4-Day Western Europe Tour - Luxembourg, Frankfurt, AmsterdamCode: 56-24540
Paris - Reims - Luxembourg
Summary of The Day: We'll venture out of Paris and into the rolling countryside of Champagne, famous the world over for its sparkling white wine. A hefty dose of history, tradition and architecture is yours for the taking in Reims, where every king from the 11th century on was formally anointed. Our last stop on this day is Luxembourg, the world's only remaining grand duchy. Highlights include the Adolphe Bridge, Place de la Constitution and the Alzette River Valley. We will stay overnight in Luxembourg or a neighboring city.
- Melia Luxembourg / Doubletree by Hilton Hotel - Luxembourg or similar
Luxembourg - Trier - Koblenz - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is historic Trier, Germany's oldest city and the former capital of the Western Roman Empire. Trier is also the hometown of Karl Marx, the father of Communist thought. We'll visit his former residence, which now houses the Karl Marx Haus museum. After a lesson in ideology, we'll make our way to Porta Nigra, the largest and most well-preserved Roman city gate north of the Alps. After an exciting morning in Trier, we'll drive to Koblenz, the town located at the confluence of the Rhine and Mosel Rivers. In the summertime you will have the option of joining a scenic river cruise on the Rhine. We'll make a short stop in Rüdesheim to see the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument built in the late 19th century to commemorate the founding of the German Empire. Then it's off to Frankfurt, the largest financial center in all of Europe. There you will see the Old Opera House (Alte Oper); Römerberg, the historic heart of Frankfurt; St. Paul's Church, where Germany's first united constitution was drafted by the freely-elected National Assembly; and Die Zeil, Germany's busiest shopping street.
- The Rhine boat cruise operates from April 03 to October 31.
- Sheraton Congress Hotel Frankfurt / Sheraton Offenbach Hotel or similar
Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: We will first make our way to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. There we will visit Beethoven House and University of Bonn, then head to Cologne to see the iconic Cologne Cathedral, followed by a stroll along the shopping street Schildergasse. After lunch we will depart for Holland, staying overnight in Amsterdam or a neighboring city.
- Hampton by Hilton Hotel / Amsterdam Schiphol or similar
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we will tour all the major attractions in Dam Square, including the Royal Palace and the National Monument. You will have the option of hopping onto a glass-topped boat for an hour-long cruise through the storied canals. We will then visit Coster Diamond Factory to see how diamonds are cut and prepared for market, using techniques that have been in use since the 16th century. Our first stop in the afternoon will be Zaanse Schans, the windmill capital of Holland. There we will visit the Wooden Shoe Workshop & Museum and the Cheese Farm to see how clogs and cheese are made. Back at the hotel, you might be interested in an optional tour of Amsterdam's world-famous Red Light District.
- From mid-March to mid-May, the tour of Zaanse Schans will be replaced by a visit to Keukenhof Garden, a seasonal exhibition of tulips in a kaleidoscope of colors.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double and triple occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-11 year-old stays in one standard room as a third person.
*Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adults and child/infant.
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and airport or pick-up location
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Service fee for tour guide (min. EUR$5.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- River Rhine Cruise: EUR$15.00/Person (4/3-10/31)
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise: EUR$15.00/Person
- Keukenhof Garden (March - May): EUR$16.00/Person
- Pork Knuckle Menu with Beer: EUR$20.00/Person
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Cancellation policy:
Within 7 days of departure date: 100% of booking price
8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price
15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price
30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of booking price
- In spring and summer, wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in the colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
There will be a lot of walking during the trip. We simply do not recommend those customers who might need a wheelchair or have trouble in walking to join this tour as it might them cause inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7