Summary of The Day: Travel east through station country and stop at Tom Price, the highest town in Western Australia. Here we get our supplies before we arrive at the amazing Karijini National Park early afternoon to start exploring. Stay at the multi award winning Karijini Eco Retreat in deluxe Safari Eco Tents with your own veranda, quality beds, linen and hot showers.
Summary of The Day: Take plenty of time to explore Karijini National Park and enjoy 2.5 billion years of evolution and 40,000 years of culture. Visit and hike many of the gorges, swim in amazing rock pools, stand under waterfalls and explore intriguing rock formations including Hancock Gorge, Weano Gorge and its adventurous Handrail Pool, Dales Gorge, Circular Pool, Fortescue Falls, Fern Pool and more.
Summary of The Day: Continue to explore Karijini National Park and enjoy 2.5 billion years of evolution and 40,000 years of culture. Visit and hike many of the gorges, swim in amazing rock pools, stand under waterfalls and explore intriguing rock formations including Hancock Gorge, Weano Gorge and its adventurous Handrail Pool, Dales Gorge, Circular Pool, Fortescue Falls, Fern Pool and more. After lunch, travel further north to Pardoo Roadhouse and check in for a night of camping under the stars.
Summary of The Day: This morning sees us arrive at 80 Mile Beach for some stunning photos. Upon arrival in Broome your guide will take you for a tour around town before checking in at the Kimberley Klub Backpackers (accommodation not included for one way passengers). (B,L)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Accommodation upgrades subject to availability and are per person.
* All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated.
* All passengers must be 18 or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour includes hikes up to 4 km per day, often requiring some scrambling over uneven terrain. The tour requires a good level of fitness and is recommended for active travelers who want to experience the wild nature of Western Australia. Extreme temperatures can be experienced while traveling in the outback (very hot, very cold, very humid). Please bring a small day pack for use when hiking and a pair of hiking boots is recommended.
Pick up is between 7:00am-7:30am.
Tour is one way only.
Tour departs Exmouth every Thursday (Season 2016: March 28 - December 22).
Tour concludes at approx. 3:00pm Day 4.
Sleeping bags are required for some nights of this trip, and are available for purchase if necessary for $20.00 AUD. Please request when booking.
In Karijini National Park we use the ‘Flash-Camper’ services of the Karijini Eco Retreat, staying in their world famous Eco Tents, setup to house bunk beds with comfortable mattresses and clean bedding and blankets, while still enjoying the outdoor camping experience around our camp kitchen and dining area.
This tour does not require you to enter water if you do not feel comfortable doing so and choosing to engage in in water activities is a decision you should make based on your own ability and confidence to do so safely.
Optional activities that include in water activities (such as Whale Shark Swims) are conducted by trusted 3rd party companies with the necessary skills, experience, qualifications and licences to make sure you are safe, comfortable and having the best experience possible.
Strict luggage restrictions apply. 1 Large Piece (preferably a soft bag/backpack) + small carry on bag and no luggage heavier than 15kg. Due to the rough nature of some of the roads we travel on Tours4fun cannot be held liable for any damage caused to luggage that does not meet the above criteria.
It is recommended that you bring with you a hat, sunglasses, bathers, 2 towels, water bottle (1L), sunscreen, insect repellent, small torch, warm clothing and rain jacket (winter), sturdy walking shoes, camera with lots of memory and battery.
Tours operate with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
Tour is teamwork based. In order to make the experience as fun and smooth as possible, it is requested that participants help with the packing/unpacking of the bus, meal preparation, and looking after your own and each other’s safety.
Meals are provided at cafes and restaurants, as well as fresh meals prepared by the group. that include hot and cold lunches, hot dinners with salads and vegetables and continental style breakfasts. All dietary requirements can be catered for, including vegetarian, gluten free and other requests. Please advise when booking (a small surcharge may apply). Water and snacks are provided in all vehicles.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
This tour operates in outback and remote areas and reserve the right to alter the route, itinerary or to cancel the operation if road, weather or other conditions dictate. Any personal expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any curtailment, delay or alteration of any tour, whether caused by flooding, fire, road closure, mechanical defect or any other causes, are the responsibility of the passenger.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.