Los Angeles - Monterey - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We’ll head to the Bay Area in the morning. On your way to Monterey, you can enjoy Great coastal views as well as a wealthy environment of Golf Courses and nature. After arriving in Bay area, we will visit Cannery Row, Old Fisherman’s Wharf and Monterey Bay Aquarium(self-pay admission). Cannery Row, known as a famous novel by American author John Steinbeck, is now a top tourist destination which is filled with shops and restaurants. The Monterey Aquarium was founded in 1984 by David Packard. With more than 35,000 creatures representing over 550 species in nearly 200 exhibits filling 34 major galleries, this world top 10 Aquarium is your window to marine life.
- Double Tree / Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Sacramento - Lake Tahoe
Summary of The Day: This morning’s city tour consists of visits to famous attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, China Town and Fisherman’s Wharf. In the afternoon we will pass by Sacramento and reach Lake Tahoe - Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. You can try your luck in any of the 24-hour casinos.
- Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa or similar
Lake Tahoe - Modesto
Summary of The Day: Morning departure to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the beautiful lake and mountain sceneries, the crystal clear water, and the peaceful forest glades. In the evening we will reach Modesto.
- Ramada Hotel or similar
Modesto - Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head south to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California—Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a delay caused by weather and traffic conditions.
Tour4Fun reserves rights to adjust the itinerary when the weather is horrible in Winter: will visit the 17 miles instead of Yosemite National Park.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $319.00||USD $219.00||USD $232.00||USD $439.00||USD $268.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $258.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional Tours:(Prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40/adult; $40/senior (62+); $26/child (3-12)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Lake Tahoe Cruise: $55.00/adult; $15.00/child(5-12)(Price may vary during different seasons.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one-month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Mariel(1)Useful01/07/2016Great Winter/NYE Trip ( Verified Purchased )
This was my 3rd time taking a trip with Tours4Fun. We took this trip during NYE. Be prepared to deal with cold weather. Our itinerary changed due to this fact. We went to Yosemite first rather than last. Also, bring a neck pillow for the lo...ng trip. Our tour guide, Gary was awesome! Although he may have talked a lot, he knew his history and translated Chinese to English very well. Our driver Henry was a good driver and nice guy. We had trouble with our snow chains but he knew exactly what to do. Gary & Henry worked really well together, communicated and gave each other tips on how to travel best through the weather. We were on-time for our events/locations. One thing I would change is the stop to Fresno. I think we can pick a better location to stop at. It was not the best location because it was a run-down mall and can be unsafe. I also would prefer that our stay at Merced (Ramada Hotel) would be at a better location because there aren't enough places to eat at and also was scary to walk at night. Everything closed at 9pm. We had to order Domino's pizza to deliver at our hotel. The next day we went to San Francisco, Monterey and stayed at San Jose/Milpitas (Crowne Plaza). That was a very nice hotel and across asian markets. There was a shuttle that could take you to nearby locations like Walmart (open 24 hours). We celebrated NYE here and it was not the original plan because we were supposed to be at Yosemite but it was nice seeing the fireworks from our hotel room. The staff was really nice and accomodating there. The third day we headed to Lake Tahoe and Reno. We didn't do the boat tour because it was $55/person. There wasn't much to do when you are waiting but there was a gift shop and restaurant, so I suggest bring something to do to be occupied. At Reno we stayed at the Sands Casino which is nearby & walkable to the Reno Arch (hotspot for photos). We were able to walk around and felt safe. Everything was nearby to visit other casinos and we recommend eating at the El Dorado's Prime Rib Restaurant. It is a dying town but everyone was nice and easy to get around. The last day we headed home and stopped at Sacramento. It was a short trip but we had enough time to tour the inside of the capitol building. You go through security check/metal detectors but it was reasonable. It was a long drive home but we took at least 4 stops to use the restroom and stop for lunch. Overall, it was an enjoyable trip and was a good way to visit up north in a short amount of time. Read full review
