NYC - Princeton - Amish Country
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is the campus of world-famous Princeton University followed by a tour of Amish Country in Pennsylvania. Join our optional tour of Amish Village to learn more about the people that say "no" to all the conveniences of the modern world (own expense).
- The Princeton University campus tour is not included in the display price.
- Quality Inn & Suites North or similar
Cleveland - Chicago
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Cleveland, Ohio, to tour the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame, then make our way to Chicago. HIghlights of our city tour include the Willis Tower Skydeck (own expense), Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park and Cloud Gate.
- Comfort Inn O'Hare or similar
Summary of The Day: Join us on an optional river cruise featuring all the iconic buildings of the Windy City (own expense), followed by lunch at Navy Pier.
- Quality Inn & Suites North. OH or similar
Chicago - Pittsburgh - NYC
Summary of The Day: Go to the famous iron city Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania .Visit the Mount Washington by Duquesne Incline, then head down to Point State Park, where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers converge to form the Ohio River.
- We normally return to New York around 7:30 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $288.00||USD $192.00||USD $191.00||USD $438.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 3-Night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach, van or mini-bus
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Willis Tower Skydeck: $22.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Architectural Cruise: $45.00+Tax/Adult; $25.00+Tax/Child(3-12); $38.00+Tax/Senior(62+)
- Duquesne Incline: $5.00/Adult; $2.50/Child(3-12); $5.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- The tour requires at least 12 passengers to operate.
- The order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start date. Please email or call us in advance for details.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will choose a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
i would like to book this tour. 9.25 or 26-9.28 from new york by the bus. can you please send me is that available? can you please tell me another tour if it is no avarable.
my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org number is 808 321 7852 08/24/2016 11:17:29
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
The tour dates have not been updated on the website yet. We suggest to check again at the end of the month for updated tour dates.
Regrettably, there are no other similar tours with this.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
I would like to know if you have any departure date for November?
Thank you! 10/19/2015 04:04:57
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Regretfully, most of our Chicago tours will be stopped running in the winter due to the weather conditions.
We can offer you some 1-day tours and citypass in Chicago,
Customer Service Rep
Michele L 05/29/2015 07:35:59
Thank you for your inquiry.
In July, we only have the departure date on 07/02 for this tour.
Please check following link for all Chicago tours for your reference:
Customer Service Rep
Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
If the tour follows the default itinerary, we may be able to confirm you a Cleveland meeting time/location for you to meet the tour on Day 2. A confirmed tour guide contact information is also available 1 day prior to the tour start day.
When you make the reservation, please note your request for us to verify with our Operation Department and confirm accordingly.
Please also note that no price discount for skipping the Day 1's itinerary.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Since Cleveland is not an assigned meeting point and Pittsburgh not an assigned drop off, we are unable to provide you with exact details.
You will be responsible for speaking with the tour guide on day 1 and confirming the pick up and drop off location.
The order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour start date. Please leave a note in the comment section with your request when creating an online reservation.
Please note, the total tour price will not be affected should you proceed with joining in Cleveland and ending in Pittsburgh.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-Day Bus Tour of Tennessee and Smoky Mountains