Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Our first big destination is New York City. Activities include a visit to the USS Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, a tour of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and an elevator ride up the top of the Empire State Building.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We'll drive to Philadelphia in the morning to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and then to Washington, D.C., to see all the famous monuments. We'll stay overnight in the District of Columbia.
- Comfort inn or similar
Washington, DC - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: On Day 3 we'll head north to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, continuing on to Niagara Falls (New York), where we will take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise, followed by the Native American performance Spirit of the Mist. Join the night tour to see Niagara Falls illuminated!
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: On the last day we'll continue our exploration of Niagara Falls at the Niagara Adventure Theater and Old Fort Niagara.
If your want to leave from Buffalo International Airport, we will offer free drop-off service to the airport. Please book your flight departing from the Buffalo International Airport after 1:30 pm.
We usually return to Boston by 9:00 pm. Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $345.00||USD $230.00||USD $252.00||USD $505.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $315.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off (see meeting point)
- Fully-appointed motor coach or minibus, depending on the total number of passengers
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals. You do have have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(under 11); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Includes both Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park，including $13 of the Old Fort Niagara admission ticket.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
1)within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- After initial confirmation, your booking will be re-confirmed 2-3 days before departure date.
For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Do you have a list of motels in Boston that the tour guide would pick us up at and drop us off.
We are looking at September 13th to 17th tour for six adults. We want to stay in Boston when we return on the 17th until the morning of the 20th when we will be picked up for East Coast Fall Color Tour. 01/29/2015 04:44:11
Dear Joanne Davidson,
If you choose this tour departing on Sunday, the tour will end on Wednesday. The tour seats availability is subject to our final confirmation. You can make a booking online, then we can further process to reconfirm for you.
For this tour, we cannot provide pickup from customer's hotel. The pickup location we have is as follows:
7:00am In Front of Hong Kong Eatery, 81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111
You can consider choosing following hotel as your extension.
It is around 10-15minutes walking distance from your hotel to pickup location.
This hotel is around 20minutes driving distance from the hotel to pickup location.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7