Summary of The Day: We offer an alternative way of doing a luxury tour and cost effective of the garden route with our customizable itinerary and we also have more garden route tour products and packages from Cape Town or from port Elizabeth to chose from :
• Choose your own accommodation and activities, based on your guide’s expert recommendations.
• Then relax while you’re shown around some inspiring natural beauty.
• Go wherever you want to go, whenever you want to go, and enjoy doing activities you like to do!
• Your local tour guide, who knows the entire Garden Route and all the places of interest, will be available whenever you need them, based on the itinerary you choose.
Our prices are based on four days and three nights or less and are charged per vehicle and not per person. This private tour of the famous garden route is ideal for friends, families and small groups of up to eight guests.
Included in this luxury tour of the most famous garden route of South Africa are your own top local guide, private minibus or vehicle, Free WiFi, chilled bottled water, toll fees and fuel, your own customizable itinerary and your guide’s recommendations, your guide’s accommodation and meals. Excluded in this price are meals, entrance fees to places of interest, and activities and your accommodation.
Optional tours along the Garden Route include:
• Animals interactions and small walks will be part of the tour
• Walk with lions, walk with elephants, walk with cheetahs, Ostriches..
• Big five safari tour at Botlierskop game farm is optional at own account
• Canopy tours experience in Tsitsikama at own account
• Paragliding in Sedgefield at own account
• Bungee jumping at Bloukrans optional at own account and many more activities.
• Private garden route tours includes: Mossel Bay, Oudsthoorn, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Tsitsikama
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to depart.
* Adult: 13 years or older
* Children: 6 - 12 years old
* Infants under the age of 6 may join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on South African Rand and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Tour Guide/Driver
Transportation in Luxury Air-conditioned Vehicle (C class Mercedes Benz, latest Toyota Avanza or Minibus (Hyundai H1))
Very flexible and custom itinerary
Complimentary free Wi-Fi, snacks, & cold bottled water onboard
Please include your hotel name and address during booking for hotel pick-up. Pick-up will be around 7:00am.
This is an all exclusive tour that does not include accommodation, activities, or meals in the price. You may customize your route as you go with the recommendations of your guide and select your accommodations as you travel with the aid of your guide.
You may choose to be picked up and dropped off at Port Elizabeth.
This tour does not require you to join any activities and optional tours can be tailored to your preferences. No experience is needed for most activities.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.