Vancouver - Kelowna - Vernon
Summary of The Day: Your journey will start via the Trans-Canada Highway heading east from Vancouver to Kelowna - located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley. There will be a stop at a winery where you will learn about the basics of wine-making. Later, we'll stop by a honey farm where they offer not only popular honey but also royal jelly and propolis.
We'll settle into Vernon for the night.
- Lunch and dinner are included with a meal plan.
- Prestige Hotel / Fairfield Inn & Suites or similar
Vernon - Golden - Emerald Lake - Banff
Summary of The Day: We will proceed through Eagle Pass via Trans-Canada Highway and visit the “Last Spike” of the transcontinental railway which connects east and west Canada.
After passing through Golden, we'll enter Yoho National Park and visit the Natural Bridge and the Emerald Lake. Next up, we'll head to the town of Banff and ride the Banff Gondola to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain, where we'll receive stunning views of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Then, we'll enjoy a scenic tour of Bow Valley and visit the gorgeous Bow Falls. Then we'll settle into Banff for the evening.
- An optional upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs is available during booking.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included with a meal plan.
- Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Banff - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Peyto Lake - Columbia Icefield - Glacier View Inn
Summary of The Day: Today we'll pass by Castle Mountain on our way to to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition), which offers us stunning views of this gorgeous alpine lake.
Next up, we'll visit another fantastic sight - Lake Louise. Enjoy a short lakeside walk along the shores of the lovely turquoise waters. You can celebrate your journey to this amazing region with a meal at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (included with a meal plan).
Afterwards, we'll pass by Bow Lake to visit Peyto Lake. Around sunset, we'll visit the Columbia Icefield and ride the Ice Explorer atop the Athabasca Glacier. Feel free to step out onto the ice!
For the evening we'll stay at a unique hotel: the Glacier View Inn! From your lovely room you'll receive an unmatch view of the glacier and the night sky lit up with stars.
- Lunch and dinner are included with a meal plan.
- Glacier View Inn! or similar
Glacier Skywalk - Athabasca Falls - Jasper - Valemount
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll step out onto the Glacier Skywalk, a glass platform overlooking a 918 feet drop. From here you can receive pristine views of the Canadian Rockies and wild valleys within it.
Next, we'll visit Athabasca Falls before heading to the alpine town of Jasper where you'll be free to go river rafting or horseback riding (own expense). Or you can stroll along the heart-shaped Beauvert Lake, which is right next to the Jasper Park Lodge.
To end the day we'll pass by Mt. Robson and arrive at Valemount.
- Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Canada’s Best Value Inn or similar
Valemount - Clearwater - Kamloops - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Traveling along the Thompson River and passing through the district of Clearwater, we'll cross into Wells Gray Provincial Park. We'll head west to Kamloops, a city with over 2,000 hours of sunshine per year. Here we'll visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory in west Canada and learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, we'll return to Vancouver.
- Lunch is included with a meal plan.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $548.00||USD $467.00||USD $426.50||USD $906.00|
|+USD $123.00||+USD $115.00||+USD $111.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $197.00||+USD $197.00||+USD $197.00||+USD $197.00||+USD $170.00|
|+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $49.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Children prices applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Please note that passengers traveling with infant(s), must pay tour fare for the infant. It is illegal for an infant to board a bus without an assigned seat. Infants are not permitted on the bus unless they have an assigned paid seat; please leave a comment when booking your tour if you are traveling with an infant.
Please note that prices may change and are subject to the final confirmed price.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $45 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
For customers' convenience, we are now pre-opening 2017 departures. However, the 2017 tour plan has not been finalized yet. The price might be adjusted later. Please double check with our service team when making reservations online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission fees to Banff Gondola, Glacier Skywalk and Ice Explorer (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Tax included
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Meal plan package(1B/4L/4D):$197.00/adult; $170.00/child(2-11)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Aside from admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and taxes should be paid in CAD currency by. If you choose to pay in USD currency, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country, origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Hotel upgrades are available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline or local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- We recommend passengers wear casual wear with a light coat for cool mornings and evenings in the summer. Winter jackets are recommended for autumn through spring. Hats, umbrellas, sunglasses, mosquitoes repellant and comfortable shoes with non-slip sole are also highly recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Is such a tour dayly available from July 5 to 7, 2017?
Kind regards 10/07/2016 19:36:39
Dear Paul Weigt,
Regretfully we have not yet received the 2017 summer schedule for this tour.
Please check back with us on or about the month of March for any updates.
Thank you very much and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
5-Day Canadian Rocky Mountain Summer Tour