Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 Las Vegas
Please meet our tour guide at the Excalibur Hotel (3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109) Group Check-in Counter located on the main level of the hotel's rear entrance by 3:30 p.m. It will be on your left hand side after entering the rear door. We have a desk set up at Excalibur near the group check-in desk. Our staff will assist you with checking in after 3:30 p.m.
Las Vegas is a city that has something for everyone. You can take a walk on the famed Las Vegas Strip to see the newest and most lavish casinos in the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. We offer an optional night tour ($25/Adult, $15/Child) taking you to Downtown Las Vegas to view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street. There are special shows and performances year-round making Las Vegas "The Entertainment Capital of the World." We will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar
Day 2 Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Until you see it up close, you'll never understand the shear magnificence of the Grand Canyon.The tour's second day will give you the option to visit either Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
• Grand Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the rim vistas offered to visitors. There is an entry fee for the national park. Also, you may choose to watch a Grand Canyon IMAX film costing an extra fee.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
• The Grand Canyon West Rim features the famous Skywalk. Your journey begins with the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the majestic Hualapai Native American Reservation located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is a mandatory fee of $80.00/Person for West Rim admission and a Chinese-style lunch. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization, or you may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour, Cost: $35.00/Person). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded the Skywalk, created this U-shaped platform that extends 70-feet over the edge and is approximately 4,000 feet over the Grand Canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour, Cost: $200.00/Person). Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon West is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
We will then head back to Las Vegas to stay the night.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar
Day 3 Las Vegas - San Francisco
We'll leave Las Vegas during the morning and head to San Francisco, where we'll stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
Day 4 San Francisco
Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco. Tour highlights include the San Francisco Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, you will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
*Please arrange your flights out of SFO Airport after 7 p.m.
Customers who chose a hotel extension should transfer to the hotel on their own.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary pickup at chosen location and SFO international airport dropoff(see Pickup Time and Locations, please arrange flight fly out from SFO Airport, after 07:00pm)
3-night hotel accommodations (2-night at Las Vegas Circus Circus Hotel)
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(2-12) - Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person - Grand Canyon NP Admission: $25.00/person(Mandatory fee) - Skywalk: $35.00/Person - Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $200.00/Person - Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/person(Mandatory fee) - San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
If you need a transfer from/to Las Vegas Airport, please contact us for quotation.
Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
When making your reservation please request the first nights Hotel in the comment section.
We can only give you the exact hotel after your reservation has been confirmed.
Typically it is the mentioned hotel, but in case there is no availablity it will be something of similar standard.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Asiyah - Customer Service Rep. www.tours4fun.com