Summary of The Day: This fantastic half-day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous landmarks and institutions from every possible angle. It includes lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel, a panoramic tour of the city, and an hour-long cruise along the Seine. Experience the beauty and heritage of the French capital in three distinctly different ways.
On the one-and-a-half hour panoramic tour of Paris, you will be introduced to the city's history and monuments, with interesting facts provided by audio guide. We'll see the Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, Pont-Neuf Bridge, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint Germain des Pres.
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, step aboard for a one-hour audio-guided cruise on the River Seine. Enjoy the views from the open-air terrace as we float by some of the capital's most prestigious monuments: The Louvre, Notre Dame, Orsay Museum and the Conciergerie.
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel, the restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, with views of Paris stretching as far as the eye can see. The two-course menu includes an appetizer, dessert and drinks.
The afternoon itinerary starts with lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Children under 3 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transport in luxury air-conditioned motorcoach
Panorama tour with audio guide and personal headset
Admission to Eiffel Tower 1st Floor
Lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and departure point
Tour prices may be adjusted on official public holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.