Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
New York - Secret Caverns/ Howe Caverns - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to either the Secret Caverns or Howe Caverns in upstate New York. We will then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist and nightview of the Niagara Fall.
*Secret Caverns- Discovered by a farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down, the Secret Caverns are a kitschy and odd alternative to the nearby larger enterprise, Howe Caverns. A 103-step staircase is the only way in or out.
*Howe Caverns - is home to an underground lake known as the "Lake of Venus" as well as the informative Cave House Museum of Mining & Geology. It was discovered by a farmer in 1842.
*A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist Niagara, like many impressive wonders of nature, is a sacred place for the local Native American people. This show uses dance as a storytelling medium through which to showcase the impact that the falls have had on native culture.
Summary of The Day: We will continue to explore Niagara Falls, Guests will able to join our most spectacular in-depth tour that includes the great Whirlpool State Park at the downstream of the falls and Old Fort Niagara at the intersection of Niagara River and Lake Ontario.
*Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour – This interesting and exciting tour is including two popular attractions such as the magnificent natural wonder- Niagara Whirlpool and the U.S. historic landmark – Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lay behind the Fort.
We will then head to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. It was founded in 1951 and sees 400,000 visitors annually.
Summary of The Day: Departure from hotel in the morning, we will visit many iconic landmarks in the Washington DC. First stop at the National Air Space Museum. One of the Smithsonian Institute's museums in Washington, DC, the National Air and Space Museum chronicles the history of flight. From the Wright Brother to Buzz Aldrin, the exhibits at this museum explore all of humanity's air travels. Next we will visit Capitol Hill (outside view). U.S. Capitol completed in 1800, is the meeting place of U.S. Congress. White House (outside view)-the official residence of the U.S. president. Our tour also passing by Jefferson, Lincoln, Vietnam War, and Korean War Memorials… Our guests also have the chance to take the Potomac River Cruise along Washington D.C. to see many of the area’s most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
We will then travel to Philadelphia, PA to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in National Independence Park.
Adventure Aquarium - Longwood Garden - Christmas Village
Summary of The Day: On day 4, we will visit one of most popular aquarium in the east coast, Adventure Aquarium. The most impressive exhibition is a massive 760,000 gallon Ocean Tank, the third largest in the U.S. It has host varies kinds of marine animals, such as sharks, sea turtle, seal, hippo, sea dragon… Immerse yourself in the watery world and get ready to experience the life aquatic at the Adventure Aquarium on the waterfront. Now you can get hands-on, touch and more interactive than you ever imagined with these creatures of the sea.
Next continuing our tour to Longwood Garden, it consisted 1050 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows. It is one of the premier botanical gardens in the U.S., open to visitors year-round. For our guests, will be enjoy a Longwood Christmas by visiting exotic plants and horticulture (indoor and outdoor).
No holiday is complete without a visit to Koziar's Christmas village- the biggest Christmas Village in the North America. Enjoy a walk through hundred and thousand colorful Christmas decoration; take picture with Santa Claus and his rain dear. You may find the best Christmas gift for your family. Afterward, will heading back to New York at night.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
3-Night Hotel Accommodations
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling).
Professional tour escort
Airfares between your home and New York airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas (12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). ) - Secret Caverns tour: $18.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(6-12); $18.00/Senior(62+) - Howe Caverns: $28.00($25.00+Tax)/Adult; $15.00($13.00+Tax)/Child(3-12); $24.00($22.00+Tax)/Senior(62+) - Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). ) - Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on New Year Day.) - Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). ) - Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). ) - Longwood Garden: $30.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-18); $27.00/Senior(62+) - Adventure Aquarium: $30.10/Adult; $22.60/Child(2-12); $30.10/Senior(62+) - Christmas Village Light Show: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(4-10); $9.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
We recommend that you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs so that we can arrange your request. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can't change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before departing.
*If you change your pick-up location during the departure date, and don't join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus. Passengers who miss the buss will noted as a "no-show" and will not be subject to a refund."
Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on your tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to the departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
Spring/Summer: Wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: Wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for theft or loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.