Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/10/25 02:35pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00pm from Flushing or 4:00pm from Chinatown.
**For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 5:00pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- New York City Night Tour* including Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats is available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 5:00pm and departs from hotel around 7:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you will explore the wonders of New York City, where you will see some of the city's most memorable sites such as Times Square.
You will also tour the always busy Wall Street and and see the United Nations headquarters building, to name a few.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will visit Philadelphia where you will see Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. After, you will make your way to the nation's capital, Washington, D.C., where you will visit many historical memorials, such as the Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial. You will also visit the National Museum of Natural History and see the outside of the White House.
- Springhill suites Gaithersburg / Comfort Inn Shady Groveor or similar
Corning, New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will depart from Washington, D.C. during the morning and travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will visit the Old Fort Niagara. Next stop is Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow of colors light the falls (admission not included, optional).
- Days Inn Niagara Falls / Millennium Buffalo or similar
Summary of The Day: Today you will see the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close, by boarding the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal-admission not included; optional). This historical ride is a half-hour thrill of a lifetime and is North America's oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846.
You will also watch the IMAX film "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils," (admission not included; optional) at the IMAX theater. In the afternoon, the tour will transfer you to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF), concluding this unforgettable tour.
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00am - 11:00pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00am - 11:00pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am - 11:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00am - 4:00pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:00pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
*Please book your departure flight from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) after 1:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $372.00||USD $248.00||USD $186.00||USD $522.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/person
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Vel(0)Useful10/19/2016The best tour!! ( Verified Purchased )
Excellent trip, I loved it. The tour guide Micheal was absolutely the best, he was really helpful and covered facts on all the places we visited. Great customer service. The hotels we stayed in was really good with WIFI and all other facili...ties. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. Well organized tour. Read full review
chee c(1)Useful08/12/20165 Day east coast trip ( Verified Purchased )
Mr. Dee Dong and Mr. Kaine and driver were excellent. Thank you
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regrettably, this tour only ends in Buffalo. We suggest you to consider the following tours which starts and ends in New York:
Customer Service Rep
I want my tour to end in LGA NY, As i have my return flight from there.
If its possible what would be the estimated to reach at LGA Airport in New York??
And you will be dropping us to Airport?? 09/18/2015 22:03:00
The tour ends in Buffalo, NY and not in NYC. You can choose to arrange flights from Buffalo to NYC early on the last day of your tour to be able to make is back to NYC in time. Depending on your travel dates, you might also consider booking any of our 5 day round trip tours starting and ending in NYC:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Is this tour available on 30 March 2015? Is statue of liberty visit included in Day 2?
I will be coming from New Haven in Day 1 by Greyhound Bus at around 3pm. What would be the most convenient bus stoppage and pick up point for me? and how can I get there from the bus stoppage?
Nahar 03/14/2015 18:22:22
Dear Dr. Nurun Nahar,
We regret to inform you that this tour will not be conducted until further notice.
Below is a link to a similar tour that does has available booking dates on March 30th and includes the Statue of Liberty:
At time of booking you can leave us a note under our special notes section box so we can take note of your request.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Lucy Wong,
If you have a balance in your Rewards4Fun account, you can use those points to pay for purchases made at Tours4Fun.
During the checkout process online, on the same page that you select a payment method, there will be a box to enter the amount of points you wish to redeem. Enter the amount of points you would like to spend or tick the box to use all available points. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Rewards4Fun account to cover the cost of your purchase.
Continue the checkout procedure and at the confirmation page you'll notice that the value of the points redeemed will have been credited towards your order. Once you confirm your order, your Rewards4Fun account will be updated and the points used deducted from your balance.
Customer Service Rep
2.can we get transfer in morning for the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)as we don't want to visit Niagara Falls. 05/17/2014 08:35:00
Dear Harish Kimar Nagar,
Thanks for booking on Tours4Fun!
"Buy 2 Get 2 Free" means the 3rd and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
The transfers out to BUF airport will be arranged at 11:30 am, and if you require an earlier transfer out, you will have to arrange the transportation yourself.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7