Summary of The Day: We'll depart Madrid at 8:30 a.m. We'll drive westbound toward the region of Extremadura with a stop in Trujillo, hometown to many discoverers of the New World.
You'll have free time to explore its beautiful and monumental Plaza Mayor. We'll then continue on to Portuguese soil along the Alentejo plains via historic sites such as Elvas, Estremoz and Setubal.
We'll arrive over the impressive bridge 25th April to Lisbon, capital city of Portugal.
There will be an optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll take a morning sightseeing tour of Lisbon. We'll see its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoveries, Marquis of Pombal Square and Liberty Avenue.
You'll have the afternoon at your leisure for you to see the magical Alfama Quarter - featuring historic buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of colorful housing and where you'll hear beautiful Fado music.
Summary of The Day: We'll eat breakfast at the hotel and drive north to arrive to our first point of interest - the beautiful walled town of Obidos with its picturesque streets and the Pousada do Obidos.
We'll continue to Alcobaca to visit a 12th century church containing the tombs of Pablo and Ines de Castro. We'll have lunch in Nazare, the most colorful of Portuguese fishing villages. Weather permitting, we'll continue to the Sitio to have a panoramic view of the beach and the village.
We'll make an afternoon visit to the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
We'll continue to Fatima, where we'll have overnight accommodations.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, you'll have the day at your leisure in Fatima, center of the Christian faith and World Pilgrims Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and Cova da Iria, where Virgin Mary appeared.
At the end of the day, we'll return to Lisbon through a very colorful farming region. We'll stay overnight in Lisbon.
Summary of The Day: After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, we'll depart at 7:30 a.m. to Caceres - considered a World Heritage Site because of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture.
We'll walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter.
We'll then head back to Madrid.
|USD $517.31||USD $508.69||USD $680.38||USD $387.98|
|USD $489.20||USD $481.05||USD $652.27||USD $366.90|
* Child: 4 to 7 years old.|
* Children under 4 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.