Seattle/Vancouver - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: A complimentary Vancouver City Tour lasting approximately four hours is available for arrivals prior to 12:00 pm. It visits Downtown, Stanley Park, Chinatown, Canada Place and Olympic Cauldron. There is a bonus mini ferry ride to Granville Island (False Creek Ferries operation is weather-permitting and closed on Dec. 25 & 26) that will be arranged for guests who meet the tour guide before 12:00pm.
- We only offer one complimentary Vancouver airport pickup for each room.
- Type A - Value: Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C - Budget: Barclay Inn / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Vancouver - L. Okanagan - Kelowna - Winery - Salmon Arm/Vernon
Summary of The Day: Start our journey via the trans-Canada highway; pass through Fraser valley, and head east for Kelowna, the heart of the Okanagan Valley and home to world-class vintners. At Lake Okanagan, let us listen to its legendary story and search for the lake monster “Ogopogo”. Visit one of the most renowned wineries before settling down at Salmon Arm/Vernon in the evening.
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort/Prestige Vernon or similar
Salmon Arm/Vernon - Banff National Park - Banff
Summary of The Day: Proceed to the Eagle Pass and visit the “Last Spike” of the transcontinental railway where it connects the east and the west. Travel through the Rogers Pass. After a thrilling gondola ride (optional) to the summit, you will be captivated by the majestic Rocky Mountains. Next, discover the town of Banff and Bow falls within the country’s first national park. Immerse your body in the soothing Banff Sulphur Mountain hotsprings (admission included). Overnight at Banff.
- You can upgrade your Banff hotel to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise for an additional cost.
- Mount Royal or similar
Banff - Banff National Park - Lake Louise - Salmon Arm/Vernon
Summary of The Day: Journey to the Lake Louise, often referred as the “Jewel of the Rockies.” The panoramic view of magnificent snow-capped mountains surrounding the emerald colour of the lake attracts millions of visitors worldwide. If weather permits, you may enjoy snowshoeing experience on ice surface of the scenic Lake Louise. Enjoy an atmospheric lunch at Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan) and a promenade along the lakeshore. Settle down at Vernon/Salmon Arm in the evening.
- Prestige Vernon / Salmon Arm or similar
Salmon Arm/Vernon - Kamloops - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Head west for the BC interiors and arrive at Kamloops, a city with over 2000 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory in West Canada and learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, arrive in Vancouver in the late Afternoon.
- If you'd like a hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section when booking. We'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour's end date. Since the prices of Vancouver hotels are subject to change, the quotation is only valid for 24 hours.
There is no transfer service if you book the Barclay Hotel and Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center as a hotel extension due to its location.
Please contact us to provide your flight information at least seven days before your tour departure.
If you choose a Seattle arrival/departure, please contact us to check availability as the transfer may not be available on certain dates. You can transfer with Seattle Quick Shuttle Bus on your own, as well.
We'll greet you at Baggage Claim Belt #3 (For Canada domestic arrivals) or "Welcome Figures" wooden statue in Arrival Hall (International arrivals).
Vancouver hotels and airport pick-up times:
TypeA (Value) & TypeB (Deluxe) located in Richmond, free airport pick-up time range is 8:00am - 9:30pm;
TypeC (Budget)& TypeD (Premium) located in Vancouver Downtown, free airport pick-up time range is 8:00am - 8:00pm.
【Seattle Arrival】(Additional fee)
For passengers who need pick-up in Seattle airport, please meet our tour guide at Baggage Claim Belt #1 at Sea-Tac at approximately at 12:00pm. (Bonus Complimentary Mini Excursion of Seattle rather than Vancouver; Saturday Arrival: postpones 30 mins)
Please meet the tour guide at Seattle Aquarium Main Entrance at approx. 1:45pm.
We suggest you book your flight after 9:30pm. We are not liable for any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
If you don't need Vancouver Airport drop-off service,you can choose the following location departure:
*Richmond: RIVER ROCK CASINO(8811 River Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3P8)
*Downtown: Chinatown Chinese Culture Centre(50 E Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6A 3V6)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $373.02||USD $288.15||USD $245.71||USD $606.68||USD $118.40|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $17.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $8.50||+USD $10.00|
|+USD $27.00||+USD $28.00||+USD $28.50||+USD $30.00|
|+USD $60.00||+USD $60.00||+USD $60.00||+USD $64.00||+USD $60.00|
|+USD $92.50||+USD $82.00||+USD $76.25||+USD $129.00||+USD $76.25|
|+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $149.00|
|+USD $207.00||+USD $207.00||+USD $207.00||+USD $207.00||+USD $181.00|
|+USD $222.00||+USD $222.00||+USD $222.00||+USD $222.00||+USD $196.00|
|+USD $228.00||+USD $228.00||+USD $228.00||+USD $228.00||+USD $201.00|
|+USD $246.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $220.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $26.00||+USD $37.00||+USD $42.50||+USD $79.00||+USD $59.00|
|+USD $96.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $101.00||+USD $216.00||+USD $106.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
***Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay $45 fee for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
*Type D hotel surcharge (Oct 15-31 only): USD$65/room/night
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Free Vancouver airport pickup and drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Admission fee: Bonus mini ferry(Vancouver in/out guests), National Parks, Sulphur Mtn. Hot Springs
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Meal plan package:
1) Rocky Meals(2B, 4L, 3D-9 in total), no meal in Vancouver area
2) Full Meal(3B, 4L, 4D-11 in total)
- $50.00/Person damage deposit will be collected by your tour guide for the snowshoes rental. It will be refunded when your snowshoes are returned in the same condition.
