Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/04/28 10:05pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Washington, D.C. - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls with the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara (admission not included).
In the evening, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading to the hotel.
- During winter, the Maid of Mist will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures tour.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we can join an in-depth Niagara Falls tour (admission not included) to visit Old Fort Niagara, located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario, as well as see the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America.
Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat Ride (admission not included) through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will board the Maid of the Mist (seasonal between April and November, admission not included), the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
After leaving Niagara Falls, we will head to Boston. Here we'll end the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner (own expense) before heading back to the hotel.
- Holiday Inn Boxborough or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Visit one of the toppest universities in the world - Harvard University, the oldest university in U.S. Second university will be MIT after breakfast, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Trinity Church, John Hancock Tower - the tallest building in Boston. Boston Harbor Cruise*, great view of the whole downtown Boston, understanding the history of Tea Party. Lunch in Quincy Market, taste the delicious local famous foods, New England clam chowder, Lobster Roll… The end of the wonderful trip. Noontime we will Noontime we will leaving Boston back to New York City.
- Madison suite Somerset / Holiday inn Somerset or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: Our East Coast tour will begin with a New York tour and a visit to the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, home to the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture.
Next, we will head to the top of the One World Trade Center (admission not included).
Afterwards we'll see the iconic Statue of Liberty with a Liberty Island Cruise (own expense). You'll enjoy magnificent views of the New York skyline as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty.
Then we'll head to the USS Intrepid (admission not included), a stunning museum of a variety of aircrafts. From here we'll pass through midtown, spotting the United Nation (UN), Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark and one of New York’s most inspiring locations.
The last destination for the day will be Times Square - the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission is not included)!
- Madison suite Somerset / Holiday inn Somerset or similar
New York City - Washington D.C.
Summary of The Day: On the final day of the bus tour you will enjoy breakfast in Chinatown and then travel back to Washington D.C., concluding your tour.
- The tour will ends at about 3:00 pm, customer will take bus back to Washington D.C. (bus ticket included) with no tour guide accompanied. Please contact with tour guide about final drop-off location in advance: # 715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $417.00||USD $287.00||USD $221.00||USD $567.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $65.00/Adult; $65.00/Child(3-11); $65.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12) and $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and/or quad rooms. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I would appreciate your reply urgently enabling me to book the same 06/24/2015 18:06:31
Dear SHREENANDAN SHARMA,
We are unable to arrange you a pickup service from your provided address. All participating guests will need to join the tour at the only default meeting time/location:
7:00AM Maryland Spring Hill Suites (Inside) - 9715 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
According to our system, currently very limited seats left for 06/26/2015 departure. To secure your seats, please make your reservation online as soon as possible.
If you need any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Customer Service Rep
Dear chin fai ng,
Thank you for your inquiry.
For this tour, the pick up is at 7:00 a.m. at Spring Hill Suites (Inside), 9715 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878.
We will state the contact number on the E-ticket for you to re-confirm the pick up details before the tour starts.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your help ! I would appreciate your response ! 08/22/2014 04:14:12
We are afraid that we do not book Boston hotel extensions for this tour. And this tour already includes a New York City tour. Please send us an email to email@example.com if you have any more questions.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7