Paris - Reims - Luxembourg
Summary of The Day: We'll venture out of Paris and into the rolling countryside of Champagne, famous the world over for its sparkling white wine. A hefty dose of history, tradition and architecture is yours for the taking in Reims, where every king from the 11th century on was formally anointed. Our last stop on this day is Luxembourg, the world's only remaining grand duchy. Highlights include the Adolphe Bridge, Place de la Constitution and the Alzette River Valley. We will stay overnight in Luxembourg or a neighboring city.
- Melia Luxembourg / Doubletree by Hilton Hotel - Luxembourg or similar
Luxembourg - Trier - Koblenz - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is historic Trier, Germany's oldest city and the former capital of the Western Roman Empire. Trier is also the hometown of Karl Marx, the father of Communist thought. We'll visit his former residence, which now houses the Karl Marx Haus museum. After a lesson in ideology, we'll make our way to Porta Nigra, the largest and most well-preserved Roman city gate north of the Alps. After an exciting morning in Trier, we'll drive to Koblenz, the town located at the confluence of the Rhine and Mosel Rivers. In the summertime you will have the option of joining a scenic river cruise on the Rhine. We'll make a short stop in Ruedesheim to see the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument built in the late 19th century to commemorate the founding of the German Empire. Then it's off to Frankfurt, the largest financial center in all of Europe. There you will see the Old Opera House (Alte Oper); Roemerberg, the historic heart of Frankfurt; St. Paul's Church, where Germany's first united constitution was drafted by the freely-elected National Assembly; and Die Zeil, Germany's busiest shopping street.
- The Rhine boat cruise operates from April 03 to October 31.
- Sheraton Congress Hotel Frankfurt / Sheraton Offenbach Hotel or similar
Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: We will first make our way to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. There we will visit Beethoven House and University of Bonn, then head to Cologne to see the iconic Cologne Cathedral, followed by a stroll along the shopping street Schildergasse. After lunch we will depart for Holland, staying overnight in Amsterdam or a neighboring city.
- Hampton by Hilton Hotel / Amsterdam Schiphol or similar
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we will tour all the major attractions in Dam Square, including the Royal Palace and the National Monument. You will have the option of hopping onto a glass-topped boat for an hour-long cruise through the storied canals. We will then visit Coster Diamond Factory to see how diamonds are cut and prepared for market, using techniques that have been in use since the 16th century. Our first stop in the afternoon will be Zaanse Schans, the windmill capital of Holland. There we will visit the Wooden Shoe Workshop & Museum and the Cheese Farm to see how clogs and cheese are made. Back at the hotel, you might be interested in an optional tour of Amsterdam's world-famous Red Light District.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 6:00pm at Amsterdam Central Station (Amsterdam Centraal)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $334.59||USD $437.72||USD $334.59|
* Child: 2-11 years old.|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and airport or pick-up location
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Service fee for tour guide (min. EUR 5.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Pork Knuckle Menu with Beer: EUR 20.00/Person
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Amsterdam Red Light District Live Show: EUR 50.00/Person
- Keukenhof : EUR 16.00/Adult, EUR 8.00/Child 4-11 (mid-March to mid-May)
- Volendam Traditional Dutch Village: EUR 10.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
Within 7 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- In spring and summer, wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
just to check on the 4th day Amsterdam, what time is the time that we will be finishing our tour? is there any accommodation that provided on that night? what is the charges for Red Light District.
besides that, for all the other places, is there any additional entry charges that we need to prepare?
Eileen 05/20/2015 08:54:51
Thank you for your inquiry.
Normally,the mentioned tour will drop off customers at Amsterdam Central Station at around 6:00 p.m. if weather and traffic conditions permit.
There will be no hotel accommodation after the tour ends on Tuesday. We do not offer hotels in the Red Light District, you will need to book additional nights on your own.
To check the pricing details of this tour, please visit the pricing section: http://www.tours4fun.com/4-day-west-european-countries-circle-bus-english-tour-paris-departure.html.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 05/17/2015 07:26:15
Dear Hoa Ly,
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour does not operate on Sept 15th, however, you can join tour on other dates except Tuesday, please check details via http://www.tours4fun.com/5549aba525516-7days-Frankfurt-Frankfurt-bus-tour.html
Customer Service Rep
This time I intend to join 4 days tours to Western Europe departs from Paris in May 23rd. I go by myself, with no accompany. That costs me $100 more your offered price even when I chose to share room with someone else ($428 instead of $327).
May I ask are there any chance you can arrange someone who also travel alone so that we could save some bucks and spend it for a quality time in EU.
Thank you very much! Your support is highly appreciated!
Hope to hear from you soon!
John. 05/13/2015 16:06:24
Regretfully, we are unable to arrange for you to travel with another guest on tour as we do not link single passengers together.
Below I provided you with a link to our Travel Companion site, where you can create an account and locate if there are any other single passengers willing to travel with you:
If you are unable to locate another traveler, you will need to reserve and pay for the single occupancy rate.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
There will be a lot of walking during the trip. We simply do not recommend those customers who might need a wheelchair or have trouble in walking to join this tour as it might them cause inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7