New York Night Tour:
*Departure: 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Return: 10:00 pm - 10:30 pm(The specific time please refer to the arrangement of the tour guide)
*This tour needs at least 10 participants.
*The route is about 30 miles, visiting Times Square(approximately 45 mins), driving pass by Fifth Avenue and Rockefeller Center(approximately 20 mins), enjoining Hudson River Night View(approximately 25 mins)
*It may be unavailable caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic control, lack of enough participants, etc.
【Airport pick up note】
We provide complimentary pick-up services for the following airports:
JFK: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm(Shuttle bus will leave airport at this duration)
LGA: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
EWR: 1:00 am - 10:00 pm
For other time, please contact us for quotation in advance or find transportation at your own expense
【Arrangement after the airport】
When you arrive, please claim your luggage and wait at the baggage claim area for your tour guide. Please note that guests arriving at JFK Terminal 1 or 7, will need to please meet their tour guide in-front of the "Arrival Hall;" do not wait at the baggage claim area.
【Airport pick up in advance】
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "208-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked(If you arrive at airport on Sunday, it is not available). (JFK: 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m., LGA: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, EWR: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
【No need airport pick up】
Passengers who do not need airport pick-up service can join the tour at JFK/LGA/EWR airport, please must contact your tour guide to confirm the specific pick-up info one or two days prior to the departure date.
Passengers who do not need airport pick-up service can go to the hotel at own expense, please must contact your tour guide to confirm the first night hotel info one or two days prior to the departure date.
Passengers who do not need airport pick-up service can join the tour at following address:
**Holiday Inn Soho: 138 Lafayette St.New York, NY 10013
Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from this location and contact your tour guide to confirm pick up info one or two days prior to the departure date.
- Double Tree by Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport / Crowne Plaza EWR or similar
New York - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Our sightseeing of the nation’s largest city features visits to the World Trade Center, Wall Street, Federal Hall, Empire State Building, United Nations Headquarters, Statue of Liberty, Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and the famous Rockefeller Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art. Heading to Philadelphia in the afternoon.
Passengers who do not need airport pick-up service and first night accommodation are welcomed to join the tour on Day 2. Passengers can also choose from the following pick-up location. Please must contact your local provider to confirm the specific pick-up time one or two days prior to the tour departure.
**Chinatown McDonalds: 262 Canal Street, NY 10013
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Laurel / ML Hotel Laurel / Comfort Inn PHL or similar
Philadelphia - U.S.MINT(Exclusive, May-Sep) - Washington D.C.
Summary of The Day: Philadelphia is the largest city of Pennsylvania. Our sightseeing tour will show us the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and U.S.MINT (Exclusive, May-Sep), Continue on to Washington DC, the vibrant US Capital district. Upon arrival, the major attractions including the Capitol Hill(View outside), White House(View outside), Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, as well as Smithsonian Institutions .
- Hilton Gaithersburg, MD / Crowne Plaza Rockville, MD / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Washington, D.C. - Hershey's Chocolate Town - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Depart to Hershey’s Chocolate Town, the sweetest place on earth. Each year, the town attracts numerous tourists. After an orientation tour by mini—train, we continue on to Niagara Falls with a stop at Corning Glass Museum. Spend some time watch the glassmaking and shop in the glass market. Later, arrive in Niagara Falls. You will be invited to join the optional Authentic American Dinner Buffet at famous restaurant - Hard Rock Cafe. In the evening, take a walking tour in the States side.
- Quality Hotel & Suites / Sheraton at The Falls / Days Inn / Millennium Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Buffalo - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Sightseeing today begins Niagara fall. In summer time, it is a must to have the thrilling “Maid of the Mist” cruise ride into the fall. After the cruise, complete our tour of The Falls with a stop at the IMAX Theater for The Falls movie. Then, transfer to Buffalo Airport to board our return flight. Please arrange departure flight after 1:00pm from BUF.
- ***Please schedule flights to depart from Buffalo Airport after 1:00 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $200/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.Please note that children prices are the same as adult prices. If you have children participating in the tour, please input the actual number of passengers participating, including children.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-Night Deluxe Hotel Accommodations(All hotel offer Double Bed, Standard Room)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices may vary depending on availability) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(6-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $24.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(7-17); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Hard Rock Cafe Dinner: $32.00/Person
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(6-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The sightseeing schedule listed in itinerary is only for your reference, the final schedule should be adjusted to the actual arrangement.
