Los Angeles - Phoenix - Tucson
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Los Angeles via a luxury bus and head to Phoenix.
We'll visit the Arizona State Capitol before we proceed to Tucson. The dry, invigorating climate and warm sunshine make this famous frontier city in the American West a favorite stop for tourists. We'll stay overnight in Tucson.
- A valid passport or green card is required for possible inspection stops during our travels in the American Southwest.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Tucson - Alamogordo - Carlsbad
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll stop at White Sands National Monument to see the glistening white sand dunes. The dunes, as soft and white as snow, stretch out over quite a distance in New Mexico.
We'll then head to Carlsbad, New Mexico to stay overnight.
- America's Best Value Inn or similar
Carlsbad - Carlsbad Caverns National Park - Guadalupe National Park - Tucson
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, we'll visit Carlsbad Caverns National Park. The interlocking and superimposed caverns contain a myriad of interesting rock formations.
On the return trip, we'll pass through Guadalupe National Park to see the highest mountain peak in Texas.
We'll return to Tucson to spend the night.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Tucson - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, we'll visit Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum - where the thousands of rare flora and fauna on display are a feast for the eyes.
We'll then drive through the Southwest desert to return to Los Angeles.
We usually get back to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., but there may be 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Please schedule your U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
- We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $288.00||USD $192.00||USD $194.00||USD $408.00||USD $198.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and drop-off to airport
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Los Angeles airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Mandatory Fee:
Carlsbad Cavern: $10.00/person
Desert Museum: $19.50/person
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- A valid passport or green card is required for possible inspection stops in the American Southwest.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact our local tour provider to check if our staff can accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival time and arrange for pick-up before you depart for your excursion.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as a replacement.
- If you need to change your pick-up location, please let us know 5 days in advance. Otherwise, we may not be able to change it.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- During Spring/Summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During Fall/Winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks . 09/02/2016 03:14:48
We regret this tour has been deactivated. You may have a look at the following tour, which is available in December:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-Day Grand Canyon Bus Tour from Los Angeles