Summary of The Day: We will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart at 09:00 a.m. and drive eastward through the Basque countryside to the province of Gipuzkoa, eventually arriving at the Sanctuary of Loyola, then continuing along the coast to the fishing village of Getaria, birthplace of Juan Sebastian Elcano, the first explorer to successfully circumnavigate the earth. En route to San Sebastian we'll pass through Zarautz, admired for its Its 8,200 foot-long beach - the longest in the province - picturesque buildings and cosmopolitan flair. Once in San Sebastian we'll set out on a panoramic city tour, with stops at Kursaal Palace and Mount Igueldo. After free time for lunch we'll take a walk to see the major landmarks in Old Town, including Dominican Convent, Basilica of Santa Maria del Coro and Constitution Square.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll drive south towards Vitoria, passing through Onati, one of the the most elegant villages of Gipuzkoa Province. After viewing some of the landmarks there we'll take the road above the cliffs to reach the Shrine of Our Lady of Arantzazu, housing some of the most significant works of contemporary Basque art in all of the region. Then we'll make our way to Rioja Alavesa, stopping over in Laguardia for a lunch break and a closer look at the vineyards and historic monuments.
Our final destination is Vitoria, capital of Basque Country. We'll tour medieval Old Town, then head to Artium Museum (admission included), the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Virgen Blanca Square. The rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart in the morning and head north to central Alava province, stopping at Quejana to visit the Monumental Complex, continuing our journey along the coast to Portugalete to see the Transporter Bridge of Biscay.
Discover the most intimate corners of Bilbao as in the Seven Streets, The Plaza of the Cathedral of Santiago, the Church of San Anton, Mercado de la Ribera, Plaza Nueva and Guggenheim Museum (admission included). The rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast a shuttle bus will be available to take you to the airport or train station, or any other hotel in the city.
|USD $805.16||USD $791.74||USD $1,142.15||USD $603.87|
* Child: 4-7 years of age|
* Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum).
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be adjusted upward during official holidays and select weekends.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.