Summary of The Day: Las Vegas is constantly changing and always exciting. Take an optional city tour of Las Vegas and explore the "Entertainment Capital of the World" or attend one of the unique shows that are exclusively performed in Las Vegas.
Please sign up today to travel to either the Grand Canyon West or South. If you don't do this, you may not be able to join the Grand Canyon tour.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (West or South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll start out during the morning with a drive to the Hoover Dam(stop for approximately 30 minutes) and see North America's largest man-made lake - Lake Mead. Then, we'll travel to one of the most famous Seven Wonders of the Natural World - the Grand Canyon!
You can choose to go to Grand Canyon West Rim (features Skywalk for a separate fee) or South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park.) There is a mandatory admission cost that includes the price of lunch to enter Grand Canyon West and a mandatory fee to enter Grand Canyon National Park).
The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter whatever section of the canyon chosen. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (optional for West Rim).
The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch one of Las Vegas' world-renowned shows at your own cost.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M. Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from the hotel in the morning and head to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens, just outside of The Strip. There, you can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll enjoy the buffet lunch (optional) in Las Vegas around 12:00 p.m. and depart from Las Vegas.
On the way back to Los Angeles, we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlets Barstow (around 2:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.) where you'll be able to satisfy all your shopping needs.
We usually get back to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic.
- Hotel Irvine / Pacific Palm Resort / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Choose 1 Option From 5 Items
Summary of The Day: Today, we have five itinerary choices for you! You can choose any one from the four you'd like to take.
Disneyland/California Adventure Park (No tour guide)
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairytale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore the "City of Angels" and its surrounding area with visits to sunny Santa Monica, fancy Beverly Hills and its famous Rodeo Drive and Downtown Los Angeles' El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
We'll depart Los Angeles heading east along the I-10 towards one of the most famous vacation destinations in California - Palm Springs. The tour will stop at the largest factory outlet center - Desert Hills Premium Outlets - on the West Coast of the United States. Here, you can find more than 110 name brand retailers from around the world. Upon arrival, you tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After an enjoyable shopping spree, we will return to Los Angeles.
Aquarium of the Pacific--Whale Watching--Battleship Iowa
Our pleasant day begins in the morning when we head to the Aquarium of the Pacific. 4th largest of its kind, the Aquarium covers an area of 5 acres and features over 12000 marine life in 500 different species.Then we'll board a boat at noon for a 2.5 hour whale watching cruise.After the cruise, we'll head to the Battleship Iowa.Our wonderful day trip will end at 5:00pm.
- We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $538.00||USD $401.00||USD $395.00||USD $718.00||USD $378.00|
|+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and drop-off to airport
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult:$35.00/person,Child(2-12 years): $25.00/person(According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/adult; $60.00/child(4-12)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(from 4/1/2017, the price will be $249.00/person)(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $364.00/Adult; $344.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person (Mandatory fee including transportation and admission fee. )
- Skywalk: $30.00/Person
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour: $120.00/Person(Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Admissions included. Please select in the Reservation Box.)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $27.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12)(For Universal Studios Hollywood)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please double check your selection choice in Los Angeles when booking. Once a choice has been confirmed, it can only be changed for an additional fee.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
★2 deluxe buffet breakfast per room per day for guests who stay overnight in Hotel Irvine, $25/person
(The above special offer is subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay $30.00/person for free explore fee.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I provided you with a couple links below that are similar to the tour you provided me with.
Click on the links below to find out further information.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7