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver airport Drop-off: CAD$2.00/person/time
Vancouver airport Pick-up + Half-Day City Tour: CAD $8.00/person/day
Seattle airport Pick-up & Drop-off: CAD$8.00/person/time
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/person/day
- Guests must pay optional tour costs and other additional fees in Canadian dollars (CAD). If you only have U.S. dollars or any other non-Canadian currency, we suggest that you:
1. Exchange your currency for Canadian dollars (CAD) before you join the tour.
2. Ask our tour guide for assistance.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Canadian Rockies Gondola: CAD$49 plus applicable tax/Adult; CAD$25 plus applicable tax/Child(6-15)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 31 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 23-30 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 15-22 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 14-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- * False Creek Ferries operation is weather-permitting; closed on Dec.25 & 26.
* Whistler Gondola & Peak2Peak closed for maintenance: Oct 14-Nov 23; substituted by Sea2Sky Gondola excursion during Oct 14 - Nov 6. Gondola operation is seasonal; subject to change without notice.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for upgrade hotel or VIA Train option(s).
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be extra charge $25.00 per room per night.
- Please note that each person is allowed to have one medium suitcase and one carry-on luggage. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of CAD $35 per person per piece.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Any violation will be penalized $350 (non-refundable cleaning fee) and up.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival time and arrange for pick-up before you depart for your excursion.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- Wear with a light coat for cool mornings & evenings during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
15 May after another cruise. After arriving in Seattle we are planning to take the 5 day
Canadian Rocky Mountain tour with you from Seattle on same day 15 May and ends in
1. When will you have the schedule available for that period and how much is the cost?
2. We are two couples travelling and we are Australian citizens. Do we need ETA visa?
We are joining your tour from Seattle by coach.
On Canadian government ETA website, it says ETA is not required if travelling by land or sea. It's only required for tourists from Visa exempted countries flying to Canada.
3. How much is the additional cost if we choose the Chateau Lake Louise or it's not
included in this tour?
Thank you 01/14/2017 06:20:33
1. The summer schedule of the Rocky Mountain tour will usually be updated by the month of March, pricing information will be updated by then as well.
2. Regretfully we don't have any visa related information to provide, please contact your local embassy for an accurate answer.
3. The price for upgrading to Chateau Lake Louise will updated together with the new price, please come back and check with us by then.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
On day 4 , it stated stay overnight in Vernon or Salmon Arm.
When do we know exactly which city to stay (Vernon or Salmon Arm)? Because we will go to Kelowna on day 5 on our own and need to book separate bus transport. 10/11/2016 02:47:34
Dear Adi Santosa Sulistyo,
The hotel on day 4 is usually arranged accordingly by tour guide during the trip.
You can check with tour guide when you are on the tour. Please also leave a note in the comment section when booking online so we can also try to check for you.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
If so, any idea how much will it cost?
Thank you. 06/10/2016 09:35:23
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Regrettably, Dog sledding is not included on this package. On the other hand, we were able to find 6 days package similar with your tour start city is in Calgary. Please check below link:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
(1) Does your tour start on a Saturday.
(2) What time do we leave vancouver hotel and arrive in salmon arm/vernon on day 2.
(3) What time do we leave salmon arm/vernon hotel and arrive in banff on day 3.
(4) What time do we leave banff hotel and arrive in salmon arm/vernon on day 4.
Thank you for your attention. 05/20/2016 08:56:13
Thanks for your inquiry,
This tour is still now showing availability for December, please check back our website around October for available tour dates.
Departures in the morning out of the hotels will usually be at 6:00 am and the tour days end checking into the hotels by around 7-8 p.m.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jocelyn Lu，
Regretfully we have not yet received the 2016 summer schedule for this tour.
Please check back with us on or about the month of March for any updates.
You are also welcomed to complete the following form to be notified when new dates have been added: http://www.tours4fun.com/wait_list.php.html?product_id=34-4073&tour_code=4073
Thank you very much and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
5-Day Canadian Rocky Mountain Summer Tour