Summary of The Day: You will be greeted when you arrive at Madrid Barajas Airport. The driver will be waiting for you at the airport with signs reading both the local operator name and your name. Flight details are required when booking. The maximum waiting time is 1 hour after flight arrival.
If no airport pick-up is needed, we can also pick you up from the train station or any hotel in the City of Madrid and transfer you to the hotel. In that case, please specify full address and requested pick-up time.
You'll have the rest of the day to yourself.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll embark on a panoramic tour of Madrid. We'll show you the medieval origins of the city at landmarks such as the Arabic fortress at Barrio de la Moreria. We'll drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa. You'll also see the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III such as the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptune fountains and the Puerta de Alcala.
Afterwards, we'll see contemporary Madrid at sites such as Gran Via, Castellana, the Salamanca District, Plaza Castilla, and Parque del Oeste. A stop will be made at the famous Hard Rock Cafe for a complimentary drink.
You'll have the afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders of Madrid.
Summary of The Day: We'll have breakfast at the hotel and then take a morning excursion to Toledo, one of the oldest cities in Europe. As we drive southward, the city emerges surrounded by the Tagus River. The impressive imperial city-museum of Toledo is a World Heritage City where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish lived together peacefully for many years. The panoramic Toledo city tour will include outside visits to the most important monuments and its genuine Spanish buildings representing almost all periods in its history. You'll see its charming narrow streets and the famous Damasquinado, or gold and silver inlaying in iron.
We'll then return to Madrid and you'll have the rest of the day at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: We'll eat breakfast on the tour's last day. We'll then transfer you from the hotel to the airport/train station, or any other hotel in the city.
|USD $394.42||USD $387.85||USD $645.02||USD $295.81|
|+USD $83.89||+USD $82.50||+USD $220.09||+USD $62.92|
* Child: 4 to 7 years old.|
* Children under 4 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please refer to the link for our Madrid day tours: http://www.tours4fun.com/tours/madrid/things-to-do-departure-11-sep-2017/
You can check the tour details as the tour will vary in durations. Kindly check the information on the website.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Destination Expert of SpainAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.