Summary of The Day: Today we'll pick you up from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
Monterey Bay - Pebble Beach - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is Monterey Bay Aquarium for an in-depth look at the secret lives of over 500 species of sea animals and plants. Delve deeper into the mysteries of ocean life at one of the scheduled exhibitions (own expense). Afterwards, we'll take a stroll on historic Fisherman's Wharf and visit the now-defunct sardine canning factories along Cannery Row, immortalized by American author John Steinbeck. Then we'll take the scenic route through Pebble Beach, also known as 17-Mile Drive, which hugs the coastline past the legendary lone Cypress and on to Pebble Beach Golf Links. Then we'll visit Visit Carmel-by-the-Sea, a town in Monterey County known for its natural beauty and rich artistic heritage. We will stay overnight in the Bay Area.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
Stanford University - Silicon Valley - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Our first stop on Day 3 is the 8,180-acre campus of Stanford University right in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global center for high-tech innovation, contributing a third of all venture capital investment in the United States. After our tour of Stanford we'll visit industry leaders like Google, Apple, Intel, HP, Facebook and Cisco, then head to the newest, largest, and most upscale outlet in the Bay Area: Livermore Premium Outlets.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full-day guided tour of America's favorite city and all of its spectacular attractions. Our itinerary includes Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman's Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks and Alamo Square, passing through Chinatown, the Financial District, Castro Street and St. Mary's Cathedral along the way.
Domestic Flights: Domestic Terminal Baggage Claim Area
International Flights: International Arrivals Hall
Complimentary airport transfer time range: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Pick-up times after 6:00 pm are subject to additional fees. Passengers arriving especially late may want to take the hotel's courtesy shuttle bus stopping at the traffic islands outside all arrivals halls.
**If your flight is delayed and you arrive after the last airport pick-up, you are responsible for arranging transportation to the hotel. If you arrive after normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for further assistance.**
Do take advantage of our shuttle service to San Francisco International Airport. Please book a flight departing after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $498.00||USD $408.00||USD $398.00||USD $748.00||USD $368.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room but may be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at specified locations
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motor coach or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
- Professional tour guide
- 17-Mile ticket
- All personal expenses and meals
- Service fees for tour guide/bus driver: $8.00/day per person
- Airport transfer service fee: $3.00/person/way
- Entrance fees and optional tours (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: Adult$42.00/person;Kid(3-12)$30.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult$28.00/person;Kid(5-17)$20.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Amendment Policy:
17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% of Tour Price or $30.00 (take the greater one).
9-16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 35 % of Tour Price.
4-8 Days Prior to Departure Date: 60% of Tour Price.
3 Days Prior to Departure Date (or No Show): No Change can be made.:
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, customers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on the tour departure date.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you 03/08/2015 06:05:55
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun！
Regretfully, we do not offer airline ticket service.
You are welcomed to contact the our affiliate Hop2 to obtain a quotation for flights.
Please visit the link below for more information: http://www.tours4fun.com/flights/
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-Day San Francisco, 17-Mile Scenic Drive Tour