Los Angeles – Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - Phoenix
Summary of The Day: The tour bus will head eastbound towards Arizona. On route to phoenix, the bus will pass a world famous winter time resort town - Palm Springs located within the Mojave Desert. There are so many attractions for this city, such as master level tennis tournaments, world class golf resorts, hot springs facilities, and prestige restaurants. But the most famous one is the San Jacinto aerial Tramway (optional), which is the tallest and fastest rotating tram in the world. In the afternoon, the bus will arrive at Phoenix, the largest city in US Mountain Time zone. Phoenix, named after the Greek mythological bird, is the capital of Arizona and located within a sunny valley blessed with over 300 days of sunlight annually. The most recognizable American architect Frank Lloyd Wright had lived in this city for a long while, so this city' zoning, planning and architect style was profoundly influenced by Mr. Wright. Meanwhile, Phoenix is a Mecca for those golfers who are crazy about this sport in winter time.
- Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel or similar
Pima Airspace Museum – White Sand National Park – El Paso
Summary of The Day: In the morning, all passengers will have a chance to take a tram tour (optional) sightseeing the largest exhibition of US military airplanes in Tucson Pima Airspace Museum. One of the major highlights of this trip is New Mexico’s White Sands National Monument, where travelers will see endless white sands dunes, wondering if they have been magically relocated to North Pole area! This place is very unique, because white sands are gypsum crystals which are water soluble. However, the park is located in a basin where no river would carry such gypsum into the ocean thus enabling white sands to accumulate into sand dunes. The tour bus will stay overnight at El Paso, the largest city along US-Mexico border. Since 90% residences of El Paso are Latinos, travelers will absolutely love the exotic and Latin culture of this city. El Paso is the hometown of margarita, and guests will certainly enjoy the warm hospitality of the local Hispanics with a shot of genuine margarita.
- Quality Inn & Suites or similar
Carlsbad Caverns National Park – Guadalupe National Park - Tucson
Summary of The Day: Tourists will visit the Carlsbad Caverns National Park. The cave, indeed a big chamber, is located 250 meters below the ground level and the largest cave chamber in the world open to public visitors. Like other caves, the cave chamber is consisted of a variety of bizarre shaped stalagmites and gypsum columns. After lunch, a plus stop will be the Guadalupe National Park, wherein the prehistory sedimentary rocks are the primary features of this park and obsessed by so many geologists. Stay overnight in Tucson, Arizona.
- Best Western Tucson or similar
Saguaro National Park – Sonora Desert Museum - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Last day tourists will visit Saguaro National Park in Tucson. Saguaro is the tallest cactus in the world! Such amazing species might need as long as 30 years to blossom and 70 years to grow a side arm, and it is widely considered as shrine plant by local Native Americans. Meanwhile, it is the state plant of Arizona and the landmark of the Mexico. Adjacent to the national park is Sonora Desert Museum consisting of a variety of exhibiting area to show the desert style lives.
- We offer hotel extension services at Holiday Inn or Comfort Inn . If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
For those arriving one day early at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), please book a room at Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel. We offer free airport pick-up service from 8:30am to 10:30pm.
Those arriving at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) can take the free shuttle directly to the hotel.
*Those departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) should book a domestic flight leaving after 9:30 pm and an international flight leaving after 10:30 pm.
*Passengers departing from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) should book a flight leaving after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $318.00||USD $212.00||USD $209.00||USD $438.00||USD $198.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up at chosen location (see pick-up times and locations) and drop-off at the airport
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and airport
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram: $25.00/person
- Carlsbad Cavern National Park + Saguaro National Park + White Sands + Sonora Desert Museum : $40.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Pima Airspace Museum: $10.00/person
- Sonora Desert Museum: $19.50/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The tour price is subject to change during long weekends and special holidays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from us (normally within 2 to 3 business days).
- The designated hotels may be fully booked during peak season. In this instance we will book hotels with equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- In spring and summer we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
You can choose to join the tour Day 2, you will need to contact the tour guide in advance and discuss the meeting time and point. Tour guide information can only be confirmed 1 day before tour departure.
You will need to forgo rest of the tour and the tour price will remain the same.
Currently this tour is not available in 2015. We suggest you to come back later this year to check the 2016 schedule.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks and looking forward to your reply. 03/03/2015 03:30:23
We currently do not have available departures for July or August.
The tour is only available until April 25th.
Please visit us again in April to verify if more dates will open and pricing information.
You may also complete the following form to be notified of any updated departure dates: http://www.tours4fun.com/wait_list.php.html?product_id=47166&tour_code=1093-47166
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7