- 1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
3. Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a $20.00/Person/One-Way fee. (Round Trip: $40.00/Person) If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- Cancellation/Amendment Policy:
7 Days Prior to Departure Date -- 100% of Reservation Cost
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date -- 50% of Reservation Cost
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date -- 25% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -- 10% of Reservation Cost
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with that of your tour. We recommend that you please book your flight after you've received your E-Ticket confirming all details for your tour reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Guests are responsible for their baggage; we are not responsible for your luggage in any way possible. Free baggage allowance may vary with airlines and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. Travelers are required to check the airline's website before departure. For the traveler's own convenience and bus capacity, we recommend one check-in and one carry-on per person.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend you contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
DR NURUN NAHAR(0)Useful04/23/2015 09:19:35
Value for money and time( Verified Purchased )
This is a very well planned tour which saves money and time and let us visit places as many as possible. Though I traveled alone, I was never bored. The guide was perfect for us. Although it is a bus journey, we got enough scopes for refres...hment (and also restroom break every 2 hr during bus journey). Just one thing they can instruct properly in the tour details that travelers must keep extra money to pay for admissions in tour spots (its around 160$ including service fee which they need to pay to tour guide). There was free wi fi service in all the hotels except double tree by hilton). Bus was much comfortable. Overall it was much enjoyable and comfortable trip! I would love to comeback again with my family! Read full review
Nandini Sivakumar(8)Useful08/28/2013 23:06:58
Good Tour( Verified Purchased )
The tour guide was friendly and covered all places as mentioned in the itinerary. The bus was comfortable and the overall experience was very good.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I want a single room instead of sharing it with another person.
what will be the charges for the 5 day trip if above requirements are possible?
What will be the charges if I agree to share the room but want to get dropped at New York instead of at Buffalo
Thanks 09/01/2015 17:27:13
This tour is not available on September 27th due to the fact that it is only conducted on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays.
We do have 5 day tours offering departures on Sundays, but they do not include arrival airport transfers, but will drop off travelers out to the major NYC airports:
The 208-5706 tour will offer a drop off at Buffalo Airport as long as your departure flight is arranged after 1:00pm from BUF.
Currently, the price for one passenger for the 208-5706 tour in one room is $620.00 USD. For this tour, we currently can only drop you off at the Buffalo airport. You are not able to share a room with another passenger unless you book this reservation with that person. For more information getting help in finding a travel companion, please follow the link included below:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
i am planning to avail this package during April 16th. Please reach out to me.
Please share your contact details.
Dinil 04/04/2015 15:54:43
Currently, April 16th is available for departure.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
I want to book this tour for 30 March 2015. I will be coming from New Haven that day and want to be self transferred to Holiday Inn Soho: 138 Lafayette St.New York, NY 10013 at around 3 pm. When will I be picked up from there? and what if I take the NY night tour that day?Is that night tour available?
Nahar 03/15/2015 19:28:45
You are welcomed to self transfer to join the tour at **Holiday Inn Soho: 138 Lafayette St.New York, NY 10013.
Please Note: We will need to confirm the specific pick-up time one or two days prior to the tour departure date.
The New York Night Tour needs at least 10 participants. It may be unavailable caused by special circumstances, such as poor weather condition, Traffic control, lack of enough participants, etc.
Please speak with the tour guide when you join the tour, and they will inform you of the Night Tour availability at that time.
Customer Service Rep
Also, your tour says "buy 2 get 2 free." How does this work. On hearing from you, I will book the tour.
Thanks & Regards 03/11/2015 06:30:19
Dear Krishnan Sitaraman,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Regretfully, we are not able to pick you up from the Hotel in Times Square as the complimentary transfer is only available on the first day of tour from the designated locations and options listed on the tour page under Day 1.
If you want to join the tour on the second day, you must arrange to self transfer to first night hotel of the tour and join early in the morning before the group departs the hotel for the day. Kindly note the price will remain the same if you join the tour later.
The buy 2 get 1 Free is when the 3rd person joins the same tour for free, sharing the same room as the first 2 paying guests
Customer Service Rep
Dear Alicia ,
Your selected tour will end at Buffalo, so you have to go back to NY by your own as it is not included in the tour package, we can not arrange it separately.
Or you can choose below 6-day tour instead:
Customer Service Rep
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Value for money and time
This is a very well planned tour which saves money and time and let us visit places as many ..By DR NURUN NAHAR On 04/23/2015 09:19:35
The tour guide was friendly and covered all places as mentioned in the itinerary. The bus wa ..By Nandini Sivakumar On 08/28/2013 23:06:58