Summary of The Day: Our tour guide will meet you when you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after you've collected your luggage.
- Customers who self-transfer to their hotel must note that the hotel check-in time is after 3:00pm.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Grand Canyon West
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Los Angeles during the morning and travel to the stunning Grand Canyon! During the afternoon, you will arrive at Grand Canyon West and check-in at Hualapai Ranch. Afterwards, you will visit Eagle Point to enjoy a Native American show.
You may also choose to venture on the world famous Skywalk or join a Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride.
You'll later go to Guano Point to view the Grand Canyon in all directions and enjoy the beautiful sunset. A barbecue ribs dinner will be served at the ranch during a live country western music show
After dinner, there will be a camp fire party beside the rooms followed by some karaoke!
- Hualapai Ranch or similar
Grand Canyon West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, we'll continue observing the amazing views of the Grand Canyon and you'll have an opportunity to join a 30-minute wagon ride around canyon. You also may watch the cowboys in fictional gun fights and stunt shows.
We'll then continue on to Las Vegas, also known as Sin City. You will spend one night at a hotel located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip. You may join our optional night tour or check out one of the city's award-winning shows.
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Barstow - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from your hotel in the morning and head to the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens. Afterwards, you will enjoy an arranged lunch in Downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. There will be a stop at Barstow's Tanger Outlets (around 2:00pm to 3:00pm), where you'll be able to satisfy all your shopping needs.
The tour should arrive back to the Los Angeles area between 6:00pm - 6:30pm. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up location and hotels which were used for departures.
- Guests who wish to end their tour is Las Vegas must leave a comment under the comments section when completing their reservation. If you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo visits to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens and Tanger Outlets.
Guest departing from Las Vegas must please leave their hotel by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary as the tour guide will make your arrangements.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $328.00||USD $275.00||USD $264.00||USD $553.00||USD $228.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $228 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Free LAX airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the season and is subject to the final box office price.):
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- West Grand Canyon shuttle fee + Dinner + Breakfast: $108.00/person (Includes Grand Canyon West Rim Admission Fee (Mandatory Fee))
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative. To make your reservation process easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will be required to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend guests contact their airline and local tour provider to confirm their flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before the tour departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Alisa Shpak(13)Useful09/21/2011Chinese tour ( Verified Purchased )
Everything was good, organized and just in time. We loved Grand Canyon and Vegas, it was wonderful! But if you want to book this tour you have to consider several things. First, you can spend wonderful night in the Canyon but only if the w...eather is good. The hotel (they call it ranch) is just several cottages in the desert, though they have hot water and everything. But there was no way to avoid those attraction ? dinner, songs, fire and then breakfast (what costs $89). And if it rains you will seat in your cabin without any mobile connection or internet and still would pay $89. Second thing is the company, which operates your tour. We had America-Asia company, which means there was a bus full of Chinese people and only 3-5 Europeans . The guide also spoke both languages (English and Chinese) and that was really annoying. I mean they are all nice people, but when they all speak Chinese and guide is also Chinese (and his English may be not so good) it can really spoil your vacation. However we loved this trip a lot. I took a helicopter trip down to the Canyon and it was awesome! And Vegas is Vegas, we had a great time there! So if you are not afraid of the idea spending 3 days listening to Chinese I will advise you to take this tour Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Silvia Paladines,
Regarding Tour code 5-4114:
Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Customer Service Rep
If you would like to book the hotel around LA area which is the same as which is included in this package, we can drop you off to the hotel extension if you book it with us. If you would like to book other hotels such as the one near LAX airport, we cannot drop you off to the hotel directly even if you book it with us. But most of the hotels near LAX will offer free shuttles from/to LAX. Should you decide to book the same hotel used for the package for your post tour extension, you will have to arrange your own transportation to the airport come your departure date, as the transfers included in the package will only be offered on the last day of the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Please leave a comment with a request for hotel extension when you are making a reservation online. The cost of the hotel extension will depend on which hotel you will stay around LA area. And the airport drop off service is only available on the last day of the tour. You need to arrange your own transfer if you leave one day after the tour ends. You can also consider booking a hotel closer to the airport offering free shuttle service to and from LAX as a post tour extension:
Customer Service Rep
Dear Johanna Burrows,
The hotel rooms are typically equipped with two full sized beds in one room which can accommodate 4 persons. You need to check with the hotel staff to see if you can pay some fees for rollaway. The airport drop off service is only available on the last day of the tour. You need to arrange your own transfer if you leave one day after the tour ends.
Customer Service Rep
Guest typically arrive in Las Vegas around 4:00pm.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7