Sean(30)Useful01/24/2010Good ( Verified Purchased )
I thoroughly enjoyed myself on this tour- I never knew that this part of the world had so much to offer tourists! I was impressed with the beauty of the scenic drive from Pacific Grove to Carmel and Del Monte Forest lived up to its name. Fr...emont was a small city but it offered some good dining. My wife wished there had been more time to shop on the first day. San Francisco was everything I had heard about it, a vibrant city with lots to see and do. Our favourite part was seeing the Golden Gate Bridge in person. We are avid gamblers and enjoyed being in Reno but we were unlucky at the slots- maybe next year! Lake Tahoe had some spectacular scenery. We decided to go for the Lake Tahoe Cruise and it was fantastic! Sequoia National Park was also very beautiful and we took some fabulous pictures for our album. I would recommend this tour for anyone who loves getting away from it all for a few days. Read full review
Bob Pacheco(30)Useful02/25/2008You won't miss it!! ( Verified Purchased )
I think all of the destinations in this tour are fine, but the 17 miles is special to me. This is a very pretty stretch of 17 miles - you can see the best of the West coast here. It is worth spending a couple of hours, or a day. Very neat, ...great views. I'm so lucky to watching the sea lions diving for their lunch and then holding the rock, breaking the clam open and eating it while lying on their backs. I loved it. Go farther up to the Pacific heights coast line and see what Shangri-La at the beach really looks like. You won't miss it!! Read full review
Jim(29)Useful09/06/2007Amazing shopping experience!! ( Verified Purchased )
We all like Lake Tahoe. The scenery was really incredible, between the water and the giant trees. I had the opportunity to pose for a picture beside a huge Redwood tree that made me look absolutely tiny by comparison. There have some of the... most wonderful and expensive shops and galleries I have ever visited. We bought some exquisite sculptures and beautiful wildlife paintings. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The 17 miles is not normally included in the itinerary, but will be visited in place of Yosemite if the weather is deemed unsafe for travel to the National Park.
If you want to visit 17 miles, you can consider the other tours. Please check through the following link:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
This 4-day tour package starts and ends in Los Angeles. After visiting the Yosemite National Park on Day 4, the tour will not go back to San Francisco and will head back to Los Angeles instead. You can choose to self dismiss but please consider it will be complicated to arrange your own transportation to get back to San Francisco.
If you are able to arrange your own transportation and decide to self dismiss at Yosemite National Park, please note us in the “Reservation Request” section during reservation making for us to arrange and confirm accordingly. For end the tour early, your total tour price remains the same.
Or, you may consider booking a 2-day or 3-day tour starts from Los Angeles and ends in San Francisco, then add a 1-day Yosemite National Park tour:
To book a 2-day or 3-day tour for a group of two, a double room (with 2 full size beds) will be provided as your hotel accommodation.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
Thank you very much for choosing Tours4Fun.
Customer Service Rep
Currently, we do not have the 2016 schedule for this tour available. Please check back with us in late December 2015 for any update.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 09/09/2015 20:13:02
The tour guide and driver will share the $8.00 per per day per traveler.
For example, for this 4 day tour will be 4 days x 8.00 = $32.00 that both the tour guide and driver will share.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
This tour does not operate on Oct 17th. The closest departure is on Oct 10th or 24th.
Typically, two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger. The average luggage size is no more than 62 inches when adding the width, length and height of your luggage piece.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great Winter/NYE Trip
This was my 3rd time taking a trip with Tours4Fun. We took this trip during NYE. Be prepared .. Read MoreBy Mariel On 01/07/2016 06:03:24
You won't miss it!!
I think all of the destinations in this tour are fine, but the 17 miles is special to me. Th .. Read MoreBy Bob Pacheco On 02/25/2008 02:45:57
Amazing shopping experience!!
We all like Lake Tahoe. The scenery was really incredible, between the water and the giant t .. Read MoreBy Jim On 09/06/2007 23:22:04