Los Angeles - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Head north to San Francisco, stop by the newest outlet mall in Southern California - the outlets at Tejon Ranch, 320,000-sq.-ft. center with More than 70 well-known retailers, It's the perfect place to buy gifts for you and your friends & family. We will travel back to bay area in the afternoon.
We also can help you book a room at the Holiday Inn Select La Mirada, where you can be picked up on the first day of your tour. If you'd like this service, please contact us for a price quote.
- Red Roof Inn SFO Airport(only specified date available) / or similar
San Francisco - Monterey - 17-Mile Drive - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll go to Monterey to see famous Cannery Row and Old Fisherman's Wharf. There will be an optional visit to Monterey Bay Aquarium, as well.
Afterwards, we'll take the 17-Mile Scenic Drive to see the magnificent California coastline. We'll stop at Seal Rock, Cypress Point, Pebble Beach and the Lone Cypress Tree.
We'll visit the small charming town of Carmel-by-the-Sea to see the European-style homes and quaint shops.
We'll stay in the Bay Area for the night.
- Crowne Plaze Milpitas or Days Inn Milpitas or similar
Bay Area - Santa Cruz - Gilroy - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day with a visit to Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, where you'll find everything from handmade arts & crafts to beach apparel as well as outdoor fresh fish markets and fine dining.
We'll continue the tour's third day by visiting Roaring Camp Railroads, where you can stroll around the redwood trees and take an optional one-hour steam train tour (admission excluded).
Next, we'll stop by California's largest designer clothes factory outlet - Gilroy Premium Outlets. It has more than 100 stores!
We'll then return to San Francisco.
- Red Roof Inn SFO Airport(only specified date available) or similar
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, we'll show you all the top sights in San Francisco. You'll see the San Francisco Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
You'll also have the option to take a San Francisco Bay Cruise.
For Monday and Friday departures, the itinerary will be the same as above.
For Tuesday departures, the itinerary will be:
Day 1: LA - Tejon Outlet - San Francisco
Day 2: Santa Cruz Wharf - Roaring Camp - Steam Train - Gilroy Outlet
Day 3: Monterey - 17 Miles Drive - Carmel
Day 4: San Francisco City Tour - Transfer Out (7:00pm or later)
For Sunday departures, the itinerary will be:
Day 1: LA - Tejon Outlet - San Francisco
Day 2: San Francisco City Tour
Day 3: Monterey - 17 Miles Drive - Carmel
Day 4: Santa Cruz Wharf - Roaring Camp - Steam Train - Gilroy Outlet - Transfer Out (9:00pm or later)
- Customers who choose hotel extensions should transfer to their hotel on their own.
We'll then transfer you to San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
** For tours starting on Monday/Friday and Tuesday, please arrange your return flight from SFO after 7:00pm. For tours starting on Sunday, please arrange your return flight from SFO after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $448.00||USD $362.00||USD $353.00||USD $628.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child of 2-12 years old enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Traveler must pay a $25.00 per day insurance fee for every child younger than age 2 on tour. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pick-up at chosen location in Los Angeles (see Pick-up Time and Locations). Complimentary San Francisco International Airport (SFO) airport transfer out
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $42.00/adult; $30.00/child (2-12); $35.00/senior (65+)
- Roaring Camp Railroad: $29.00/Adult; $22.00/Child (2-12)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as a replacement.
- If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am interesting Product Code: 6-4410
But I am a solo traveler.
Are there any webboard that find someone to share the cost for solo traveler? 03/09/2017 14:33:05
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please visit our Travel Companion page using the following link.
Sign up and seek other travelers looking to take the same tour.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7